JEntry ┊ Niflheim 1

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[NIFLHEIM JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

 

Thick ice, cold, mist, I’m feeling very cold. I’m even wearing 2 thick jackets! Tough cold this world got. I’m still waiting for Queen Seohyun’s text message, about how she is doing in Svartalflheim. But I guess she is busy again. Me and Queen Taeyeon split up in the castle, searching for things.

Niflheim, once was the world covered in ice, made by the nine great rivers, turned solid ice. Changes, changes are great in this world. To where I’m writing right now, this castle is surrounded by the falls by the nine rivers. We Guardians know how to fly, one of the gifts that the Yggdrasil have given us, to be different from what our past lives, and I think it’s about ten kilometers high from the ground.

The castle was run by the first people of the world called Niflungars also known as The Children of the Mist. The village is not too far from where the castle was built. We the guardians believe that the village was flooded by the great rivers, the door houses were built too high. The pathways must have been frozen. We did not linger in the village too much, for the reason that we might die out there.

Fishes are alive in the rivers, we even saw a six foot long fish on our way to the castle. I must say that the past guardians are pretty good liars, they write down on the entries about Niflheim that this, the castle, is the warmest place in the world. And I have my regrets believe them, the weather here is too extreme.

Even the ice melted this place is still cold. Strange don’t you think? We better find something to burn, before we froze here to death. This would be the best place during the hot seasons. I miss my home at the Sky dome, I suddenly missed my mug with a quote written on it “Hey gorgeous”. I love drinking warm chocolate in it, coffee makes me feel uneasy. I don’t like coffee.

 

From the Day Niflheim Journal of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Monday, 10th of February, in

The High king’s room, Niflheim Castle

Go back to HOME