013

Moonlight

If Yue thought it was bad enough when Kyungsoo had bonded to her it was worse when Chen did. The two would constantly be fighting for her attention and it was driving her crazy. Sure- she was starting to really fall for Kyungsoo, but it was weird having to be someone else’s mate too. She just decided to go with the flow and hope that it would get easier.

It was now thursday morning and Yue sat in her seat, reading a book and trying not to pay attention to the two wolves trying to get her attention. It was getting a lot harder to ignore them because she always found herself giving into them, and she had known that she was getting attached to them. Before she could even give into them, their teacher came in with another student. He was tall, but he had a straight face as he seemed to be looking nowhere. Yue was too intrigued by the new student to even notice that both Kai and Sehun were sitting petrified in their seats.

“Class! We have a new student today! Please introduce yourself,”

“...Hello my name is Myungsoo, but just call me L,” He said simply, as if he was bored with the whole situation as he turned to face the teacher. “Can I take a seat?” The teacher simply blinked at the boy's tone but nodded as she turned to write something on the board. The male strolled down the seat aisles before sitting down to a desk next to yours. Unable to help herself she glanced over at her new seat mate, and to her surprise he was looking right at her as well. Startled she looked up ahead and started rapidly taking notes. L, on the other hand had a smirk drawn on his face.

 

******

 

“Do you smell that?” Kris whispered to Suho in the halls. An ominous air stood around them as they felt uneasy since this morning.

“...hunters,” Suho replied worriedly. Soon enough the rest of the boys stood around them.

“Hyung! There’s a hunter in my class!” Sehun called out, nervousness exuded off of him.

“Yeah we got two in ours. Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun,”

“Wait there’s multiple? How many are there?”


“Seven in total. I don’t know much about them but we have to be careful around them. We can’t let them know that two of us have already bonded with her- wait. Where is Yue?” The twelve of them glanced at each other before realizing their mistake as each one paled significantly. Without anymore hesitation they split up, hoping to find Yue alone and not in the arms of a hunter.

 

************

 

Yue stood in front of her locker, grabbing her math textbook before heading to the library to have a peaceful lunch. Closing her locker, she was shocked to find a male leaning against the locker next to her. The smirk on his face made her uncomfortable. There was something about his aura that bothered her and she wanted to get away as fast as possible.

“Hey beautiful,” She visibly stiffened as she brought her attention to the male. She clutched her books as if they were the only thing to protect her.

“W-who me?”  He nodded, moving closer to her. Yue backed away but he didn’t give up as he tried to close the distance between them.

“Of course. I know a beautiful pearl when I see one. You however have a stain on you that i’d be glad to get rid of,” There was an emotion in his eyes that Yue didn’t recognize. Anger? Revenge? She didn’t know but it scared her.

“..I have a boyfriend,” Yue was a little taken aback at her words, but they just slipped out. Well, technically Chen and Kyungsoo were her mates now right?

“So? He doesn’t have to know, better yet I could just take you from him,” The male smirked, coming in closer as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Yue desperately tried to get away as she wiggled in his embrace.


“I believe she said she has a boyfriend,”

Yue looked behind her to see Luhan standing there. His arms crossed and his eyes screamed murder. If looks could kill, she was sure the male with his arm around her would be dead.

“Tch,” The latter mumbled, letting go of Yue as she buried her face into Luhan’s chest. For some reason the male scared her and she didn’t want to be in this situation anymore. Luhan wrapped his arms around her as he continued to glare down the other. “You dirty wolves. You shouldn’t have messed with what is ours. I’ll be back,” He growled, before leaving the two. Luhan looked down at the girl tangled in his arms.

“Yue, are you okay. Did he hurt you?” He asked, worry lacing his voice as he cupped her face to look at her.

“I-I’m fine. I just...want to stay here for a moment,” She nodded, burying her face into his chest again. Luhan didn’t complain as he held her.

 

A/N
I updated a little later in the week just because I may or may not have totally forgotten-
College work is a lot of work man
Anyway! We have Luhan to the rescue! : ) 

I don't have a question of the day because my brain is just like dead-
How about instead you ask me any questions and I'll answer them!
(without giving too much away ;) )
Thanks guys!

Your Author, Kimchi