III. Jackris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High School AU

Yifan was opening his locker when the sound of girls screaming almost left him deaf. He slammed his locker shut when he caught sight of the school's most popular guy, Jackson Wang. He placed his hood on before he left the hallways. Jackson sent smirks and winks to many girls before catching glimpse of his angel, Yifan Wu or "Kris". He tried to get through the crowd to catch up with him. Yifan successfully escaped Jackson and looked for a place that will provide him a nice quiet feeling.

As he was about leave, he gasped when someone hugged him from behind. He blushed and tried to the escape the embrace. Girls were glaring at him, hating him to no end. He wanted to cry, it was bad enough he had to handle Jackson, and now the girls down right hated him. Jackson walked away with the embarrassed Yifan in his arms.

"So where are we going, Kris?" Jackson turned to look at the frowning Yifan.

Yifan struggled and managed to escape, "Away from you."

Jackson smirked and watched Yifan leave. Yifan's guard went down, and Jackson found his opportunity and ran. Yifan gasped when someone picked him off the ground and instinctively wrapped his arms around the person. He hid his face in the person's shoulder, but turned to look who it was. Jackson sent him a wink and Yifan sighed.

"Since you're not going to give up, take me somewhere nice and quiet," Yifan frowned and ordered.

Jackson nodded and carried his angel away to a quiet place. He thought carrying Yifan would be a problem, seeing how tall he was, but he's rather light. When they got there, the idea of being in a place alone with Jackson didn't provide any safety. He sat down on the grass and pulled something out from his backpack. Jackson sits down next to him and against a tree.

Yifan can still hear the laughter and loud chatting of students that were eating their lunch. He looked at his book then at Jackson. He asked, "Why aren't you eating lunch? Aren't you hungry?"

Jackson smiled and replied, "I should be asking you that."

Yifan smiled and pulled out his lunch box, "If you don't have any, I'm willing to share-"

Jackson leaned in and interrupted, "Don't be shy, Kris. I know you jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter