XVII. Taoris/Layris/Chanris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teacher AU

(MPreg)

Wu Yifan, or Kris, is St. Carnation Boys' Academy's Physical Education teacher. He is a fit teacher who can deal with the energetic students at the school. He's the manager for the fencing team, which was the prized team of the school, aside from the soccer, tennis, and basketball team. He was really popular with the students, and is well-loved by s.

Students of any age admire the graceful way he fights. When they first saw him, they saw a slender and delicate man with an intimidating looks. He's nicknamed the Butterfly Fencing Prince, becasue of his graceful and elegant style. He was admired by teachers as well, especially by three particular teachers. Their names are Park Chanyeol, Zitao Huang, and Zhang Yixing.

Park Chanyeol is St. Carnation's Boys' Academy's History teacher. He was rather popular for his funny and goofy personality. He seen as the most easy going teacher in the school. Some students can see his attraction for Mr. Wu, since he slightly flirts with him. Sometimes students intervene, not liking the idea of Yifan with Chanyeol.

Huang Zitao is St. Carnation's Boys' Academy's Algebra teacher. He was first seen as cold and mean by the students. It isn't until they got to know him, and figure out he was a nice guy. Just like Chanyeol, Zitao spends his time chatting with Yifan. Unlike Chanyeol though, Zitao is allowed to be more affectionate with Yifan. Why? Students don't want difficult homework if they do.

Zhang Yixing is St. Carnation's Boys' Academy's dance instructor. He was respected by the students, who would remember the steps pretty well. The subtle brushing of hands with Yifan were caught by the vigilant students. He probably was the one of the three teachers who made Yifan blush the most.  They had caught the dance instructor teaching Yifan moves as he occasionally grinding agaisnt Yifan's .

Chanyeol was grinning as he headed to the gym. He was aware Yifan was with his fencing team. As he entered the gym, he saw clothes scattered around. Students were snickering as they watched Chanyeol pick them up. He noticed someone hide behind the door that lead to the dressing room. He carried the clothes there. When he opened the door, he caught sight of Yifan in his boxers as he covered himself with his arms.

The fencing coach was extremely embarrassed that it was Chanyeol who saw him. He gasped when blood trickled down Chanyeol's nose. The history teacher dropped the clothes as his cheeks turned red. He felt his pants become way too tight. Yifan backed away when he saw something in his eyes. He was soon caught between a wall and Chanyeol as the history teacher stared at him.

The history teacher his lips as Yifan acted cutely. He was aware the fencing coach was embarrassed as he stared at him. He really wanted to mark his untained milky white skin. Yifan blushed and said shyly, "Ch-Chanyeol, stop it."

"Damn. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. In my pants."

Chanyeol pulled him in for a messy kiss. Yifan's face was red with embarrassment. He could feel Chanyeol's huge bul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter