Chapter two.

Bangtan In Love

"Oh look what leader brough us. Check her out." Min Yoon Gi typical flower boy. One of the members of the group of Nam Joon.  They call him Suga. He is one hell of a flirt. He has flirted with every pretty girl in this school. He would just take them on date or two and dump them because of the lack of interest.  
"Nice." Jung Kook- maknae. He was often called 'golden maknae' because of his multiple talents. His charm was to the sky and back, along with his ego. 
 "Oh she is really pretty." Kim Taehyun or V. Oh he was so cute...atleast outside. That boy was known for his pranks in school. He was the grandson of the head teacher so he couldn't be expelled whatever he did.
"I would do her." Jimin bited his lower lip. He was the ert. He liked to get in bed all the new girls that don't know about his reputation. 
"Aish you will never change." J hope comented with a smile. He was charming and always so cheerful.  He had a great sence of humour too.He wasn't like Suga or Jimin. He never had a girlfriend. He didn't like the flirting and using girls for one night eventhough he had a lot of candidates. 
The last member, Jin would only let a "Pfft" escape his mouth. He didn't talk much. Known as the most handsome and cool guy among them. All the girls like him, but when they confess he just ignores them, he doesn't even say anything. He was just too cool to talk to anyone. Even on valentines he is just too cool to accept chocolates from girls. Real badass I say.
They were the kingkas of the school. All the girls had something about them. And had why! They were very talanted and charismatic not to mention damn handsome.  Typical flower boy band.  Perfect in every kind of way. Diffrent from eachother, boys from every girl's dream. 

Ofcourse you couldn't care less about them now. You did't even know about their existence...yet. 

 

As the first break came after 60 minutes of History class you stood up from you seat and decided to walk around your school before gym class.  The school was the biggest in Seoul and you easily got lost.  
"AIsh where am I? All this halls look all the same. " you then thought of the map on the papers the teacher gave to you so you checked there. The room's numbers and locations, your program, a map and your locker's passcode, all was mentioned there. While searching for the papers in your messy bag you bumped into someone hard, making you fall on your on the cold hard ground. Your brows wizened as the sudden pain.   
"You're so clumsy. Look where you're going 'new classmate'."  the guy from before, Nam Joon gave you his hand and you took it standing up. You blowed some air om your fringe and got the pieces of hair fallen on your face away . You fixed your clothes and puted on you confident face expression. "Didn't I tell you my name? Why  do you keep calling me like that?" you 
''I have trouble remembering names. ''
"Park Ji Yah. Make sure you remember it now." you went past him with a straight face and continued down the hall trying to look confident.
''Yah Ji Yah ssi''- Nam Joon turned your way with a smirk on his face "The gym is the other way." a slightly pink colour appeared on your cheeks. 
'There goes my confidence.' you said to yourself and poted you had to go back to him, following him to the gym.  

After all the classes you went to put your books in your locker. While reaching it you still felt all the people's eyes on you. Even the girls were looking at you and talking something. You felt really uncomfortable but you tried not to show it with your face. You reached your locker and put in the passcode the teacher gave you earlier. It opened and you put all the books inside. You checked yourself in the mirror placed on the inside of the little door.Tou fixed your fringe and pouted at your image. Suddenlly all the voices in the hall turned into sighs or whispering. Someone crashed the locker's door infront of your face and pushed your back towards the other lockers. His hand rested beside your head, and his leg between your thights  and didn't allow you to move even a bit. He was so close, only inches away from your face and you couldn't look anywhere but his eyes.  You could feel your face red and burning from the awkward position.
"Ah, new classmate nice to meet you. Im Min Yoon Gi, they call me Suga but you darling can call me however you want." he winked at you with a smirk. 
'Oh poor girl she is the next victim' 
'Suga oppa is so hot oh my god!'
 'If i was on her place..' girl's comments were heard. All eyes were on you. Your heart race raised. You panicked and your heart race became uneven because of the almost non existing distance and the leg between your legs.
"Y-you....y-y-you...Too.. CLOSE!!!!" you lifted your knee and hited his private parts. He fell on the ground from agony with hands on the hurted place. You just excaped from the situation with maximum speed.
"Hajima!!I just wanted to..." he raised his hand towards you while still laying on the ground.By that time you had already vanished. 
"She served you right, pabo" J hope's laugh was heard. He gave his hand to the poor flirt and lifted him from the ground.  "Just go home Suga. You don't have a chance with this girl."
"We'll see that." Suga said and made J hope face palm himself. 

 


-YOUR POV-

On the way back I couldn't stop thinking about today. 'Firstly, this Nam Joon, like who the hell did he think he is making me so angry. His smirk on his face when I made a mistake for the direction, ah it made me feel so uncomfortable and stupid!' I faced palmed myself just by the thought of how retarded I looked. 'And second who the was that boy? Pushing me to the lockers and standing so close to me like he was going to kiss me?! Min Yoon my ! Don't get so close to me or you're dead!Agh, jincha this boys..' i palmed my head again remembering everything and a slightly pink colour came to my cheeks remembering the closeness. Not to think about how retarded I look while face palming myself in the metro.  'So, that's why people were looking at me..'
Interesting fact! Why was I so uncomfortable with the closeness you ask. Well let me introduce myself! Park Ji Yah, 16 years old and never had her first kiss! In fact i haven't really had a boyfriend. Oh sad me.

When I reached home I saw a box waiting for me outside my room's door.  'oh the uniform is here' I smiled to myself and reached out for the box bringing it into my room. Cheerfully I opened the box and took the brand new uniform out. 'Oh yepeodaa!'  The colours were dark blue and white. I tried on the skirt, it fit perfectly on my weirst but it was a little short 'I guess it's because I am taller than the average korean girls...' I said to myself happy with the result. You put on the white shirt and tugged it in the skirt. 'Perfect!' The tie was blue  and I just put it on my neck because I have never learned how to tie it..  'I guess it's time for sleeping' I undressed myself and layed on my bed. I were a little nervous about the things I had to deal with tommorow, but I soon fell asleep. 


The next morning I fastly got ready for school, I didn't even have time for breakfast because I overslept.' I have to run to school now.' I thought and started running towards the metro. I got some weird looks from the ahjumas but I didn't really care. I paid for the ticket and got on the metro. Seoul was so busy even that early in the morning. I sighed. I checked once again if I had bringed everything in my bag and fixed my long blue socks which I combined with the uniform. The school rules were simple. You had to wear the uniform ANY way you want, you could combine it with anything, so it was okay for me to wear it with sneakers and not with the traditional boring korean shoes and I had put a little white with pink dots bow, too. I was happy with the result of my looks.  On the next stop a group of girl with the same uniform got on the metro. As soon as they saw me they started talking quietly secretly looking at me from time to time. I felt slightly uncomfortable. 

-NEUTRAL  P.O.V-

"Isn't like her skirt too short and whats with this thights? Is she trying to be y or something.." a girl with short black hair said and looked at Ji Yah judgingly. 
"I guess it looks like that because of her long legs." said one of the girls
"I saw her with Rap Monster yesterday. He picked her up from the floor and talked with her."
"Talk?! But rap monster oppa doesn't care to talk with anyone outside of his group..."
"Yeah, and the rumours of what happened with Suga oppa...this girl is aiming for our kingkas group!"
"Who does she think she is that's not fair! What will happen if the queenka understands about this." one of the girls smirked evily "I will be sure to tell her" 

-PARK JI YAH/ YOUR P.O.V-

I finally reached school with a lot of struggles getting there. It was actually pretty hot day in Seoul and I haven't had breakfast so I didn't have much power.  I put my things in my locker and got my books for my english class. The only class I was confident about! I was living abroad and there english was very important. It was like a kids game for me. 

English class started and the techer told us we were going to read out loud. A couple of kids readed and none could read perfectly, it was my turn and I began reading. I felt everyone's gaze on me and some voices.
"Oh wow the new girl is really good!"
"She must be smart!"
"All she does is showing off."
"It's not such a big deal." 
Suddenly I felt my head heavier and everything around me started to spin. I then remembered that I haven't had diner too. I was too busy thinking of weird first day of school. And now I felt so dizzy but I continued reading, slower this time.  I didn't feel so much looks on me now, but with the corner of my eye I saw a boy staring at me. I raised my hand to the teacher and she looked at me to speak.
"Can I go to the toilet, I don't feel really well." I said politely and the teacher nodded. I got up my seat, straggeling. I hardly got out of the room. I leaned on the wall barely breathing. The last thing I remember was falling and someone's hands catching me before hitting the ground.