Eleven

Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUBSTITUTE 11

 

"What are you doing?" Minho asked Seohyun who was lifting a pot. "You're pregnant! Who tell you to pick this up?" He nagged at Seohyun while he took the chore from her.

 

Seohyun let him took the pot, a bit suprised by his unexpected visit. He has been visiting her frequently for the past few weeks and she suspected that it has became a habit for him. "Okay, mom!" She teasingly saluted while laughing. "Besides it's not that heavy. It's just a small pot."

 

"Shhh... shhh.... I don't care if it's small or heavy or whatever. All I know you're pregnant and you can't do these things." He brushed  his hand which was slightly dirtied by the soil with his pant after he finished putting the pot on the intended shelf.

 

"I know. I know. Gosh... you're being such a mother hen." Seohyun heard Minho let out a chuckle.

 

"I'm just concerned about you. Wouldn't want you from being hurt, no?" He ruffled her hair as she grinned.

 

"Right, sir!" She obliged with a grin.

 

"So... I'm wondering if you have any plans for tomorrow?" Minho asked after a while.

 

It didn't took that long for Seohyun to say, "No. Why?"

 

"Nothing. Just wanted to know if we could hang out or so. You know, go out eating or watch movies something."

 

"Of course. I would love too. I'm bored lately with nothing to do." She agreed to because tomorrow was her free day and she felt like going out somewhere would help her mind be at ease.

 

"Great! Now where is that brat that was supposed to be helping you?"

 

-

 

The next day, they have set up to meet at the Lotte mall where Seohyun has arrived waiting for Minho's appearance. She walked back and forth, getting anxious for Minho. She didn't know why but she has always disliked being alone in a mass of strangers, always felt uncomfortable. That's why she rarely went to the mall to shop and instead choose to waste time at her store and her home.

 

"Sorry.. I'm a bit late." A voice came from behind Seohyun. She turned and saw Minho smiled guiltily.

 

"A bit?"

 

"Okay. Okay...  So late. Can I say my excuses now?"

 

"If you're going to mutter out lame excuses as traffic jam then save it. I've done it a lot too." Seohyun grinned.

 

"I thought so." Minho's smile turned into a grin. "So what are we going to watch?"

 

"I was looking and The Hobbit catches my eyes." She pointed out at the movie's poster. She hasn't had the chance to see the first two of the trilogy so she might be confused watching it as she jumped to the last one but among others, this was more interesting.

 

She saw Minho smiled in agreement as he nodded. They went straight ahead at ticket counter and went to buy some popcorns before they entered to watch the intended movie.

 

They decided to go to a restaurant because Minho was famished and Seohyun agreed as she too could feel her stomach rumbling when he mentioned the word 'food'. Probably her baby wanted more nutritions instead of popcorn. Inwardly she chuckled.

 

After they have reached the place, seated and have ordered, Minho startled her by a question.

 

"How's the baby? Is she or he enjoyed the movie earlier?" Minho asked with a grin attached.

 

Seohyun chuckled but decided to play along with the charade. She put her hand on her small bump before she proceeded talking with a shrill, little voice, aiming to be a baby voice. "Well... I didn't enjoyed it. But my mommy does." At the end,  she ended up with a small laugh.

 

"Aww~ Too bad. But at least your mom loved it." He said to the unborn baby with childish expression. He then turned to look at her. "It's great to see you all happy and cheerful."

 

"Well I am happy right now. Thanks to you." Seohyun smiled. What she said was true.

 

 

 

Today has been fun even though the only thing they did was watching the movie, but those two hour and a half was ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter