XXI. Leo x Kris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Swearing Words

Yifan was in a club with a few of his friends, Chanyeol, Zitao, and Lu Han. He drank the fewest, because he was going to be driving their drunk asses home. He also promised his beloved sons, Jian and Jun, that he woudn't drink. Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Yifan and ranted about his life. Yifan rolled his eyes. Chanyeol always had a tendency to rant about his life when he was drunk.

Chanyeol was probably the most drunk of the four of them. Zitao was already drunk and pouring all his feelings to Yifan. The second eldest of the group was surrounded by guys who had problems at work. Lu Han was drunk as well, but sang loudly and incoherently. Yifan sat silently between the three drunk men. His eyes widened in shock when Zitao climbed over the table and kissed him.

Luckily, the men had gone to a gay bar, so the sight of two men kissing wasn't shocking. Yifan blushed and saw Zitao grin. The blushing male wiped the kiss off his lips. He wondered how he was even friends with them.

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Yifan and said, Lighten up! Geez, this is why you're still single!"

"And you're not?" Yifan asked sarcastically. 

"In my case, it's a work in progress!" Chanyeol slurred.

Yifan rolled his eyes as he played with the empty glass. He took a look around and noticed someone stare at him. He was a rather handsome young man. He had long blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter