Battle of the groups (part II)

Looks can be oh so deceiving...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica exited the school trying to escape the very words that haunted her most. She went towards the curb in desperate search for her limousine and her middle aged chauffeur; however, failing in her doings. She was completely baffled that Yuri said such a thing to her, who was she to make that comment.





 

Yuri knew absolutely nothing of the girl's past life nor what she's been through. This completely enraged Jessica, she was angry that Yuri ever said such a thing to her. But Jessica decided to do what she best at when people said things of that nature to her, make them regret it.






 

“I'll make you regret the very words you speak Kwon Yuri.” Jessica swore to get revenge on the tanned girl. Jessica was never going to allow anyone cast judgment upon her that didn't know a damn thing about her first. The pale ice princess waited for her ride home as she took out her phone and started texting her best friend to kill time.





 

[To Tiff:] Steph, you're not gonna believe what that tanned said to me!

 

[To Jess:] You mean that girl from homeroom? What'd she say to you hun?

[To Tiff:] Yes! She told me that I was nothing but a heartless ?! Who the does she think she is to talk to ME that way?!

[To Jess:] She said that to you?! That black has no right to say anything about you or any of us! She doesn't know a damn thing!

 

[To Tiff:] Ikr! She will pay. I'm gonna make her life a living hell.

[To Jess:] Mmmmm, I like the way you sound. Gotta plan darling? Do tell.

 

[To Tiff:] Ha ha ha, of course. I'm just gonna harass her sorry like I did her rat friend.

 

[To Jess:] Loving it already hun. Tomorrow shall be her worst nightmare by Jeti!

 

[To Tiff:] Ha ha, this is why we're bff's.
 

[To Jess:] You know it. Ttyl, my dad's calling me like patron saint. (╥_╥)

 

[To Tiff:] Okay. Tell papa Hwang I said hi.

 

[To Jess:] Of course, bye hun. ;)





 


Jessica laughed in delight and pleasure having Tiffany in on her little scheme. “Now to just get bunny and the rest in on this.” Jessica smiled as she saw her limo pull up finally. She approached it as her door was opened for her. “About time you got here Richard. Now take me home.” She demanded a she got inside.The man could only sigh as he followed her commands.

 


 



Meanwhile, Yuri was just walking outside of the school to see her umma arriving to pick her up. She was glad to see the truck as she went towards it and got in. “There's my little field hockey captain. How was practice?” the woman asked as she drove off.






 

“*sigh!* Totally exhausting umma.” Yuri groaned as she rested her head against the headrest. The woman could only laugh at her daughter, “It was that bad?” she asked. Yuri looked at her like she was speaking Spanish, “Please tell me you didn't just ask that.” Yuri shook her head.






 

Mrs. Kwon could only laugh at the girl, “Why that response?” Yuri placed her hand over her head and spoke, “Taeyeon wasn't there and she's our main forward not to mention the vice captain.” Mrs. Kwon nodded as she turned the corner that lead to their home. “And why was that?” the woman asked her daughter.






 

“Some crap that happened in homeroom.” Yuri muttered. Mrs. Kwon pulled up into their driveway and parked the car. “Some crap in homeroom?” she furrowed her eyebrows. Yuri sighed as she now had to explain what happened to her and Taeyeon.





 

“It's just some rich bratty kids that keep bothering Taeyeon and me.” Yuri huffed as she got out the vehicle. Her mom did the same as she watched Yuri grab all her stuff and head to the front door. Mrs. Kwon was quite concerned about Yuri's day at school.






 

Yuri unlocked the front door and went inside and headed straight to her room. Mrs. Kwon tried to catch her but she was already up the stairs. “*sigh* Yuri…” the woman spoke softly as a worried mother would.







 








 

It was 18:25 and Yuri was still completing her math homework. She been working on it for so long that her hand was beginning to cramp up. “.” Yuri hissed as she dropped her pencil and massaged her right hand.






 

*knock knock knock* went a sound on her room door.






 

She looked up saying “Come in.” Mr. Kwon peeked his head through the room door and saw his daughter. “Your umma wanted me to tell you dinner's ready.” he spoke. “I'll be there in a moment.” Yuri spoke as she put her math book away. The man nodded and gave Yuri her privacy once more.






 

“*huff* Guess I'll finish the rest later.” She said to herself as she headed out the room and to the dining area.


 




 


 


However, the Kwon’s were not the only ones getting ready to sit down for dinner as-





 

*Knock knock knock*  went a sound on Jessica's room door.
 





"Ne?" Jessica spoke as she heard her room door open. "Dinner is prepared miss Jung." Marissa alarmed her. "Okay, I'll be down in a moment." Jessica told her. The maid nodded and left Jessica alone. Jessica sat up on her bed and looked down at the floor.






 

She was deeply saddened once again by the wound deep within her heart reopening due to it not healing properly. It was a enormous gash that seemed to never heal no matter how hard she tried. She clutched the locket that was around her neck that Krystal gave to her years ago.







She remembered all the things her and Krystal use to do before she died.






 

 



"Jessie, push me higher! Hahaha!!" Krystal laughed. "Okay Krysie, hang on!" Jessica told her as she pushed her higher on the swing. "Yeeeaaaahhhh!! I can see everything big sis." Krystal got excited. "Hahaha!! You're so high up Kryssie." Jessica laughed.






 

"Hey Jessie, I'm gonna jump off the swing!!" Krystal told her. "Kryssie don't do that you'll get hurt." Jessica warned her. "No I'm not. Here I go! One! Twwoooo!! Threeee!!" Krystal yelled as she jumped off the swing. "Yaaayyy, ahhh unf." Krystal fell to the ground.






 

"Kryssie!" Jessica panicked as she ran over to the girl, "Are you okay?" Jessica asked nervously as she clutched the younger ones face. "Yes, just a little scratch that's all." Krystal told her. "Krystal You've could of been hurt!" Jessica became protective. "But I'm not so don't worry about it." Krystal smiled.






 

"*sigh!* Just don't do that again okay? You really scared me." Jessica informed her. "Sorry Jessie. Kryssie will not scare you again." Krystal pledged. "Jessie?" "Ne?" "Why do you always worry about me?" Krystal questioned her. "Because I have to protect you as your older sister." Jessica said boldly.










Jessica reopened her eyes as she remembered briefly the conversation she had with Krystal. "I wish I could have protected you... Maybe you'd still be here." Jessica mourned. She soon got off her bed and walked to her room door. She exited the dark and gloomy room as she'd descended down one of the spiral staircases.






 

She walked towards the dining hall where she was greeted by her butler as he opened the door for her. Jessica went inside the room and took a seat at the table. Her maid immediately walked over to get and poured water into one of her glasses. "Miss, what do you desire to drink?" Marissa asked. "May I have some white wine please Marissa." Jessica said.






"Ne madam." Marissa bowed and went to fetch some wine. Jessica put her elbow on the table and rested her head on her hand. However, a certain someone was watching her and was not pleased at all by it. "Get your elbow off my table girl." Mrs. Jung spoke bluntly.






 

Jessica scoffed at the woman and failed to follow the commands. Mrs Jung's eyebrows furrowed as she gritted her teeth, "Jessica get your your elbow off, my, table." she hissed. Jessica only continued to push her stepmother's buttons. "Sooyeon! It is not proper to disobey your mother!" Mrs. Jung warned her.






 

Jessica snapped get attention to the demanding middle aged woman. "Oh yes, such a perfect mom you are indeed!" she shot back. "Jessica! You better take that back you little ingratiate! I and your father work hard for you. A sorry excuse of a daughter and this!! This is what we get!!" Mrs. Jung yelled.






 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter