Chapter four.

Bangtan In Love

Next Tuesday I had this "really hard" test in English. So hard that i didn't even border to study at all. But i guess everyone thought it was really hard. As soon as i entered the class a few girls attacked me with hugs 'Jia will you help us?' 'Oh wow that uniform fits you really well because you are tall, by the way can you give me some help with the test please?' Interesting how they became my friends only in the English class. I smirked in my mind and answered as polite as i could with only "i will do everything i can" and then i manage to get through the girls and reach my desk. Looking around some of the 'smart kids' in the class were studying at the last moment looking in panic. I didn't understand them. English was so easy for me.. Well i guess it's because it's my native language...oh well. 

I did my test for 15 minutes an i had 40 minutes to do absolutely nothing and wait till the class is over. The ahjumma teaching us didn't allow me to give my test and listen to music so i had to stare in the nothing almost the whole time. I was busy thinking of ' How the is this wall so white' when i heard someone 'psst' at me from behind. I slightly turned around just to face this Kook dude looking pathetic. 
"Hey can you help me a little? I can't do the last exercise.." He said as quiet as he could.
"It's YOUR test you are supposed to do it yourself" i said and i turned around.
"Aish jincha, ok i will repay you with milkshakes after school but i really need to do good on this test."
''Oh god damn it" i said mainly to myself and i reached my hand to casually take his test behind my back. I did it for a few seconds and gave it back to him. 

The classes passed really fast and i started walking towards the exit. I have almost reached the school gates when someone called me.

"Jiaa sshi" i heard J hope's voice.
"Oh baby don't run away from us" Another familiar voice shouted towards me. I turned around just to see the ert Suga.
"Shut up pabo" J Hope pushed him friendly on the shoulder and came towards me. " Jung Kook told us you are coming with us today" the rest of their group came.
"What? I never said anything like that.."
" Don't you remember? I promised you milkshakes?" 
Oooh i forgot about that..
So I was dragged with them to the center of Seoul to a little cute cafeteria with smoothies an milkshakes and different cute cupcakes and sweet things. I was quite hungry but I didn't bring any money with me so..
Some of the boys went to buy milkshakes while Suga, Jin and V stayed with me discussing the evil history teacher.
"I'm serious if your phone rings in class she is going to give you a test or make you go to the principal's office." Said Suga 
"Really that's just cruel" 
"Well yeah you should be careful with her"
"Oh which reminds me that I have a test tomorrow on her subject.. I forgot about that. History has never been my thing" 
"What's not your thing?"  The other boys arrived placing some milkshakes and cupcakes on the table.
"History.." 
"Oh really?" He said  while placing the milkshake from Jung Kook and a chocolate cupcake in front of me. I looked at him and he nodded to me to eat it. He is such a cutey i feel him like my old brother. He continued "because our Jung Kookie is really good he can help you" we both look at him
"Oh ok sure but you are helping me before the next English test"he said and smiled awkwardly at you. Why was his glare making you feel so uncomfortable god damn it. 
The rest of the day we spend in the cafeteria not even knowing where these three hours passed. These guys were actually fun though the leader only drank his milkshake and stares at his phone all the time. Why was he so rude ignoring everyone.. When i realized what's the time i accidentally spilled my drink.
"What is it?" J hope asked
"Look at the time.." You pointed at the clock hanged on the wall and then your eyes met Jung Kook's which was already starring at you. "I know this is kinda weird but we have to go " you slightly blushed of the way this sounded but they all know you were talking about the studying for history with Jung Kook. He smirked and mentally slapped him for thinking such things. 
"Oh right you guys should study!" j Hope helped by reminding about the studying and NOT what everyone thought you were going to do. You smiled at him and he nodded in response. 
"Yeah let's go you probably need a lot of help" Jung Kook pointed while packing his stuff, you were about to at him for being so rude but it wasn't a lie. You needed a lot of help.

---------

im sorry for not updating I actually have no computer at the moment and i wrote all of this just through my phone whic was really hard to be honest 😂 but anyway i will update at least every week because I now have more ideas of the fic. Please support me! 💕