New bonds but same feelings

Looks can be oh so deceiving...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

* Vrooooom* went the sound of Taeyeon’s highlander as she drove down the interstate. She weaved in and out of the lanes, cutting others off causing those in the vehicle with her to be hanging onto dear life as their faces were appalled. “Oh my damn! Whose idea was for her to her us?!” Sooyoung panicked as she was hanging onto the grab handles above the window.

 

 

 


But right now, they were the oh handles as Yuri freaked “At least you’re in the back seat I’m in death row!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she needed to get in the far-left lane and she was in the right. “I recall everyone saying they needed a ride and be grateful mothaas” as she kept checking the rear-view mirror.

 

 

 

 

“Well if we knew you’d be driving like this we would’ve said hell nah!!” Hyuna hollered as Taeyeon went straight across traffic to get to the far-left lane. “Omo!! Please don’t let us get killed by this maniac!” Sooyoung yelped as she looked up. “Oh shut the hell up!” Taeyeon said as she got off the interstate and approached the red traffic light. Everyone had whiplash as the seatbelts were the only thing that kept them for going forward out the windshield.

 

 

 


Everyone’s hair was a mess as four girls were still in shock that they early died. The light turned green as Taeyeon made a left turn to approach their school. She drove straight to the gym parking lot as she looked for a spot to park. “Where to park, where to park” she muttered.

 

 

 

 

Yuri looked out the window and saw Hyoyeon getting out of her car and noticed a vacant spot next to the girl, “Tae park next to Hyo” Yuri pointed. Taeyeon saw where she was pointing to and pulled up next to Hyoyeon in the next slot. Before she could turn her truck off Sooyoung got the hell out the moving car. “What the” Taeyeon looked in her rear mirror and saw what happened.

 

 

 

“You could’ve waited for me to park you !” Taeyeon yelled as she finished straightening up and turned the truck off. “Well if you didn’t drive like a careless , she would’ve” Hyuna said as she got out. Yuri shook her head as she proceeded to get out the passenger seat and look at Hyoyeon who was snickering.

 

 

 

 

“I can give you guys a ride back if you want” Hyoyeon smiled. “Ne-“ “Aniyo that won’t be needed” Taeyeon cut Yuri off. Yuri looked at her with the look of ‘the hell it won’t’. Taeyeon raised her brow and rolled her eyes, “You all are dramatic” she huffed and armed up her truck. The others shook their head and Hyoyeon laughed as they approached the football stadium.

 

 

 

 

They approached the ticket booth and showed their student ID and were permitted into the stadium that held 3000 seats. They went in and decided to sit near the concessions stand and the rest room stalls. They took their seats before Yuri asked, “Anyone want something to eat?” Everyone nodded while Sooyoung asked “Is there a limit?” Yuri snickered “No just give the money so we can put it together and buy a bunch.”

 

 

 

 

Everyone dug in their pockets to give Yuri the money, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon said they’d go with Yuri to get the food as they left. “Looks like the seats are about to be filled” Hyoyeon pointed out as a crowd of people were entering the stadium. “At least we’ll be first to the concessions” Taeyeon spoke as they were already in line.

 

 

 

The trio waited for the gate to lift so they could purchase their snacks. “This game is about to be lit” Hyoyeon said as she leaned against the counter. Yuri nodded, “Our first football game senior year.” Taeyeon smiled as she her lips, “Hell yeah, I’m ready to see those cheerleaders” she bit her lower lip. Hyoyeon and Yuri rolled their eyes playfully and snickered at the girl. “Byuntae as always” Hyoyeon snorted. Yuri laughed at the comment as she looked at Taeyeon who waved them off, “Whateves, I’m getting some tonight” Taeyeon rubbed her hands together.

