XIII. Baekris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A light brown haired male smirked as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had finally scored himself a date with the lovely Yifan Wu, a senior in high school. It was difficult, especially when he has no knowledge of basketball. Baekhyun had to beat Yifan in one-on-one match, and he had barely defeated him. He picked a nice and quiet place for them to have lunch together. He was dressed formally for the date.

The formally dressed young man was going to pick his date up from his home. He walked to the front steps and knocked on the door. The person who opened the door wasn't Yifan. The stranger glared at Baekhyun before letting him step inside. Baekhyun awkwardly greeted him, and entered the home. He noticed he was wearing Yifan's basketball jersey and shorts.

Baekhyun wondered if he was Yifan's boyfriend or something. Baekhyun saw Yifan walk down, wearing a casual formal clothing. The stranger walked up to Yifan hugged his arm. Yifan smiled and said, "I guess you have met my older brother, Xiang."

Baekhyun blushed, he was getting jealous over his brother. Xiang kept a vigilant eye over Baekhyun. Yifan walked over to Baekhyun, but Xiang wouldn't let him go. The taller male blushed and said, "Do I really have to, Xiang?"

The silent male and nodded. Yifan cupped his brother's face in his hands and gave Xiang an Eskimo kiss. The younger brother's face was red since he did it in front of Baekhyun. Xiang was really happy and released his brother from his arms. Yifan said goodbye to his brother and left with Baekhyun.

"I was wondering, is your brother mute?" Baekhyun looked over at Yifan while they walk to his car.

Yifan responded, "Yeah, but does that bother you?"

"No, not at all."

Baekhyun opened the door to his car for Yifan, who thanked him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter