X. Yunho x Kris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was in a coffee shop when he saw a beautiful student enter, arms full of books. He began sipping his iced coffee when the student dropped some of his books. He saw how embarrassed he was by the reddish color spreading on his cheeks. He stood up from his seat to help him out. Yifan was trying to pick up his books, but he kept dropping them. He saw a pair of hands pick them up and looked up. He blushed more when he noticed his face was in close proximity to the man who was helping him.

Yunho chuckled, the student was becoming cute in his eyes. Yifan hastily picked his paper and books up and set them on a nearby table. Yunho set them neatly on the table. Yifan thanked him before starting on an essay. Yunho decided to leave him alone for the time being. He watched him work from three tables away. Yifan was concentrating on the essay, which he wants it to be perfect, not one single mistake.

The older male watched him, smiled about his cute antics. Yifan sighed and grabbed something out of his backpack. Yunho noticed it was a headband. He blushed, finding the taller male beautiful with it. He smirked and picked his cup of iced coffee up. He placed his hand on Yifan's cheek, making him shiver. Yifan looked up and saw the person who helped him.

"The name is Jung Yunho, what's your name beautiful?"

Yifan blushed and looked down at his lap. He replied shyly, "My name is Yifan Wu."

Yunho leaned in and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter