Growing tension

Looks can be oh so deceiving...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica smiled in an evil manner as she set her eyes upon her prey of the day. “Just who do you think you are? You're no better than those bums you sit amongst even if you're upper class.” Jessica spoke. Hyoyeon looked at her and rolled her eyes.






 

“I rather sit amongst those who are going somewhere in life versus those who aren't. Besides they're not even that far off from being upper class you pabo.” Hyoyeon spoke the truth. Jessica only crossed her arms and chuckled, “I don't give a damn how close they are to being upper class. As it still stands they aren't and weren't born into it. They're nothing more than trash.” Jessica said rudely.






 

Yuri grimaced as Jessica continued to degrade them just because of their social standing. She thought it just wasn't fair to judge someone based off how much money they have. Hyoyeon scoffed and waved her hand signaling she could care less about Jessica's little “accusation”.






 

“Jessica need I remind you that just because you were born into wealth, that someone before you wasn't, and had to work for it so you could have it. But I guess you're just as ignorant as they rest of these rich jackasses that deem themselves knowledgeable and full of power”. Hyoyeon mocked her.






 

Jessica's eyebrows furrowed as she clenched her teeth. The rich kids all looked at Hyoyeon with grotesque written vividly upon their white faces. “ please, if anyone's a jackass it's you.” Yoona spat. Hyoyeon laughed and looked at her own friends before adding, “Wow you guys, I must be right if every damn body jumps in to defend themselves.” while rolling her eyes.






 

Taeyeon could only chuckle as Hyoyeon kept dishing trash talk right back at the rich brats. “It's because you've offended their money.” Taeyeon snorted. “*pfft!* You mean their parents money? They ain't got . Besides, what do they do but lounge around all day begging their umma's and appa's for their credit card?” Hyoyeon added.






 

Taeyeon let it her ahjumma laugh as she was dying. Yuri and Sooyoung only shook their heads as they weren't having any part of these nonsense. “I thought I was the only one that thought that.” Taeyeon mustered out in a giggle. Hyoyeon laughed at Taeyeon and shook her head. Jessica and the rest of the rich kids stayed quiet as they meet their inevitable match.






 

However one of them, had a harsh glare at the one who challenged her.




 

“ you Kim Hyoyeon! You'll regret this...









 

I promise.” was Sunny could think.







 








 

“*sigh* I'm so glad that's over.” Sooyoung groaned as her and the rest of friends were dismissed from class and headed to lunch. “Why because you're famished little shikshin?” Taeyeon teased. Sooyoung only squinted her eyes at the shorter one. “Listen shorty, being cooped up in a little chair for three hours can make you hungry.” the taller one spoke.






 

Yuri and the others could only laugh at her. “I guess the giant is just happy to be free from her imprisonment.” Yuri chided. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon chuckled as they were headed to the lunchroom to meet up with the rest of their friends. “God, I hope they have pizza.” Sooyoung said as she rushed over to the crowding line.






 

“Run shikshin, run!” Taeyeon yelled to the girl. Hyoyeon and Yuri laughed as they made their way to the lines as well. “Hey! Unnies!” a familiar voice called to them. The three of them turned around to see Hyuna and Sohyun waving to them. “Sohyun, Hyuna. Hey.” Yuri greeted them as they approached them.






 

The two younger ones already has their food and was going to pick a table to sit at. “We're gonna pick a table to sit at it, that way we won't have to mean mug anyone.” Hyuna joked. Yuri laughed as she nodded okay as the two went on to do so. “Hey look, they got fried chicken.” Hyoyeon took notice. Yuri and Taeyeon got excited as their eyes widened.







 

“Let's hurry before the line gets too crowded.” Yuri declared as she headed on over. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon only followed her as they got in line. Luckily since they were seniors they had their own lunch line dedicated to their classification. Yuri made this possible by her rallying her fellow classmates together and going to the principal about it before school started.






 

“Hey Yul, Tae, Hyo.” Jonghyun smiled as the girls were directly behind him in the line. They smiled and greeted him back warmly. “I have to say Yuri, this idea of our own line was pretty damn smart.” Jonghyun was quite pleased. Yuri chuckled and nodded, “Thanks, it saves us the time and effort.” Hyoyeon looked at her cousin and inquired, “Where's the rest of your crew?” Jonghyun sighed in slight irritation about the whole thing.







 

“Onew is in the library doing some research for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter