Her oppa

Who are you, Son Naeun?

002

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

"I'm home!" Naeun carefuly closed the door behind her, after she double checked that the door was indeed locked, she went in. "Oppa-?" she slowly looked around her small but homey flat as she huffed, "Maybe he has schedule-"

"Zzz ...Ehmm.." a soft snore can be heard from the other side of the room. Naeun ears perked up as she softly tiptoed to the source of the sound, only to found her oppa who was sleeping like a log on the cold and hard floor.

* What are you dreaming..* Naeun couldn't help but to smile at her oppa who was chuckling foolishly between his sleep, she gently tapped his shoulder, "Oppa, wake up!"

Taemin eyes fluttered open within a second after he heard naeun's voice, he always says that naeun's voice works like magic for him, it's even more effective than an alarm. He hazily blinked before turning to naeun with his usual foolish grin, "Welcome back, naeun-ah."

Naeun exhaled and replied his smile with a big frown, "Oppa, I'm really happy that you've waited for me, but don't you dare to sleep on the floor again! Can't you remember how many times that you've ended up with a bad cold whenever you waited for me?"

"Aigoo, don't be mad naeun-ah." Taemin chuckled and swiftly stood up, "Oh-! On this cold weather you only wore this thin clothes?! You have to be scolded, too!"

Naeun frown didn't last long, she softly giggled when she heard her oppa playful nagging. She loves it when taemin nags her, because she can felt how caring he is towards her.

"Have you eaten yet? Surely not~" Taemin quickly answered before naeun could open , he intertwined his hands with her and led her into the kitchen.

"How did you know? I haven't even answered." Naeun furrowed her eyebrows as she hold back taemin's gentle hand.

"Of course I know, pabo. We've been living with each other for 3 years, isn't it weirder if I don't know everything about you?" Taemin grinned proudly.

"That sounds stalker-ish, oppa." Naeun stated with a hint of smile on her smile.

"Of course, I'm your number 1 stalker!!" He exclaimed, earning a soft giggle from naeun. "Guess what are we going to eat for dinner?"

"It can't be.." she gaped, "MEAT?"

Taemin brought a big plate of half cooked meat, naeun's favourite. "Ding-dong-deng! 100 points for our son naeun!"

"Really?! Thank you!! Taemin oppa jjang!" Naeun face immediately brightened up as she did a happy celebration dance.

"No hug for me?" Taemin pouted with his arm wide open.

"Aigoo, oppa." Naeun without any hesitation came closer and hugged him, taemin who was too happy to be true freezed  with his cheek bones that kept going up from her touch. "Satisfied?" Naeun pulled back and went straight to the dining table to enjoy her meat.

"Meat is still better than me, huh? I shouldn't have bought them." Taemin mummbled, feeling extreme jealousy towards the innocent meat before joining naeun's little meat party.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

"How's yours practice, naeun-ah?" Taemin asked with his mouth that were full of meat, "Is it going well?"

"Yes, I think I've improved a lot!" , Naeun enthusiastically nodded.

"That's great!" He clapped in delight, "Your debut is coming up, right?" 

"In a few weeks, I'm nervous oppa." she weakly mummbled.

"That is perfectly normal, everyone are nervous when they're about to debut." Taemin patted her head gently and smiled, "Don't worry about it and do your best, fighting naeun-ah! I will be standing on the front row to support you!"

Naeun who was touched by his words smiled back at him and nodded, "Yeah, thank you taemin oppa."

"Your most welcome."

Taemin hummed a soft melody as he reached the tv remote and turned it on. Inkigayo was airing and a certain boy group was performing, it was the boy group that catches naeun attention from earlier.

Naeun ears perked up as she averted her gaze to the tv, "Oppa, that is infinite, right?"

The boy who was happily eating abruptly stopped and snapped his head towards her, "Since when did you know about them?". He coldly asked her as he stared at her with his piercing dark obs, " I thought that you have no interest towards other boy group other than me."

"I kind of like their music. I heard it earlier and found out that they're a boy group called 'infinite' from chorong unni." Naeun sheepishly admitted, "Actually oppa, I feel weirdly familiar to this guy-"

"Son Naeun." Taemin abruptly cut her words with his harsh tone.

"Yes, oppa?" Naeun blinked at him, completely oblivious at her oppa sudden change. 

"Nothing." Taemin let out a small sigh as he stopped eating and stood up, "I'm dead tired, I'm going to my room. Eat a lot before you sleep, kay?" 

"Sleep well, oppa!" Naeun cheerfully waved before she continued eating like a glutton she is. Taemin gazed softly at her as he took big steps towards her side, he surrounded her with his long arms and pulled her into a warm back hug.

"Is there something wrong oppa?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm just worried." He burried his head on naeun's neck as he breathed her scent. He loves naeun fragrance, it gives him some sort of comfort, that naeun was here with him.

"Are you facing a really big problem? Can I do something-" Naeun immediately try to turn to face him, but taemin held her closer so she couldn't break away from him.

"Can we please stay like this for a second?" Taemin hoarsely whispered beside naeun's ear as he tigthened his hug. "Don't go, stay here with me, naeun-ah."

Naeun absent mindedly nodded and reassuringly grabbed his hand, "Of course, oppa. Where would I go, anyway?"

Taemin smiled after he heard her words and closed his eyes, hoping that this moment will last forever. Hoping that naeun will always keep her words. Hoping that he will always be with naeun. He always has endless and sometimes dellusional hope whenever naeun is by his side. 

More than anything, taemin hoped that.. 'someone' doesn't steal naeun from him.

 

I won't lose you twice to him, naeun-ah. Never.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

tumblr_ltt9l9O7H51r5nvxzo1_500.jpgSnowsonye's note :

HEHE a very short update >_< I already looked at the poll, thank you for choosing and I'm sorry if the second guy isn't the one that you chose.

Actually, the last time I checked, taemin and kai have the same score which is '35', So in the end I choose taemin because lately I've been watching taeun couple on wgm (sorry myungsoo, but my eternal ship is still myungeun so relax~^^)

P.s. the song is really fitted in taemin's situation

Chingudeuls~ please continue to subscribe, upvote and comment! Shower me with your love EHEHE kbye!<3

\