XII. Krisoo/Chanris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Setting: Los Angeles

Kyungsoo was getting a little irritated that a certain tall, goofy, and clingy person was tagging along. His name was Park Chanyeol. He somehow knows when he's about to ask Yifan out, and pops out of nowhere to ask if he can go. Yifan, believing it was just friends hanging out, welcomed him to tag along. Of course, it wasn't completely Chanyeol's fault. Kyungsoo still hasn't confessed to the tall beauty named Yifan Wu.

He's known him since grades school, and he hasn't even shown signs to him that he likes him. It would only be a matter of days until Yifan is swept away by someone else. He's aware that the other male plays for both teams. What makes everything worse is that Yifan thinks he has a crush on Kim Jongin. Yifan would try and set the two up, but Kyungsoo would refuse. He'd rather go with Yifan.

"Oh! Yifan! Let's go see that movie!" Chanyeol tugged his friend to the theaters. Yifan raised his eyebrow and looked at Chanyeol. The movie he was pointing at was Deliver Us From Evil. He asked, "You sure you can handle the movie? You stopped reading the book, and you were barely on the first chapter."

"Don't worry! I don't get scared easily!" Chanyeol flashed his goofiest grin at him.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Yifan laughed and turned to the shortest of the three, "Do you want to watch it, Kyungsoo?"

He nodded and replied, "Certainly."

Yifan smiled and went to buy the tickets. Chanyeol frowned and looked at Kyungsoo, "Why try and act tough in front of him? You hate paranormal movies."

Kyungsoo glared at him. He actually watched so many to numb his fear for them. He'd never hate something the beauty named Yifan loved so much. It was like hating him, and that was impossible for him. He retorted, "I don't hate them. Why are you trying to make him love you? Last time I checked, you had a crush on your coworker, Baekhyun."

"Did you actually believe Yixing?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. His displeased expression morphed ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter