Battle of the groups (part I)

Looks can be oh so deceiving...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No!! Aniyo!!” Taeyeon was bewildered. Yuri was using all her strength to drag this midget. “Yuri!! LET… ME... GO!!” Taeyeon demanded.




 

Yuri ignored her and kept dragging her through the student parking lot. Yuri bit her bottom lip as she was truly struggling to keep Taeyeon from ripping Sunny’s, Jessica's, and Yoona's heads off.



 

"God damn it! Let me go!!" Taeyeon screamed. "Not until you calm down!" Yuri yelled back. Taeyeon blew hot air from her flared nostrils as she was trying to fight Yuri still.




 

“Taeyeon!” Yuri shook the girl, “You've got to calm down!” she yelled at her until she came to her sense and stopped struggling against Yuri. Yuri sighed heavily and released Taeyeon before the girl snatched her body away.





 

She was truly outraged that Yuri had the nerve to pull her away from those sorry es. All she could think about was wrapping her hand around their pencil necks and strangling them to death.





 

Yuri wiped the sweat forming on her hairline and closed her eyes briefly before hearing some footsteps walking off. "Tae, pl-" "No I won't calm down!” Taeyeon immediately cut the girl off.




 

Taeyeon's almond eyes were filled with utmost hate and anguish. She took a deep breath speaking “How can you tell me to calm down when she said something like that?!”




 

Yuri simply kept silent as she her lips. Taeyeon chuckled in the least amount of humor and placed her hands on her hips. “Yuri” Taeyeon spoke as she looked down slightly, “I get tired of the same bull every year. I'm so tired of their stupidity and ignorance!!” Taeyeon seethed through her clenching teeth.





 

Yuri sighed and looked at Taeyeon. “They say that same all the time and expect no one to say a Goddamn thing!" Taeyeon yelled. She covered and turned away from Yuri and shook her head.





 

“Who am I to have to sit there and listen to that ?!” Taeyeon snapped her head back to glaring at Yuri. “Who am I to sit back and let it slide. Yuri I'm tired-” "I'm tired too Taeyeon!!” Yuri interrupted the girl.





 

Yuri was breathing heavy as she could no longer contain her anger. “I'm tired too! You aren't the only one that gets tired of it! I have to hear it and so does everyone else!!” Yuri spoke with her hands as well.





 

Taeyeon snorted and smirked, “Whatever-” “Seriously Taeyeon it's not just about your damn feelings!” Yuri said sharply. Taeyeon looked at her hard and furrowed her eyebrows making a crease on her forehead.





 

Yuri laughed no type of humor. "Do you even known why they say that? They say it just to make you mad and upset!” Yuri some l spoke the truth. “They want you to hit them. They want you to bash them in the ing face, and once you do that they'll sue you and laugh in your face!!” Yuri got in Taeyeon's face. They glared into each others blazing pupils.





 

“Tae” Yuri raised her index finger, “you have to ignore them... You have to ignore them! I know it's hard but try your best! We'll be graduating soon, so it doesn't matter what they say anyways." Yuri told her friend in the blandest way she knew how.

 

 


 

 

Taeyeon took deep breaths and palmed her face as she tried to calm down but just couldn't. She balled up her fists till her knuckles turned white, she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tight seething, " this ." and storming off.





 

Yuri watched as Taeyeon go to get truck swing the door open before slamming it and speeding off.






 

"*sigh* Taeyeon." Yuri mourned.

 

 

 

 

 






 

 

 

"I cannot believe that girl did that. Ugghhh!" Jessica grumbled. “ gorilla.” Jessica murmured as she checked herself in the mirror. She had managed change into another dress that was decent enough for her date luckily after her other one was ruined.

 


 

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

 

 

"Ne?" Jessica looked to the room door as it opened up. "Miss Jessica, Mr. Park is here to pick you up miss." Marissa said. "Fine. I'll be right out. Thank you Marissa." Jessica replied. The women nodded before shutting the door and leaving. Jessica sighed as she looked at her reflection in the mirror sadly.

 

 

 

 

She touched the necklace that had been given to her years ago.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Jessica why do we have to dress up?" Krystal whined. She hated wearing these puffy and elegant dresses to these elaborate events their parents hosted.




 

“Because mommy and daddy want us to look fancy for their party Kryssie." Jessica spoke. Krystal huffed and fell onto Jessica's queen size bed backwards. “But I hate these fancy parties Jessie." Krystal protested.




 

"Ne, I know, but we have to impress the people." Jessica said as she smiled. Krystal sat up and looked confused, "Why? Shouldn't they accept us for who we are?"




 

"Well I,...” Jessica paused trying to come up with some answer only to say “I really don't know." Krystal cocked her head to the side "I think they should just accept us. All mommy and daddy do is try to impress people. If we stop judging people so much maybe the world would be a better place." Krystal explained.




 

Jessica was astonished by the girl's words of wisdom. "Kryssie,who told you that?" Jessica asked shocked. "No one big sis." Krystal smiled. Jessica smiled warmly at the younger girl.




 

"You know, you're so smart Kryssie." Jessica smiled. "I know. It's because I have such a smart and pretty big sister." Krystal smiled cheekily. "Awww, thanks Krystal." Jessica blushed a bit and kissed Krystal's cheek.




 

Krystal smiled before saying "Hey Jessie, I really want you have this locket." Krystal showed her. "Awww, really?" Jessica inquired as she placed her hands on her heart. Krystal shook her head yes and gave it to the girl she adored most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's fingers lingered upon the locket still. "Oh Kryssie... Why'd you have to go?" Jessica croaked as tears gently ran down her pale face as she cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 









 

"*sigh*" Yuri went as she closed her textbook. She couldn't study with her mind stuck on earlier. She glanced at her phone before picking and checking for any new messages, but there were none to get avail.




 

"Guess I should go cook dinner now." Yuri concluded as she got up and left out her room. She went down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. Yuri went over to the fridge and saw a post-it note on the freezer door.




 

"Dear Yuri, I will be the hospital at late because of me doing some surgery and your father is working on a high profile case. So cook dinner for yourself. Love Umma."


 

Yuri finished reading the note with a grimace. "*sigh* Fine." Yuri became a little distraught, but she shrugged it off.

 



 

“What to make, what to make?” she spoke to herself while opening the cabinets. Just as she went to reach for a box-



 

*Ding dong, ding dong ding dong ding dong* went the doorbell.

 

 


 

"Who is that?" Yuri said whilst walking towards the front door. She looked through the peephole and unlocked it. "Hey guys? What are you doing here?" Yuri asked quite surprised to see her friends before her eyes.




 

"We figured you needed some company while you did your homework and we decided to make sure you eat up too. Since your parents are not home Yul." Hyoyeon exclaimed.




 

Yuri was astonished by how thoughtful her friends were as she stared at them in disbelief until- "Ne, now can you let us in? We'd like to sit and eat." Hyuna used her aegyo on Yuri. Yuri broke out of her trance as she laughed and nodded yes while moving to the side. Hyuna instantly ran pass Yuri and plopped on her huge recliner which was located in the den.




 

"I LOVE THIS CHAIR!!" Hyuna yelled with her hands in the air after she the power button made the chair vibrate. "Hahaha, every time we come over here you sit in that chair." Sooyoung laughed as she made her way to the den as well.




 

"It's sssssoooo amazzzzzzinnggg." Hyuna said as her voice was effected by the chair vibrating. "Haha, aigoo unnie." Sohyun giggled. "Ayo! Bring out them pizzas!" Hyoyeon declared. "I got the sodas!" Sooyoung yelled.

 

 


 

“Excuse me.” Taeyeon spoke. “Mianhae.” Yuri moved over as the girl walked pass her to sit the pizza boxes on the glass coffee table. Yuri noticed that Taeyeon still had that same sullen look as earlier.




 

“*sigh* Tae…” Yuri spoke in her mind. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon had opened the box and took a slice of Supreme pizza and bit it. Sohyun cracked opened a can of cherry Coca Cola and started to drink it. "Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy!” Hyuna whined and frowned.




 

Everyone looked at the girl oddly when she did. “Hyuna wants s-soda tooooooooo." she spoke in third person making the others snicker at her childishness. "*pfft!*” Hyoyeon playfully rolled her eyes, “Maybe if you get your vibrating out that chair maybe you could have some soda." she told her. "Aniyo Hyoyeon unnie!! Then someone will steal my seat." Hyuna protested.




 

"Yah, Kim Hyuna! It's not even your chair!" Hyoyeon rebuttal. "Sooooooooooo, Yuri unnie doesn't mind me sitting here." Hyuna stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms as she pouted like a child.

 

 


 

"Hahaha, here you go Hyuna." Yuri said as she handed the girl plate of pizza and a can of soda. Hyoyeon looked at her in unbelief. “What th- Mmmm whatever.” Hyoyeon murmured at Yuri's act of kindness.




 

"Thank you very much unnie. You are soooo much better than my other friends." Hyuna smiled. "Yah, but who's the one that had someone make them a plate of food and hand them a can of soda? You're no better than us." Hyoyeon squinted her eyes at Hyuna and tried hard not to giggle.




 

Hyuna playfully rolled her eyes and bit her pizza and opened her can of soda as her body vibrated. The girls laughed at her for nearly dropping her food and spilling her drink.

 

 


 

*Click* Went Sooyoung's camera on her phone.




 

Hyuna's wide eyes immediately looked at Sooyoung who has her phone out. "Hey” Sohyun called out to her. Sooyoung looked at the girl making the younger one blush a bit.




 

“Mwo?” Sooyoung cocked her head to the side.  "I didn't get my picture taken unnie." Sohyun said bashfully. "Ne! Me too! I meansh I do loosh the besh.” Hyoyeon said with full.




 

Sooyoung laughed at bit at the choding and the maknae’s reaction. “It's just the first picture of the slumber party." Sooyoung smiled with all her pretty teeth showing. Sohyun blushed even more as she looked away from the older girl.




 

"Slumber party? What, slumber party?" Yuri spoke. Hyoyeon Everyone looked at Yuri in shock before Hyoyeon broke the silence, "Didn't Taeyeon tell you or ask you rather?" Yuri shook her head no making everyone look at Taeyeon. "Damn it Kim Taeyeon!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter