025

Moonlight
Baekhyun watched fondly as Yue walked around the accessory shop with a sparkle in her eyes. He had indeed been right, the girl looked adorable with her new haircut, her hair perfectly framing her face and she could no longer hide behind it. It didn’t take long for him to feel the shudder and warmth spread throughout his body. A smile found it’s way onto his face before he came over towards her.
 

“Baek! Isn’t this one cute?” She asked, showing him a pink clip. He was silent as he picked up the clip and tucked some hair behind her ear. The intense gaze he was giving Yue made her blush. Baekhyun was still grinning as he placed the clip in her hair, Yue watching him quite intently.

 

“Perfect,” He whispered, moving to lean in to place his lips against her own and of course she let him. The two stood there kissing in the shop until Baekhyun was satisfied.

 

************

 

Yue stood underneath the entryway of the school, looking out only to see a heavy storm and rain coming down heavily. She sighed heavily, as she stared out at the grim scene. She was supposed to walk home today, all of her wolves busy with their after school activities and for once she thought it would be nice to have some alone time. Of course the world wasn’t going to have it. It wasn’t too bad though, she quite enjoyed it when it rained but- the only issue was getting home. There was no way she was going to walk through that, it was a thirty minute walk ever since she moved in with the boys. It would probably be another 2 hours before anyone of the boys would be done and they could take her home- but all Yue wanted to do was grab a few blankets and snuggle on the couch.

 

A hand slipping into her own brought her out of her own thoughts as she was greeted by Suho’s smiling face. Without warning he was pulling her out into the storm, causing her to shriek quietly as her clothes began to get soaked.

 

“S-suho!” She screamed, causing him to laugh.

 

“Come on Yue, it’s just water,” Suho teased the girl as he spun her around in the rain. Yue rolled her eyes but she couldn’t help the small smile that was curving at her lips. “May I have this dance?” He asked, bowing like a prince as he extended his hand towards her. Yue curtseyed back, playing along as she placed her own hand in his delicately.

 

“Why of course good sir,”

 

And off they went, waltzing into the rain and ignoring all the cars that were passing by. If she tried hard enough, she could honestly imagine the two of them in a giant ball room and she was a princess. The two of them giggled and Suho could feel the effects of bonding as a warmth engulfed him. He looked over at Yue, who had her eyes closed while she twirled in the rain. A small sweet smile curved at his lips while he watched her. She suddenly stopped, opening her eyes to look at him- giving him what was possibly the biggest smile he had ever seen on her. Suho’s feet moved on their own as he strolled up to her, Yue watching him quite intently- somewhat confused about what he was doing. His hands cupped her face, pushing her wet hair out of her face. Baekhyun was right, she really did look amazing with short hair. Suho leaned in and pressed his nose against her own, the two standing there for what felt like ages.

“I love you,” He finally whispered, pressing his lips softly to her own and Yue immediately responded by wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Rain soaking both of them to the bone, yet neither cared as their attention was on one another- standing in the rain, letting the kiss speak for both of them.

 

A/N
I loved writing this chapter
Suho is just-
HSldj asdjkhKL

Anyway- Please comment and let me know what you guys think!
Thanks <3
Your Author, Kimchi