004

Moonlight

Yue grumbled unhappily at the uncomfortable position she was currently in. One hand was digging through her right pocket for her key, and the other rested against D.O.’s shoulder in order stay balanced on one leg.The moment she got the door open, he whipped her back up in his arms. Walking over, he dropped her gently on the couch. He looked around, scratching his head.

“Uh, where’s your first aid kit?”

“Top of the fridge,” D.O returned back with some bandages and rubbing alcohol for some of the open cuts on her arms and ankle.

“Hey, I never did get your name…”He mentioned, bringing the supplies over and taking a seat next to the couch.

“Yue. My name is Yue,”

“Yue. Is that chinese?” He began to clean the wounds, dabbing the alcohol along the cuts. Yue hissed at the stinging pain that accompanied the cleaning.  “Sorry..I’m almost done,” Yue didn’t reply as she shut her eyes tight and tried to forget about the pain. She let out a sigh of relief as he finished, putting a little ice bag on her ankle.

“You’re right,”


“What,”

“You’re right. Yue is chinese. I’m actually half. Half Chinese, Half Korean,” D.O nods in recognition as the two just stare at each other for awhile. No words are said but yet, there’s a strange feeling of content in their silence and it confuses Yue how she can feel so comfortable with someone like Do Kyungsoo. She clears , throwing them both from their trance.

“It’s uh, getting late. Maybe we should get to sleep?” She says and he agrees, helping her up but seeing that she still couldn’t walk he sighed, hauling her back into her arms.

“Y-yah! D.O,”

“Oh don’t complain, you obviously are still in pain so just let me help you. I won’t drop you,” He grinned brightly, reassuring her as she nodded meekly. “Where’s your room?” Yue pointed towards the far corner of the house, a door that had a floral name plate with what D.O assumed was her name in chinese lettering. Inside was a plain bedroom with one bed (Her bedding was also decorated in flowers), a desk with a laptop and textbooks, a closet and one large window. Overall, her bedroom seemed to match her quite well he thought. Gently, D.O let her down onto the bed and scanned the room one last time. Unsurprisingly her room was actually painted in a light lavender, with of course, small flowers along the edges. Yue cleared .

“T-thank you for helping me out. Y-you really didn’t have too,” She mutters, looking down at her feet, afraid to look him in the eye. “There are blankets in the closet next to my room and you can borrow some pillows from the guest room next to the laundry room.  D.O nodded before he smirked, his eyes turning slightly dark as he leaned against the doorframe.

“Are you sure you don’t need help getting changed?” He snickered a little, deciding to tease the girl a little. Yue’s eyes rounded and grew about two sizes as she shook her head rapidly.

“N-no! Get out!” She screamed a little, throwing a pillow at him causing him to laugh and shut the door before the pillow even reached him.

 

A/N
Hey guys!
I'm going to try to update on a weekly basis
Emphasis on try - v -

 

Your Author, Kimchi