IX. Krishun

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun waited patiently for his best friend, Yifan Wu, to stop "flirting" with Kim Joon Myun. He didn't like that he was talking to him way too much. Yifan noticed the twelve year old boy was getting impatient and said his goodbyes to the class president. He ran to Sehun and smiled, "Thanks for waiting."

"Yeah, whatever," Sehun replied coldly, but felt guilty when Yifan's gentle smile faded away, "I'm sorry...I was just getting impatient."

The thirteen year old Chinese boy's smile returned and responded, "I know, that's why I wrapped my conversation up."

Yifan took hold of Sehun's hand and walked home together. Sehun smiled, he found his best friend too cute sometimes. The older male was oblivious to his attempts in confessing. He had given him flowers and chocolate on Valentine's Day, but he passed it off as "courtesy" chocolates. He had received some from Yifan, but it was because his mother told him so.

On March, Sehun tried to confess once more, but ended up giving it to the wrong person. Yifan saw it, and congratulated him on confessing, but to Kyungsoo. He was glad he rejected him, because Yifan gave all his attention to him. That wasn't enough for Sehun, he wanted to get into the older male's heart.

Yifan opened the door to his home and turned to Sehun, "Want to come in for dinner?"

Sehun nodded and entered his house. He asked, "Are your parents currently home?"

"No, they had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter