What Will Our Relationship Become?

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

Baekhyun kept pleading me to stay with his adorable, sparkling, puppy eyes, and it was making it so hard to say no.  I wondered what I should do because I honestly wanted to stay and be stress free for a while longer, but he was just making me feel more confused than I already was.  My heart was beating like crazy when we were so close to each other, too, and it took a while for me to calm myself. 

"Please?" Baekhyun asked again while lightly shaking my shoulders. 

I let out a sigh when he stopped.  "Baekhyun, I think I should go," I told him while avoiding eye contact. 

"Why, though?" 

"I have stuff to do at home," I lied. 

He looked at me for a second before shaking his head.  "No, that can't be it.  Tell me what's really wrong," he demanded.  "You're hiding something from me, aren't you?"  He placed a hand on my shoulder, and I finally looked up from the ground to his face. 

Worry and concern was written all over his face.  I mentally groaned and asked myself what I should do.  I didn't want to upset him because that would just make me feel bad.  Should I just tell him how I honestly feel?  He stared at me, patiently waiting for me to say something. 

"Okay," I gave in.  "I'll tell you the truth, Baekhyun."  He nodded his head and sat up straight.  I looked away, and then back at him.  "You're confusing me." 

"Huh?" he asked. 

"Why do you keep doing this?" 

"What do you mean?" 

I bit my bottom lip and sighed again.  "You keep treating me the same as you treat your girlfriend.  I know you may see things differently, but this is just how I see it.  It's just really unfair to Taeyeon, and if I were her, I wouldn't like it.  I just... don't know what to think anymore." 

"Areum..." 

"And... I... I still like you, Baekhyun."  My palms were sweating and I held my breath for a short second after confessing.  Baekhyun's expression was shocked, and it looked like he was struggling for words to say. 

"You don't have to say anything to make me feel better, oppa.  I just wanted to get it off my chest."  I pulled on a weak smile and looked into his eyes.  Then I stood up.  "I think I'll really head out now.  Don't worry, though, I'll take the bus home." 

Baekhyun continued to just stare at me, so I my heels and exited the room.  I entered the living room to grab my things, said good bye to Tao, Kris, and Chanyeol, then left to the bus stop. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

After Areum's confession, I was left frozen.  I was trying to process all of what she said, but the one thing that stuck in my mind the most was her saying she still liked me.  Then she got up and left the room.  I didn't want her to leave at all, but I was so shocked that I couldn't react right away. 

When I was finally over the shock, I ran out to the living room, hoping to catch her, but all I found was Kris, Tao, and Chanyeol watching t.v.  They stared at me as I ran into the room, probably thinking I was crazy.  Then I looked down to where Areum had placed her stuff.  It was gone. 

Then I looked back up at my three members.  "She just left," Chanyeol told me. 

My eyes lit up and I quickly thanked Chanyeol before running out after her.  I hoped that she wasn't too far yet as I ran down to the lobby.  When I got to ground level, I didn't see her anywhere, so I went outside only to see that she was across the street, climbing onto the bus.  I sighed and leaned against the tall building.  My heart felt heavy for some reason, and it just grew heavier and heavier by the second as Areum's bus drove off. 

With one final sigh, I started making my way back upstairs.  When I walked in, Chanyeol asked, "Well?" 

I pressed my lips together and shook my head.  "I'm going to take a nap." 

The three sitting in the living room nodded their heads and I went to my room.  I feel back onto my bed and sighed.  Then my phone started ringing.  I slowly pulled it out of my pocket and checked who was calling.  It was Taeyeon. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Baekie?" she asked.  "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm just tired."  It wasn't a complete lie.  I did feel sort of fatigued from all the practice lately. 

"Hmm... okay.  I'm on break right now, so I decided to call you because you weren't answering your texts." 

"Oh, I'm sorry.  I was with my friend." 

"Who?" 

"Areum." 

"O-oh... well, I have to go.  They're calling for me." 

"Alright.  See you." 

"Bye." 

I was waiting for her to say "I love you," but it never came.  Instead, she just hung up.  I brought my phone away from my ear and stared at it and its black screen.  Did I just upset her, too?  I put my phone down and rubbed my face.  I felt terrible and stupid for upsetting two girls on the same day. 

 

Taeyeon's POV: 

I woke up early and got ready, then I went to go wake my other members up for our schedule that we had.  We all headed to the company and met up with the music producers.  We talked and discussed our group promotions and other work related things.  Then once the small meeting ended, our sub-group went to practice in the practice room. 

After practicing and working for about an hour, we took a break.  We each were resting at different walls of the room drinking water and on our phones.  I tried calling Baekhyun, but he didn't answer the first time, so I decided to text him.  I found it weird that he wasn't answering since he didn't have a schedule until later on in the day and he usually answers me right away- but he might've been taking a nap or something. 

"Baekhyun isn't answering?" Tiffany asked as she came to sit beside me. 

I shook my head.  "No, but he might just be sleeping," I replied. 

"Unnie, you said that he had a best friend and that they were very close, right?" Seohyun asked.  "So wouldn't you be worried?" 

"No," I answered her.  "I trust Baekhyun.  Besides, he said that they don't have feelings for each other anymore." 

"How can you be so sure?" 

I looked at Seohyun and smiled.  "Because, like I said, I trust him.  He wouldn't cheat on me.  Stop trying to scare me."  I tried to laugh it off, but Seohyun just kept her serious face. 

"I'm not.  I'm just a little worried for you.  Truthfully, I would be a little nervous if I were you." 

I bit my bottom lip and thought about what Seohyun just said.  I wondered if I should be worried and if Baekhyun would really do that.  The more I thought about it, the more worried I got, even if I tried denying it. 

"Taeyeon, don't worry," Tiffany said while glaring at Seohyun.  "I'm sure Baekhyun isn't doing anything bad.  Seohyun is just being an idiot." 

I smiled weakly and continued to try to call Baekhyun.  He finally answered after a third time, but when he answered, he sounded a bit tired or maybe a bit sad.  Then he told me that he was with a friend, which happened to be Han Areum.  My heart suddenly stopped trusting him for a moment.  Panic arose within me and I felt hurt.  I wondered if what Seohyun was saying was true, but just thinking about it made me feel heartbroken.  To avoid any heartbreaks, I decided to end the call. 

As soon as I hung up, I looked to Tiffany and Seohyun who were about ready to start practicing again.  They stopped what they were doing when they saw the look on my face.  I told them about our short conversation over the phone and let tears escape my eyes.  I was worried beyond belief and I didn't know what to do.  They hugged and comforted me, which made me feel better, but I wanted to know the truth from him and not keep going on without knowing anything.  So I promised myself that the next time I saw him, I would ask him about it.  I wanted things to be clear and to understand. 

Personally, I really like Areum.  She seems like a really nice girl, from the way Baekhyun would talk to be about her.  Even when we met in person, she was very polite.  Thinking back, though, made me realize the way Baekhyun used to talk about her is kind of suspicious.  I started to worry and wonder what my relationship with Baekhyun would become. 

 

 

 


Hi guys!! here's an update!  i hope you guys like it.  I don't know about another update today, but maybe?  not very sure yet :P oh and i'm not sure if this is how Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun act... i'm sorry if their personalities are off :(  but it's only for the story :I

 

Thank you

~Angelflyer

 

(6/21/18)

Heyy!  Midnight update!  A bit on the short side, but I hope you guys enjoyed it!  :D