JEntry ┊ Vanaheim 1

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[VANAHEIM JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

 

Fruits are the best in here, I grew a persimmon tree at the Sky dome and yes I cheated growing the plant, I used a formula for it to grow fast. I picked a fruit from it every day, because I love persimmons, It’s delicious and healthy. Anyway, I tried planting a tree here in Vanaheim castle, near the kingdom foyer, I used the same formula okay! But this time the results are better, the tree grew higher than the one I have in the Sky Dome. And guess what! The fruit is much tastier, to be honest I’m eating one right now.

It’s our 5th week on world inspection, guardian duty. This thing is tiring, but the persimmon is taking it all away. This world with be the last one that we are going to inspect.

Vanaheim, the world gifted with prosperity and agriculture abundance. Wonders that we are seeing here are marvel in our eyes. The day light is too strong as morning comes, and the nights are chilly. But all in all this is the second best place, first is Alfheim.

Me and Queen Taeyeon are together, in my instincts, as we do our first World inspections as new guardians for the job, we should be together and not split up. I’m getting worried, because Queen Seohyun never forget to inform me or keep me updated but she never send me or inform me anything, about what she is on up to now. I hope she is doing fine.

What scares me here is that we found traces of living creatures in the castle. Me and Queen Taeyeon decided to share a room for the night, so at least both of us are safe. Past Guardian notes about the first people in Vanaheim had bad reputations to the past guardians according to the notes. She is sleeping right now and I’m doing the night watch, day light will be up soon, and I’m still wide awake. I think I’ll take a little nap and put enchantments around the room so we are safe. Tomorrow morning will continue our inspections.

 

From the Day Vanaheim Journal of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Thrusday, 10th of April, in

Castle of Vanaheim, Vanaheim Guest room

Go back to HOME