Chapter three.

Bangtan In Love

-STARRING BOY IN CLASS P.O.V-
I saw she wasn't feeling good while she was reading but she continued then she asked  to go to the toilet. It looked like she was going to fall so I decided I should follow her.
"Miss I think I should follow her, she really doesn't look well." i said as nice as I could to  the teacher and her face formed a bright smile.
"Oh what a nice, caring boy! Yes ofcourse go my dear." I  Iheard some girls starting to talk to eachother but I didn't really care about that then, I  fastly stood up and vanished from the room. The girl was resting her hand on the wall. Her heavy breathing was heard even from my place. I saw her falling so I approached her fastly catching her before she hit the ground. I took her to the nurse's office and placed her on one of the beds there. 'She looks so calm and cute' I chuckled. I didn't even realise how much time has passed while I was studying her face. Her face was pale and looked so soft. Her  nose was cute and chip and her lips oh they were such a cute pink-ish colour. 'That girl isn't as badass as she is trying to look.' I thought to myself and giggled.  Her eyes slowly started to open and I realise how much are they shining. I took a glass of water and I gave it to her. She looked at me confused. 

-PARK JI YAH/ YOUR P.O.V-

I opened my eyes and a boy was handing me a glass of water. I frowned and looked at him confused. I looked around and everything was whiter than it should be. 

"Where am I? Who are you? What happened?" a doze of questions escaped my mouth and the boy infront of me smiled. 
"Drink some water and I will bring you something to eat." I heard him say and waited for him to get back with some food.  He brought me a little chocolate muffin and I ate it instantly. He chuckled. "Ah so cute!"  he then poked my cheek and I turned my head away of the sudden skinship.  I felt my cheeks blushing too. "Did I make you blush." he laughed. 'Why is he laughing? Is he laughing at me ugh I feel so awkward..'
"Who are you?!" i shouted way too loud he gasped because of my loud voice but then laughed at me. Again! "Who do you think you are to laugh at me?" I scolded him angrily. That made him laugh even more. I turned my head away and pouted again.
 "My name is Jung Ho Seok but everyone knows me as J-hope. " he said still giggling at my reactions. 
"Oh and um .. okay? Second question?" he nodded so I can go on with my question "Where am I and why?"
"That's actually two questions." he said with a giggle AGAIN, i looked at him with my 'no ' face. " Well you were about to hit the hard ground when I grabbed you and I took you to nurse's office. You didn't look good the whole morning. The nurse said you hadn't eaten and you needed some sleep too" he said like he was  so proud and stuff.. 'Wait how does he know I didn't look good all morning? Was he stalking me? Is he a creep-o? Oh ma gawd Im alone in a room with a stalker!' I said without realising what stupid scared faces I am doing. He laughed at me again.  "You're such a cutie Park Ji Yah! Aww you are blushing again, oppa makes you blush! " he said and decided to mess with my hair. I pouted unahappilly and tried fixing my hair. 
"How do you know what's my name?" I said quietly 
"Im in your class" he laughed "Thats why I thought you don't look good and followed you out of class. Im not a stalker you know" I giggled a little because that's exactly what i thought. 'That explains it all!'
 I heard the bell ring. He stood from the chair next to my bed and turned around aiming  the door, he half turned his head to me and smiled slightly. 
"I will be going!" he suddenly felt so mature and serious and he was laughing seconds ago "See you later Park Ji-Yah" and he vanished from the room. I had to admit he looked cool.  There was a term like a .. like a .. uhm flower boy!

I decided to miss this class too, but I had to go to the next one. It was still brake so it was quite noisy when I entered the classroom. I felt everyone's eyes on me. 
"I heard J hope oppa skipped class because of her."
"Jincha? Aish this gizibe making trouble on her first day!" I bented my head awkwardly listening to the class talking about me like wasn't there. Atleast koreans didn't talk behind your back and they say it to your face, though this didn't feel good either...
"Yah Jiyah ssi" I heard a familiar cheerful voice, J-hope approached me messing up my hair again "Come meet my friends" without even giving me a chance he grabbed my arm and started pulling me to a group of boys at the end of the room. I tried to pull my arm because to be honest I just wanted to run away but he was too strong. I didn't like meeting new people!! After failing miserably to escape I just walked behind him trying to catch his pace and looking at the ground. Suddenly he stopped and I hit my head in his back. I looked behind his showder just to see a group of boys looking at me. I didn't even bother to look at their faces. I was going to faint! "Yah pabos this is Park Jiyah. The reason I skipped class." The boys smirked and one punched J hope's arm.  J hope made me go infront of him so they can see mee, but I turned face to face at him at looked at him in a "please dont make me I will do everything!" way. But he just laughed at me and turned me around. I finally managed to look at boys's faces. 
"So  that's Suga he is a retard, next to him is V- a cute retard, Jungkook and Jimin are this pabos, Jin is too cool to look at you at the moment, excuse him and finally this is Rap Monster-our leader."
I looked at the "leader"  'Pfft leader my that was Nam Joon, the boy that made me feel like a pabo yesterday'
"And leader of what he is exactly?" I said sarcastically. 
"Oh didn't he tell you?"  the so called "leader" spoke, ''we are this school's kingkas'' I gasped.
"Bo?! K-k-kingkas?"  'OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPEAKED THIS WAY WITH THE SCHOOL'S KINGKAS, OH MY GOD MY SCHOOL LIFE WILL BE TUFF FOR TALKING LIKE THAT TO THEM OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO' my inner self started crying while irl I just looked shocked like a patato. I looked again through the boy's faces. I saw a familiar face.  "ITS YOU!" i shouted and pointed at the stupid ert from yesterday, making everyone in the room looking at us. He choked from my reaction, so did everyone else around. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU ERT!" I hid behind J hope. It was like the first thing that came across my mind. The group of kingkas soon began laughing at me. I felt my cheeck burning and I thought they're probably red asf. 
"Park Ji Yah, blushing again? " J hope laughed at me and squished my cheeks. "It's okay we don't bite." 
"Why are you skinship-ing me all the time.." I said really quietly but he was close and heard me. He eyes formed an eyesmile and his mouth grew in a large smile. Aish this guy..
After the class I escaped the room as fast as I could. I had enough of their laughing. Kingkas my this guys were complete idiots! Maybe without J hope..I dunno.. 
I almost got out of the school gates when I felt a hand on my arm. 
-----

A.N.
Sorry If I have typos here and there. I wrote the second half of this really fast. Thank you for reading. :) ~~