Baekhyun and Taeyeon

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

I turned to my side in my sleep and felt something hard underneath my hand.  Feeling surprised, I retracted my hand as I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes awake.  I looked down to my side and saw Baekhyun still in his peaceful slumber.  Carefully and without waking him, I got off the bed and left the room. 

After using the bathroom, I went into the kitchen.  When I entered, my mom and Eunsun were cooking up some breakfast. 

"Morning," I greeted them.

"How was the concert?" my mom asked.

"It was fun."

"Well, it's good that you had fun," Eunsun said.

I smiled. 

"How did you get home?" 

"Baekhyun drove me." 

My mom nodded and continued to cook.  I set the table, not forgetting to add another plate for Baekhyun, and sat down with my phone.  Then, a few minutes later, Minkyung came walking into the kitchen with his teddy bear in hand.  He greeted us all a good morning and sat down next to me. 

"Auntie, how come Uncle Baekhyun is sleeping in your bed?" Minkyung asked innocently. 

"Huh?" both my mom and Eunsun asked at the same time and turned to look at me. 

"He slept over," I replied.

They still kept giving me weird looks and I knew exactly what they were thinking. 

"We didn't do anything!  We were both dressed the whole time," I added. 

"Okay, okay," my mom said as she went back to cooking.  "It's just been a long time...  You and Baekhyun haven't had a sleepover since you were kids." 

"It's not a sleepover," I mumbled. 

"Auntie," Minkyung called, "can I sleepover at Uncle Baekhyun's house?" 

"Maybe one day," I replied and smiled. 

After Eunsun and my mom were done cooking, my dad and Myungdae came out form their rooms just as I was going back to my room to get Baekhyun.  When I got to the room, he was still fast asleep.  I felt terrible that I had to wake him up after such a long night, but I wanted him to have some breakfast.  I shook him awake and we both went back to the kitchen to join my family. 

"It's delicious, Mrs. Han," Baekhyun complimented.

"Thank you, Baekhyun.  I'm glad that you like it," my mom replied with a wide smile. 

Once everyone finished eating and breakfast was over, Baekhyun and I went back to my room.  I sat down on my bed while Baekhyun pulled some clothes out of his bag. 

"So, what are you going to do today?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Hmmm... nothing," I replied. 

"Oh, okay." 

"Why?" 

"I was just wondering." 

I nodded my head.  "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to go and meet Taeyeon today."

I nodded my head again and gave a weak smile.  To be honest, I was kind of hoping that he would ask me to hang out with him and go out and do something, but it wasn't the case.  Inside I was hurting, but I tried so hard to not show it on the outside.  He must really love Taeyeon... so... much...

Baekhyun left my room to go change in the bathroom and when he came back, he began packing his clothes back into his bag.  It was about 11 am when he and I walked out to his car.  We said short goodbyes and then be began backing up.  I watched as he drove away, then I walked back into my house. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

I drove off to meet Taeyeon at her dorm after leaving Areum's house.  Taeyeon had said that her members were on a schedule and or doing their own things, so she had the whole dorm to herself.  When I reached the building, I walked in and went up to her dorm right away.  When I knocked on the door, she opened it and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. 

"How are you?" I asked.

"I was so bored before you came," she replied as she pulled me into the dorm. 

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

I smiled and sat down on the couch.  She planted herself next to me and cuddled up to my chest as a movie played on the t.v.  I felt so relaxed as we continued with a movie marathon.  It had been so long since we had some alone time together and it felt very nice. 

If you ask me, being at home with my lover beat going anywhere for a date.  We had our privacy and no one was around to bother us. 

We were in the middle of our fifth movie before we both agreed that we were done with watching movies for the night.  Then I decided to run over to a nearby cafe to get a small dessert for us to enjoy.  When I got back, she was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me. 

I placed the dessert on the table and opened up the box.  I gave her a fork and took one for myself.  We ended up feeding each other until we got to the last bits.  Then I picked up some left over whipped cream with my finger and wiped some on her nose.  She gasped and pouted.  Then she got me back by putting some on my cheek. 

The both of us laughed together at ourselves.  Then I used a napkin to wipe the whipped cream off her nose.  She smiled and leaned in close to me.  Instead of using a napkin like I did, she kissed slash it off.  My face went red as she pulled back and her lips. 

"That tasted good," she said with a smile. 

I tried to reply, but nothing came out of my mouth.  All I could do was bring my hand up to my cheek.  And because I couldn't say anything, Taeyeon just giggled and started to clean up. 

After we finished cleaning up after our mess, we sat back down and started to talk.  In the middle of our conversation, Taeyeon brought up Areum all of a sudden. 

"I like your friend.  Areum, was it?  She seems very nice and pretty close with all of your members already," she said.

"Yeah, she's a nice person," I told Taeyeon.  "I've known her for a very long time, but I didn't think that she would be so comfortable with the guys since she's shy.  It's not a bad thing, though.  She's always surprising me-- like when I saw her in the bubble tea shop downtown.  Did you know that she didn't tell me that she was coming back from America?  Did I tell you before?" 

Taeyeon gave me a slightly unreadable expression before smiling and gently shaking her head. 

"Oh, well, she came back home without even telling me.  Then when Luhan, Sehun, and I went out to buy boba, she was there.  At first I thought I was dreaming, but when I looked again I was pretty sure it was her.  But anyway, it was nice to see her and all." 

 

Taeyeon's POV:

She continued to ramble on about her, but I soon tuned out.  Baekhyun's friend, Areum, is very nice and seems like a sweet girl, but when Baekhyun and her are together something worries me about the two.  I didn't really know what it was, but I've had a bad feeling and it's grown. 

Baekhyun used to talk about her quite often when we first started dating and while she still lived in the states temporarily, but ever since she's come back and the time I first met her, Baekhyun's seems to just talk about her more often.  I mean, I get it, they're best friends and all, but it keeps bothering me and makes me think that Baekhyun might actually leave me.  I... really don't want that to happen.  I don't want it to happen because Baekhyun brought me real happiness that I've been searching for, and I don't want to loose him now or ever. 

 

 

 


Annyeong!  another update!  hope you guys like it! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(8/10/17) 

Well, nothing really happened, but you guys did get a little insight on how Taeyeon feels :)