 

 

 

 

“*Pfft!* from who?” Hyoyeon cocked her brow and snickered. Yuri laughed more, she went onto paying for the snacks while the older two conversed. “Who knows, but deff one of those little cheerleaders” Taeyeon smirked. Hyoyeon looked to the field and saw the cheerleaders coming out to warm up. She smirked and stared at the before motioning to Taeyeon, “That’s some nice pieces of ” Hyoyeon remarked.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh and nodded, “ yeah, we gotta bang one of those girls. And it’s a Friday, I’m finna get ed up in all aspects” Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon looked at her and was surprised, “Where your parents?” Hyoyeon inquired. Taeyeon smirked, “Out of town. They took Hayeon and Jiwoong with them” she was too happy.

 

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you go?” Hyoyeon asked, “Because I told them I wanted to see the first football game of the year” Taeyeon smiled. Hyoyeon laughed, “Okayyyy” as they looked at the cheerleaders until, “Guys help me” Yuri said to them. They quickly grabbed all the food and went back to their seats.

 

 

 

 

“OMO!” Sooyoung quickly stood up and was eager to take her food from them. The girls gave the younger three what they asked for before they sat down and saw the game was starting. “Aww look at them in those little skirts” Taeyeon said as she ate some of her popcorn. Hyoyeon smiled as he ate her M&M, “Their asses look so fat” as added to the older one’s comment.

 

 

 

“You two are erts” Sooyoung said as she bit her hotdog. “Yeah, byuntae and byunhyo” Yuri laughed as she ate her dango. “Yahhhh the football players are coming out!!” Hyuna squealed as the boys came running through the band and cheerleaders two-sided formation. “Here they are, your district champs!! The SM high devil dogs!!” the commentator said on the intercom.

 

 

 

 

“Woo! Let’s go Devil Dogs!!” Yuri yelled, “SM high makes all fall!!” her friends finished the cheer. “They have to win against these guys. The last time we played them they lost to us miserable” Taeyeon said before eating her bulgogi on a stick. SM was currently going against JYP high, “We hope you never know who they may have on their team this year” Hyoyeon said eating her nachos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annnnnnd TOUCHDOWN FOR THE DEVIL DOGS BY KAI!!! 60-55 as we go into half time” the commentator announced. “*sigh!!* I’m so hungry” Sooyoung whined as she stood up. Hyoyeon looked at her and said, “You’re going to get some more food?” Sooyoung looked at her like ‘you really asked that’. “I only asked because I was going to get more nachos” Hyoyeon spoke as she stood up.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung said okay as the two them left for more snacks, “Hey I’m going to pee come with” Yuri said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon agreed as they told Hyuna and Sohyun they were going to the restroom. Yuri politely walked through the row of seats making sure she didn’t step on anyone’s foot. Once she was out the row she quickly went to the restroom.

 

 

 

Taeyeon laughed at the girl for the urgent need to pee from drinking three cherry Icees. Taeyeon made it to the restroom shortly after Yuri shut the door to her stall. “Hey Yul, I’ll be outside the restroom if you need me” Taeyeon told. “Okay.” Yuri said as she started to relieve herself and sighed in bliss.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon was outside waiting for Yuri when she saw some of the cheerleaders heading her way. “Omo” Taeyeon said softly as she began to blush when she saw Tiffany in her pink and white uniform that revealed her milky white thighs. Tiffany was walking with Seohyun and a few other girls as they were heading to the concessions.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Seohyun on the other hand were going to the restroom. Seohyun went in while Tiffany waited outside for the maknae to finish up. Taeyeon became a bit nervous as she wanted to talk to the girl so bad. “Damn you Taeyeon! Say hi to her!!” she mentally scolded herself. After much debate in her mind she nervously approached the girl and spoke “H-Hi.”

 

 

 

 

Tiffany heard a frail voice making her turn around to lay eyes on Taeyeon who was before her. “Oh hey Taeyeon” she greeted her. Taeyeon gulped hard as she had to strike up a convo quick, “I uhm thought you uh did g-great out there” Taeyeon said as she was being timid. “Oh thanks, I appreciate it” Tiffany bowed to her. Taeyeon only nodded as she didn’t break enough ice between them.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter