Rise oh hellsica.

Looks can be oh so deceiving...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

The sun had arisen on the bright and new fresh day. Solitude began settle in a certain someone’s bedroom as they peacefully slept until-

 

 

 

 

*beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-bee-* *wham!*

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri forcefully bashed her palm against the bothersome red alarm clock. "Huuuuhhhhggg!! Mmmmmm..." Yuri yawned and stretched her lanky arms as she awakened. She rubbed her tired eyes and scratched her eccentric bed hair.

 

 

 

 

She then swung her body so that she was able to sit on the edge of the bed and place her feet on the cream carpeted floor. After a while, she got up and waltzed over to her window and stared out of it frivolously.

 

 

 

 

"*sigh* Such a nice morning." Yuri said to herself as she opened her window and sat on the windowsill. She smiled briefly upon the tranquil scenery outside her home before turning her head towards her closet door, ", I forgot! It's the first day of school." She blurted out as she dashed out her room and headed towards the bathroom to get the shower running.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you fancy miss Jessica? Do you desire some apple juice, orange juice, or some coffee?" her maid asked sweetly. Jessica only sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't care. Whatever works for you I suppose..." Jessica replied nonchalant. The maid nodded her head and went to fetch the girl something to drink. As she did so Jessica fiddled around with her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

She took her fork and aimlessly poked at her breakfast links. The maid had made her a full course american breakfast. She had pancakes with strawberries on them, some sausage, bacon, eggs, and a light biscuit. Her maid cooked this for Jessica due it not only being her official first day of returning to school but also it being her final year. Even though Jessica told her that she’d be fine she insisted that she needed a big breakfast to start her first day of school right.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica could only sigh heavily as she brought her head up and gazed upon the empty chairs in the dining hall. As always, she was the only one eating while her parents were out in business trips, parties, or working. She was left lonely at the cold lavishing mansion. She loathe being in such a house this large and not having some type of fun at the same time. She’d grown tired of the fancy lifestyle her parents bestowed upon her at such a young age.

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since her baby sister Krystal passed away things have been rather incommensurable. “*sigh*” a breath was released from her lips. And not too long after that the maid had returned. "Here you are miss. One cup of apple juice." Marissa placed on Jessica's place mat. "Thank you." Jessica said rather sad. "What is the matter dear? You've barely touched your food. Do you not like it?" Marissa asked rather concerned for the girl. "No no. It's lovely, I just... was thinking that's all." Jessica said before eating her food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“! Imma be so late!” Yuri cursed herself as she brushing her hair and her teeth at the same time. Once she was done she exited the bathroom and rushed back to her room. She grabbed her backpack and her her sports gear. After school, she and some of her friends were going to practice for their first game. She ran down the stairs and went in her kitchen quickly, she went towards the freezer door she took out the box of cherry toaster strudels.

 

 

 

 

 

“Morning Kkab kkab Yul.” Taeyeon smiled. “Morning Tae.” Yuri was in such a rush. Taeyeon looked at her snickered a bit, "Yul, why are you rushing?" Taeyeon asked. "Because I have to get in the locker room and put my field hockey stuff in my locker. Then I have to have a meeting with the student council. Plus Taeyeon is suppose to be picking me up. Wa- TAEYEON!" Yuri finally realized who she was talking to. "Ahahaha, I was wondering when you were going to realize who you were taking to." Taeyeon laughed at the flabbergasted Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! How'd you get in here?" Yuri asked curiously. "Your umma let me in pabo ah." Taeyeon smiled brightly. Yuri rolled her eyes and went on to putting her toaster strudel in the toaster. "Hey, while you're at it, can you cook me one too? I'm rather hungry and quite parch." Taeyeon said with an high class attitude. "Yes Madame. As you wish." Yuri bowed playfully and followed suit with Taeyeon's dorky actions.

 

 

 

 

 

The girls both laughed at their dorky actions. Yuri happily gave Taeyeon a toaster strudel and a glass of apple juice too. "Ne, aom nom nom." Taeyeon bit her tasty treat. Yuri giggled at her and ate her strudel as well. "So you ready for today?!" Taeyeon asked anxiously.

 

 

 

 

"Ne! Of course I am! I've been waiting for this my entire highschool career!" Yuri got excited. “I’ve waiting for this moment for life!!” Taeyeon was too excited. Yuri banged her hand against the table in agreement. “Hell yeah, me too Taetae.” Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“This year is gonna be so epic. Most athletic senior, homecoming, prom, senior trip, and graduation?! I’m too crazed for it.” Taeyeon oozed with joy. Yuri giggled, “Yep and we get discounted prices on all the sports games.” Yuri agreed. “Mmm!” Taeyeon said with full and her eyes wide.

 

 

 

 

 

“Plessh donsh geshh me stasted.” Taeyeon said with a full mouth. Yuri only glanced at her and chuckled, Taeyeon swallowed her food and cleared . “Those cheerleaders Yul. I just wanna see and .” Taeyeon rolled her eyes in the back of her byun head. Yuri nearly spit her apple juice out when Taeyeon spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mmm *cough cough!* Aish byuntae, we all know what you’re lookin’ for.” Yuri said as she shook her head. “The ever. It’s and titty time for ME! I want some nice cheerleader dude.” Taeyeon was really being a byun as she took her middle finger and pushed it through the hole she made with her index finger and thumb.

 

 

 

 

“You mean Tiffany sshi?” Yuri raised her eyebrow, already knowing what she meant, or who she meant rather. Taeyeon chuckled ertedly, “Sweet Jesus, hell yasssss! I’m so gonna get her this year.” Taeyeon rubbed her mischevious hands together.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri could only roll her eyes, “Even though you say that every year I’m gonna just agree with you. So good luck with that byuntae.” Yuri wished her luck. Taeyeon smiled and bowed her head, “I’m sooo not joking. She broke up with that prick Nichkhun. Boy I tell ya, that pretty pink is as good as mine now.” Taeyeon admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyways” Yuri rolled her eyes, “I wanna get to school and have some fun! It’s party time Taeng!” Yuri declared. Taeyeon shook her head yes, "Ne me too Yul!! I can't wait, let's finish eating and get to school." Taeyeon beckoned her. Yuri nodded and ate faster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Jessica, limousine is ready to take you to your school now." Marissa told her. "Thank you Marissa." Jessica told the maid. Marissa then handed the younger girl her pursue, books, notebooks, and other supplies. Jessica took them and headed straight out the front door that her butler held open for.

 

 

 

 

 

“Have a wonderful day miss Jessica.” Marissa waved good bye. Jessica only walked towards her limo and got in as her chauffeur opened the limousine door. She then proceed to sit down in the cream colored seat with the initials SJ on it. Jessica looked out the window as the driver gently hit the gas. She sighed heavily as she took her cellphone out her purse and saw that she had a new text message.

 

 

 

 

[To Jessie]: You ready?

 

 

 

Jessica only snickered and started to reply back to her best friend.

 

 

 

[To Steph]: I was born ready honey.

 

[To Jessie]: Lol, you're wearing your white dress?

 

[To Steph]: Of course darling. I have to dress to impress those beneath me.

 

[To Jessie]: Lmao, yes of course.  I hope the poor bastards prepared for a total domination of Jeti!

 

[To Steph]: Mhmm. They'll bow down to us and worship the ground we walk on.

 

[To Jessie]: Yes they better. So, how are things with you and Chanyeol?

 

[To Steph]: Great as always. He's suppose to take me out on a date at Cuisine De Jacques.

 

[To Jessie]: That sounds quite lovely. I hope you enjoy it darling. I got to go, see you at school. Xoxo

 

[To Tiff]: I will, bye honey. Xoxo

 

 

 

 

Jessica sent the final text message to Tiffany and placed phone down the seat. "*sigh* I hope something interesting happens. " Jessica mumbled as she rested her head upon her white palm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae we're finally seniors!" Yuri squealed. "I know right! Time to prank some fresh meat." Taeyeon laughed maniacally. "Tae!” Yuri scolded her, “don't pick on the little freshmen!" Yuri protested. "Yah and why not?!" Taeyeon got upset. "Because-"

 

 

 

 

 

"Karma is a ?!" "Eh ne, but besides it's not nice." Yuri told her. She remembered her freshmen year and how the seniors use to joke on her. "Fine, but if they ask me where their class is I'm going make them go the wrong way. " Taeyeon alarmed her as she parked her Toyota Highlander in the reserved student slot. Yuri rolled her eyes and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

They both got out and grabbed their bags as well as their sports gear. Taeyeon just to happened to turn her head and caught glimpse of something which caused her roll her eyes in spite. "Well look who's here." Taeyeon grumbled.  "Who?" Yuri asked as she averted her attention to what Taeyeon was looking at.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri saw a huge limousine pull up and stop in m front of the school. It parked and the chauffeur got out and opened the door to reveal the one and only, Jessica Jung. Yuri sighed, she’s heard many stories on Jessica and her snobby friends. She didn’t like judging anyone but Jessica and her friends didn’t exactly her good side.

 

 

 

 

 

"I really can't stand that little ." Taeyeon spat. Yuri snapped her attention to her steaming midget friend. "Kim Taeyeon!" "What?! It's true! She always rubs in people's face how rich she is or how she's 'Sooo much better than us'." Taeyeon told Yuri in a preppy white girl voice. Yuri only rolled her eyes, she knew Taeyeon was very accurate but she still thought that they shouldn't talk about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well still Tae, we shouldn't talk about people." Yuri tried to reason with her. "And why not?! The little talks about us like we're some ing bums!" Taeyeon got infuriated as her face turned red. "I know, I know. Just calm down.” Yuri wrapped her arm around Taeyeon in comfort. Taeyeon huffed out her air and was still annoyed nonetheless. “Let's greet some of our friends, ne?" Yuri suggested. Taeyeon nodded yes in agreement. Yuri smiled as they headed towards the front of the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica exited her limo as her chauffeur opened the door for her respectfully. “Have a nice day miss Jessica.” the older man told her. Jessica said nothing and went straight towards a certain someone, her best friend Tiffany. "Hey girl." Tiffany said as she approached the girl. Jessica grinned and greeted back, "Hi honey, how are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Much better now that you're here. I hate being around these losers without you." Tiffany complained. "Ugh, they're so dreadful are they not? I mean just look at them, so pathetic." Jessica spat as she looked at two girls walking pass them.

 

 

 

 

 

One was a inch or two taller than her and tan as hell in opinion, while the other was shorter and way lighter. They both had a bunch of sports gear lugging on their backs. Jessica smiled evilly as she knew who she’d make her first target of the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess the circus is in town. She looks like a monkey with her skin tone. Guess she must’ve been at the beach and fell asleep then woke up with that skin color.” Jessica said to Tiffany but loud enough for the two girls to hear as well. Tiffany only snickered at Jessica’s comment and told her to hush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, one of the girls was about to make a comment when the taller one stopped her. Jessica and Tiffany saw it making them smile, “Oh my, I must’ve upset the the zoo keeper. Guess she doesn’t know that this a school not the petting zoo.” Jessica added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany toppled over in risibility at Jessica’s rude joke. The tall girl quickly took her friend in the school before unnecessary drama begun. Jessica only smirked in victory, “Stupid . Next time I’ll say more than that to your sorry asses!” Jessica thought hatefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyways where is Sunny bunny, Yoona, and Seobaby?" Tiffany asked. "I really do not know. But they better get here quick." Jessica said pissed off. "Yeah, let's find your boyfriend while they appear. " Tiffany crossed her arms and stuck her hip out sassily.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne, sounds way better than standing here. Let's go." Jessica declared. The two girls made their way into the school and walked down the hallway to find Jessica's boyfriend, Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri and Taeyeon found their friends, Hyoyeon, Hyuna, Sohyun, and Sooyoung. The four girls saw the expression on their friends faces and was beyond concerned. Hyoyeon went over to them asking, “What’s up? You two look pissed.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and went straight pass Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was about to say something to her when Yuri intervened. “Jessica was joking on us. Her usual thing with people.” Yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhhh.” Hyoyeon got it. “, that snotty mothering .” Sooyoung said to the girls. Yuri’s mouth agape at Sooyoung’s strong language. “Yeah Taetae unnie. I’ll her up if she messes with you again.” Hyuna told her beloved cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys, violence is not the answer.” Yuri spoke. The others just looked at her and cocked their brows, “Listen Gandhi, we ain’t the peace lovin’ types. So that dude.” Sooyoung commented. Yuri only rolled her eyes, “Whatever, the last thing we all need is to be suspended behind her rotten spoiled . So forget about her.” Hyoyeon advised them. Yuri clapped in agreement, “Amen to that sista.” Yuri spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The others sighed in defeat knowing that they were right. “Anyways, I really don’t like her or her friends, except Seohyun. She’s sweet as pie and is my best bud. But the rest of them, they’re so nasty acting. Like, whatever happened to manners and politeness.” Sohyun spoke her mind. “ don't exist in their world, and see Yul. Even Sohyun doesn’t like their stupid asses.” Taeyeon said. Yuri only sighed heavily, "That wasn't my point, I was just saying that you shouldn't talk about them." Yuri told her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever, Jessica is a snobby stuck up who's boyfriend just happens to be gay." "Mwooo?! Chanyeol is gay?" Hyuna was taken aback. "Ummm hell yes. Do you see how close he's with Baekhyun?" Taeyeon said. "Yeah, not only that but I heard that they kissed during football camp." Hyoyeon said while shaking her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hoho! Jinja?! I can't wait until I see the little 's face when she finds out!" Taeyeon got out just barely before she busted into laughter.  "Seriously, you guys are no better than them." Yuri sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter