Who's this voice belongs to?

Who are you, Son Naeun?

001

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

Nae mamel mol la non

Nan hangsang ironde o jom geri mollayo

 

"That's it for today." a strict looking woman with her tidy pony tail abruptly stopped the music with a single move before walking out from the training room without stealing another glance at her worn out students.

"Thankyou  Han seonsaengnim, you've worked hard!!" 7 girls bowed exactly 90 degrees as they politely bid their teacher goodbye. When the sound of Mrs. Han's footsteps cannot be heard any longer, all 7 girl who were soaking in sweat exhaled tiredly.

"Heol!! That was the most intense training everr!!" Bomi let herself fall on the floor, stomach first.

"Well, it's the cold blooded Han-ssem afterall! her nickname matches her bloody training!" namjoo exclaimed and followed bomi to lay on the hard floor.

"But she's more devilish than ever, today!!Probably because there are only a few weeks left until our long and awaited debut!" Eunji fanned herself and tch-ed when she looked at the lifeless bomi and namjoo on the ground, "Yah, you guys look like a bunch of dead corpse."

"But guyyyss! How're we going to survive Han-ssem's torture for the next few weeks~!!" Yookyung messed her hair up in frustation.

A quiet and shy looking girl that was sitting gracefully like a goddess on the couch just chuckled by hearing her friends complaining like a bunch of angry pandas. 

"It's not that bad, guys! At least we've improved!" Her cresent-moon eyes are twinkling brightly under the dim lighting of the room as she gave them the sweetest looking smile ever.

"AIGOO! OUR NAEUNNI IS SO CUTE~!" The leader, chorong ran to the goddess like girl named Son Naeun and gave her a tight hug. No doubt, chorong is naeun's biggest fan.

"Chorong Unni! You're suffocating naeun unni!" hayoung pulled chorong who was behaving like a crazy fangirl away from naeun.

"As expected from our goddess, your positiveness and bright aura blinded me." yookyung giggled and gave naeun a thumbs up.

"She's the opposite of you." bomi mummbled while looking at namjoo.

"YAHH!! I. heard. that!!" namjoo gaped and throw playful punches at bomi, who swiftly blocked her moves. Their small fight was turning into a big match after a few second.

The whole group gleefully laugh at their dorkiness, naeun too, enjoyed the moment she shared with them. Whether it's a good moment or bad ones, she treassured the time she spend with them, her most important friends. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

Naeun wore her thick clothing and wrapped her neck more tightly with her warm red scarf. After she was satisfied by her attempt to cover her body from the cold air she confidently went out from a-cube building, her agency. She shivered when the sudden coldness hit her. Winter, it's naeun most hated season. And even more worse,  it's snowing heavily.

"Naeunniii~!" chorong called naeun from behind, making naeun to turn around and patiently wait for her. Chorong difficultly catched up with naeun as they walked side by side on the long and icy road.

"Yah naeunni! He will no doubt scold me if you go outside when it's freaking cold!" chorong nagged in a motherly way and offered naeun hot packs from her tiny pocket.

Naeun smiled at her caring unni and took the hot packs with her cold palms "Thanks unni, but who will-"

"Are there any other person beside your smoking hot but annoying boyfriend?" Chorong blew her bangs before started to rant more to the innocent naeun, "For God sake! He always tells me to feed you, to not nag you, to take care of you and so on! Well, duh!! that is what I've been doing all the time, I don't have to hear him lecture about that! Right, naeunni?"

Naeun just blinked at her pouting unni that was clearly annoyed by this guy and softly chuckled, "Of course, rong mama. And how many times do I have to tell you that he's not my boyfriend" Chorong grins as she nodded proudly, "That's right naeunnie, single is freedom."

"But you and him are so much alike, you both nag much." Naeun playfuly rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?!" Chorong choked, feeling greatly offended. Naeun laughed hard at her unni's reaction and chorong's anger gradually faded away after hearing naeun's laughter. "A-ny-ways. You're still living with him, right? He's treating you well, right? He's not... doing anything WEIRD, right?!?! If there's something wrong unni will-"

"Unni, stop it! What 'weird' things are you talking about here!!" Naeun furrowed her eyebrows, "And yeah, of course he has been treating me well, he always been for the past 3 years. He's my family, afterall."

"He's not, naeunni." chorong said softly.

"Even if he's not, he's like an older brother to me." Naeun beamed, "I'm indebted to him, he's important to me."

Chorong smirked mischievously and whispered, "You're way too dense, son naeun."

"What, unni?" naeun fortunately didn't hear chorong words and innocently asked with her curious eyes.

"Nothing~" chorong coolly shrugged it off and slung her arms around naeun shoulder, "Speaking of which~!Let's go to the music store, I have to buy Rain oppa's latest album!!" She drags naeun, who helplessly followed her unni to the closest music store on the corner of the street.

When they entered, a loud music was playing loudly.

 

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?

Naega neol geokjonghae, eo?

Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

 

Even with a loud volume that hurt their ears, naeun carefuly heard each lyrics that this song delivers. Her attention was weirdly drawn by the catchy beat of this song. She swayed her head to the left and right while humming the song that she barely knew.

"Naeunni,do you like infinite?" chorong asked enthusiastically between her fangirling moment when she saw rain's album, "THAT'S GREAT! I thought you have zero interest in boys! I'm so happy that you're actually a normal teenage girl!!"

*Infinite, huh?* Naeun scrunched her nose, a pretty cool name she thought. Naeun doesn't really pay any attention to boy group these days, because there are so many of them with the same kind of music that doesn't suit her taste. But this boy group called 'infinite' catches her attention, she actually started to like their music.

 

Neom chinda saenggakhae neon na ege neul geuraesseo

 

*T..this voice-* naeun stood there dumbfoundedly with her slightly rounded eyes as her heart was stammering so hard against her chest.

She doesn't know why but when she heard this voice she feels like... crying?

"U-unni.." naeun stammered and tugged chorong's coat, making the latter to face her, "Who's voice is this... who sing this part-?"

Chorong raised her eyebrow questioningly, "Beats me, I only know that the group name is infinite. I don't know any of the members name. Are there something wrong, naeunni?"

Naeun unsurely bit her lips, "I know that this is odd, but when I heard this voice, I feel... somehow warm, it's somehow....a familiar feeling?"

"Uhmm.." chorong eyed naeun confusedly, "Unni will try to find out about it, okay? But don't think about it too hard! Maybe your imaginations are playing silly tricks to your heart!"

"Maybe.." Naeun still looked a bit confused and lost about what she's been feeling but she doesn't want chorong to worry, so she decided to pretend to shrug it off "It's okay unni, you don't have to, but thankyou though."

"No biggie, naeunni." Chorong gently patted naeun's shoulder before turning her focus on rain's album in front of her.

Naeun just smiled and tried to react to whatever chorong has been saying for the whole time. Even though her thoughts were eventually returned to her weird reactions when she heard the voice from before. She knows herself well, she knows that this is obviously weird, because she has never experienced anything like this before. Naeun knows that she was being too sensitive. But she just can't help it, she doesn't even know why does she behaving this way and she's dying to find out about the owner of this voice.

She kept on wondering,

 

Who's this voice belongs to?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

tumblr_ltt9l9O7H51r5nvxzo1_500.jpgSnowsonye's note :

THE FIRST CHAPPIE~ <3 Well, this story starts before naeun debuted, so she's about 17, right? And I picked chorong as naeun bestest friend in the group because chorong is so cute and naeun said that the closest member to her is rong mama>_<

And please don't murder me for my mistakes on the age, year, song or whatever because I'm not that knowledgeable about a-pink or infinite!

Lastly, I'm still choosing my second male lead, I will be thankful if you guys vote for your favourite!

 

Subscribe, comment, and upvoted are LOVED <3 *throwing candies*