XIV. Zico x Kris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genderbend AU

Setting: United States of America

Woo Jiho watched a beautiful lady from acrossed the room. She was tutoring a high school student. He admired the golden locks of hair that were tied up in a ponytail. Her bangs stuck to her forehead, covering her slightly thick dark eyebrows that suited her. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of brown that was accompanied with a nice nose and light pink full lips. He wanted to run his finger against her milky skin.

He bit his lips as his eyes wandered under her face. She was wearing a blouse and it seem like it was gonna burst open. He noticed the student she was tutoring was trying to hide something in his pants. He chuckled as he took a sip from his soda. She crossed her legs and he noticed how perfect they were. There was no unnecessary fat on them. She had nice, slender, long legs tha were slightly hidden by a skirt that reached her knees.

"Ms. Wu, may I be excused to the restroom?" The male student asked as he squirmed in his seat.

"Sure, go ahead," She smiled at him.

The student left her to look at his work. Jiho was watching her in the coffee shop. He was originally here to meet up with a friend, but he found out he was running out. He was glad he was running late, because it allowed him to watch the beauty until he arrived.

Wu Yifan sighed as she looked over her student's work. He wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter