XXIII. Taoris ft. OCs

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mechanic and Father AU

[A/N: I have an obvious love for Kris as a parent, who is y, free and single! Can you see Tao's bulge near Kris's ?]

Zitao sighs when his car doesn't start. Of all days it didn't want to start, it just had to be a Monday, luckily, his meeting wasn't in two hours. He gets out of his car and closes the door behind him. He walks over to the hood of the car and lifts it up. He stares at it, not knowing a single thing about automobiles. He slouched a bit before realizing three kids near his car. He looked at them and asked, "Who are you? And why are you here?"

"I'm Jun Park, sir," the eldest of the three responded politely.

"I'm Mei Li Kim!" The girl answered cheerfully.

"I'm Jian Zhang," The youngest of the three answered with a cool smile.

Zitao raised his brow as the kids peek into the hood of the car. Jian and Mei Li look at Zitao and shout simultaneously, "You can ask our dad to fix your car! He's the best mechanic there is!"

The Chinese man looked at them and sighed. It was the only option to him at the moment. He accepted to let their father to fix his car. The two smaller children ran to their home. Jun stayed behind as he checked what was wrong. Zitao pulled him away, scolding him that he could hurt himself. Jun rolled his eyes and mumble, "You sound just like him."

Zitao looked at him, and saw an annoyed expression. Jun sighed and leaned against the car. He crossed his arms as he waited for his siblings to come back. Zitao had thought a very tall and aggressive looking man was going to arrive, but he was dead wrong. A young man with dark hair and a smile decorating his face arrived with two smiling kids in his arms. One of them carried his toolbox. Jun smiled and got off the car.

The father was a god, a meserizing and charming young adult with a killer smile. The man stopped a few steps away from Zitao, and placed his kids down. He wiped his hands on his oil-stained jeans and offered his hands. Zitao was in a daze as he stared dreamily at the father of three. Jian grabbed a tiny rock and threw it at Zitao, which fell into his mouth.

Zitao was startled and spit it out. The three children snickered, but soon stopped under their father's glare. The father placed his hands on his hip and said, "Apologize to the man, you three."

Jun let out a "hmph," and his siblings copied his response. He sighed and looked over to Zitao, "I'm sorry for my kids' behavior."

"No, it's okay Mr...?" Zitao was hoping to get the handsome man's name.

"Oh, my name is Yi Fan Wu, but many just call me Kris," He answered with a gentle smile on his face. Zitao blushed a bit, and felt his heart race a bit. Jun rolled his eyes as he noticed Zitao's lovestruck face. Yi Fan walked over to the hood of the car and checked what was wrong. Zitao took steps back to allow the mechanic to work. Jian walked over to Zit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter