(That) XX. G-Dragon x Kris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Riding Hood

Inspired by Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs

Kris was ready to leave when his brother, Joon Myun, handed him a basket full of food to hand to their grandmother. Kris said his goodbyes and left the house. He wore a cute red cloak with a white and red dress Joon Myun forced him in. Their grandmother believed Kris was a girl, because of his feminine looks. Kris walked into the deep and dark woods near their home. Joon Myun waved bye to his brother before entering the house.

The cross-dressing male walked cautiously through the woods. He was aware that a big bad wolf lived in the woods, eating up the people who enter his territory. Kris didn't know where his territory was, but he treaded carefully in the eeriely quiet woods. The sounds of the winds moving the leaves sent chills down Kris's body. He kept looking around, believing he was seeing shadows following him.

Kris kept looking back and stopped walking. He barely was entering the woods and he was already getting scared. When he turned to face the road, a man with a dark look in his eyes stood in front of him. He had beautiful pink hair, dark colored eyes with dark shadowy make-up on his face, and naturally white skin. Two black wolf-like ears stood straight up in the presence of Kris. He wore black clothing from head to toe.

The boy took a few steps back before trying to run. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter