VIII. Krisho ft. Kai and Xiumin

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Medieval AU

Kim Joon Myun walked around his home that was located near a church. He looked out his window and smiled. There she was, the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. She was dressed in all white from head to toe as she played with the children of the town. He was unaware of his brother standing behind him until he got slapped in the back.

"You should court her, but I highly doubt you can speak normally to her," Minseok smiled.

"I can, but it's so difficult with such a beautiful woman standing in front of you." Joon Myun stated.

The beautiful woman was named Kristina Wu, who stays at the church. The nuns picked her up when they saw her almost dead on the streets. They found out the poor woman was beaten by her father, and she ran away from her home. They took care of her, and to repay them, she remains at the church to take care of the orphans.

Joon Myun soon noticed a carriage stop in front of the church and knows who it belongs to. The carriage belonged to Viscount Jay Park, the man who woman wished to be with. He came out with a bouquet of flowers in hand. The children stopped running when they saw him and kept their heads low. He smiled when he saw the beautiful maiden of the church.

She wore unreadable expression as Jay approached her. She was currently holding one of the children that had fallen. Kristina was aware that he was trying to court her, but she stayed where she was. The child's hug soon became tighter, not wanting her to leave. Jay smiled sweetly when he was in front of her. He handed her the flowers and she accepted them with a blank expression.

"You may want to hurry and court her. Jay may sweep her away with his enchanting words," Minseok teased.

Joon Myun ran to the entrance, removing his cape which held him back. He ran to the stable and grabbed one of the horses with him. He rode it, seeing it was faster on horse than foot.

Kristina was not falling for his charms one bit. She walked away from the Viscount, breaking his large ego. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back roughly. She dropped the flowers and held the child tightly. The children of the orphanage tried to get him away from her, but failed. He slapped her and insulted her. Tears ran down her face, from the stinging sensation on her cheek and heart.

"So the Viscount is capable of harming a lady?"

Jay looked over and glared at Count Joon Myun. Joon Myun smiled at him before getting off his horse. He soon wore a frown, "That is no way of treating a lady and you know it. Release her, you are aware that the law states if you harm a woman, you are sent to prison for five years or more, depending on the damage."

Jay furrowed his brows, and released Kristina. The little girl in her arms massaged her arm. The Viscount left without forgetting to send a glare at Joon Myun. The worried Count approached the maiden and asked, "Are you okay? I saw that he was becoming too aggressive."

"I was able to handle it myself." She simply stated.

Joon Myun was taken back, "B-But he was harming you, and you stood there! Kristina, how can you just take that treatment?"

"Every action has their consequences Count Joon Myun. The children would have told the priest, who has the equivalent power of the king." Kristina looked at him with a faint cold look. She placed the child down and allowed her to play with the other kids.

"Count, you should leave now. It is almost time for lunch. Your mother must be waiting for you to arrive," She showed him a small smile.

Joon Myun grabbed her hand and blushed, "I-I was wondering...if you'd like to accompany me for lunch?"

Kristina smiled and nodded, "I'd love to, Count."

"Can you drop the Count? Please call me, Joon Myun," He smiled as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter