A Night with EXO (part 1)

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

Baekhyun lead me into his room and searched through his closet and dresser to find clothes that he didn't really wear anymore.  I quietly waited for him and stretched out my arms.  As I did that, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. 

"Ouch," I mumbled under my breath. 

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, handing me his clothes. 

"My shoulder just hurts." 

"Why?" 

"It was nothing." 

"Yah, Han Areum, you can't hide things from me.  What happened?" 

"Nothing!  There was just a little misunderstanding in the lobby." 

"What kind of misunderstanding?" 

"Let's just say that security was called, but I was lucky enough to get up here.  Now, enough with the questions." 

He didn't say anymore, but he did walk behind me and rubbed my shoulders that were in pain.  When I realized what he was doing, I began to blush.  Luckily, I faced away from him, so he didn't notice how red my face was getting. 

"Baek, you don't have to do that.  It doesn't even hurt that bad," I told him. 

"You should've called," he said.  "I would've came down there and they wouldn't have hurt you." 

"Really, I'm okay, though." 

He sighed.  "Okay.  Get changed and we can head back out there." 

"Y-you're not going to leave?" 

"Fine, I'll give you your privacy."  Then he smirked.  "I wouldn't have looked anyway." 

I scoffed and pushed him out of the room.  "ert." 

"I heard that," he sing-songed. 

I quickly changed and went to punch Baekhyun.  He smiled and put his arm around me before we headed into the living room.  We hung out for for a long while until it was almost late. 

"You should just sleep over tonight," Jongdae said.

"Well... I don't know," I said.

"It's supposed to start thunder storming soon."

"Oh.  It's okay.  I can have my brother pick me up."

"But it's already getting late," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, just stay for tonight," Baekhyun smiled. 

"Are you sure?" I asked.  "I don't want to bother you guys." 

"You're not a bother," Joonmyeon told me.

"We don't mind at all.  Plus, we don't have schedules tomorrow until later on in the day," Kris said.

"O-okay then," I said.

They all smiled and cheered.  Then I grabbed my phone and texted my parents and brother.  It was already almost 6 pm when I saw Kyungsoo heading into the kitchen to prepare dinner.  The rest of the guys were still in the living room hanging out.  I silently followed him and stood next to the counter. 

"Did you need help cooking?" I asked as he was grabbing ingredients from the fridge.

He jumped in surprise and turned around.  "Oh, you scared me... It's okay, you can go sit with the others."

"I want to help you, though." 

He smiled.  "Okay, fine.  Come here, I'll show you what to cut up." 

I smiled back and went to stand next to him.  After we had started, Chanyeol and Yixing came over to help out.  While we were having fun and cooking, the front door opened and in came Taeyeon and EXO's manager.  I wiped my hands quickly and went out to greet them. 

"Hello," I bowed.

"Oh, hi, Areum," Taeyeon greeted me nicely.

EXO's manager just nodded at me and left.  I quickly went back into the kitchen after greeting them and continued to help cooking.  Though, when I reentered, Kyungsoo and the other two told me to just go and relax because they were almost done anyway.  I was hesitant to leave at first, but in the end I went to the living room.

When I went into the living room, I saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon cuddling very closely.  Suddenly, I felt a wave of jealousy hit me.  I tried my best to ignore them and went to sit next to Jongdae who was playing a game with some of the other members.  They were playing a video game and soon pushed one of the controllers into my hands.  I wasn't very good at all, but I got the hang of it, eventually. 

"Wow, Areum you're pretty good," Luhan complimented you.

"I'm really not, but thanks," I said.

"Noona!  Come on!  Give me a chance!" Tao shouted.

I laughed at his childishness.  Then let him kill me once.  I laughed again when he cheered.  We were going to play another round, but then Joonmyeon called us to eat.  All of the guys rushed to the table and grabbed a plate.  Since the table didn't fit all of us, some had to go to the living room and sat in there.  The EXO members, being the nice gentlemen they are, kept offering their seat to me, but I rejected them and went to sit in the living room. 

In the living room, Jongdae and Kris were pulling out a smaller table.  I placed some of the dishes down and went back to get more.  Once all of the food was on the table in the living room, Jongdae, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, Tao, Chanyeol, and I sat down and started to eat. 

"Hyung, you should have see Areum playing the game!" Tao said as he looked to Chanyeol.  "She's way better than you." 

"I heard you screaming from the kitchen," Chanyeol said.

Tao looked slightly embarrassed and we started to laugh.  We continued to laugh and talk as we ate our dinner. 

Then Luhan spoke up, "Areum, you should start calling us oppa since we're more familiar now."

"All of you?" I asked.

"Except for Kai, Sehun, and Tao."

"W-well, I guess."

"Be comfortable.  We're not mean.  Except for Kris."

"Hey!" Kris shouted once Luhan said that.

"I'm just kidding," Luhan laughed.

Kris scoffed.  "Sometimes... these kids..." 

After dinner, we cleaned up and put the table back.  Then we went back to playing the game.  I got a little bored after a while, so I went to join Joonmyeon and Yixing who were on the other end of the couch just talking.  At first I was kind of hesitant to sit by them because Baekhyun and Taeyeon were over there, but I made my way over there anyway. 

"Done beating them?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Yeah, they're too easy," I laughed.

"I heard that noona!" Tao exclaimed.

That just made us laugh while Tao pouted. 

"Well, I'm glad that you're having fun.  Make yourself comfortable, okay?" Joonmyeon said.

"Okay, thank you."

"Of course."

I gave him a smile and he returned it. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

While Areum, Joonmyeon, and Yixing were talking, I suddenly remembered about the backstage pass that I got for her.  I stood up and said I'd be right back and ran to my room.  I grabbed the pass from my bag and exited my room.  On my way back to the living room, I bumped into my manager. 

"Oh, sorry, hyung," I apologized.

"Baekhyun, I wanted to talk to you," he said.

I wanted to say that I had to give Areum her pass, but he looked like he really had something serious to talk to me about.  In the end I walked with him to his room.  To be honest I was nervous at that point, I had no idea what he would want to talk to me about.  We got inside of his room and he closed the door. 

I was about to make up an excuse and go back to the living room, but he looked like he had something really serious to talk to me about.  I walked with him to his room and sat down on his bed while he closed the door behind him. 

"So, what's up, hyung?" I asked. 

"Baekhyun, I don't really feel comfortable with that friend of yours," he spoke honestly.

"Huh?  Areum?  Why?"

"I just don't."

"I don't get it.  I've been friends with her since middle school.  I know her very well."

"Well, I'm just afraid for you guys."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked getting annoyed.  "Areum is my friend, she's not just some fan girl if that's what you're thinking."

He sighed.  "You never know.  I can imagine so many things happening.  Like her hanging out with you just because you're an idol, or the paparazzi misunderstanding when you and her go out.  I just want you to be careful.  You know how bad the media can get now a days.  "

"She's a nice girl.  I trust her, and the rest trust her, too.  And I know, I'll be careful when I go out."

He didn't say anything else, so I left his room and took a breath.  I was frustrated after our conversation because I've told him about Areum before, but he keeps bringing her up for some reason.  Then I started to walk back to the living room.  Before I walked into the room, I brushed off what happened and put on a smile. 

"Areum, here's your pass," I said and handed it to her.

"Oh, thanks," she replied.

"What about mine?" Taeyeon asked.

"You're Taeyeon!  They'll let you in."

She giggled and I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi!  thank you guys soo much!! i've got 20 subscribers now!!! :D :D  thank you guys soo much.  i really really really appreciate it! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(7/24/17)

Hi guys :)  I was wondering, how do you guys like it so far? (whether you are an old subbie or a newer subbie)  I'm updating a lot more often than I thought I would for this fic... Probably because it was written before haha XD  But honestly, I'm such a terrible author because I cannot update like on a schedule for my other fic.