Is that you?

Who are you, Son Naeun?

003

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

        Naeun inhaled as she rolled up her long sleeves blouse and tied her hair up in a messy bun, preaparing herself to move all the heavy boxes that contain all of her most important stuffs. 

"A helping hand would be nice, don't you think?" She sang as she glanced at taemin, who just stared back at her on the other side of the room with his hands that were fully tucked on his pockets, his back was leaning on the wall as he displayed his Infamous pouting face. He is indeed SHINee's cute little maknae when it comes to sulking. In case you don't know what or who is this 'SHINee' is, they are a group of handsome and talented boys that were formed into one of the most famous boyband, they were slowly climbing their way to the top of kpop.

Naeun twisted her lips in confusion, realizing taemin is now on his rare moody self. He has been behaving this way since naeun broke out the news that she wont be living with him in the flat anymore,that she will move to A pink's new dorm.  Even though Taemin is an idol  himself that surely has a dorm with his other members, he always makes sure that he goes home to his flat to see naeun every day, despite his tight schedules. He didn't care even if it's only for a while, for the sake of spending his precious time with her. So he just couldn't understand why can't naeun do the same? You think that he is selfish? Of course, taemin himself knows that he is beyond selfish and childish, but what can he do? It's his naeun afterall.

"Oppa, I'm sorry~" Naeun showed her hidden aegyo as she held his hands, swinging it back and forth. "There's only 1 week until my debut, I have to live in the dorm. It's a must, oppa."

Taemin averted his gaze from her aegyo and stared hardly at the floor, as if it's the most interesting thing that he saw in his entire life.

"I will keep in touch, really!" Naeun searched for his brown soft eyes and gazed at it deeply, "I know it's oppa, but you know what? Even If we were living apart from each other, that doesn't mean that we cannot see each other anymore!"

Taemin stern gaze wavered when naeun said the most comforting words that he wanted to hear. His heart gradually melted when he looked up, meeting naeun's sincere gaze. As expected, Lee Taemin can't stay mad at his Son Naeun. He sighed heavily between his furrowed eyebrows, "But you must pick up every single call from me AND come out to see me whenever I visit you, are you clear?"

"Crystal!" Naeun beamed and eagerly nodded, "I will probably the first one who call you, so preapare!"

Taemin let out a small chuckle and snatched the heaviest box that naeun was about to pick up, "Let me help you!"

"Thanks!" Naeun gratefully grinned as she too, pick up the smaller box "Can you lift me on the company, too?"

"Everything for you, naeun-ah!" He showed his usual foolish smile and gave her a loving wink.

"Stop being so corny, oppa!!" Naeun cringed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

     "At last, our fairy princess naeunni has arrived!" Bomi gratefuly cheered when she saw naeun clumsily running towards the other members who were waiting for her outside a cube building.

"Unni! I thought that some random big bad wold ate you up, what took you so long?" Hayoung pouted, earning an apology look from naeun.

"Omonaa our maknae sure has a great exclaiming skills, isn't she?" Eunji cooed and ruffled hayoung's bangs, ignoring the deathly glare from the latter.

"It's okay naeun-ah, I understand." chorong chirped full of glee, but suddenly her face change drasticly "I know this is all because of your smoking hot but annoying boyfriend."

"Great nickname, unni!" Namjoo laughed and high fived with chorong, agreeing the definition of naeun so called 'boyfriend'.

"Taemin oppa is not my boyfriend!" naeun huffed a desperate explanation for the upteenth time as yookung just snorted beside her as she mummbled "surrree" sarcasticly.

"Really!" Naeun threw her hands on the air in defeat, "We have a few arguments earlier but everything is okay now."

"Glad to know! Now, everything settled?!" Bomi grinned and quickly hailed the van in front of them before pushing all of the members inside the car "Chop, chop! we can pour all of the gossip later, so quickly get in!"

 

       All of the A-pink girls happily got off from their van as soon as they arrived in front of the pricey looking apartement building. The girls were thrilled to know that they are now finally a part of a girl group name 'A-pink', and to have a dorm on their own. They all gawked at the entire building and scenery in awe with twinkling eyes. After taking countless of selfies to remember their first step of their ultimate dream of becoming a hallyu star, they entered the building.

Naeun was smiling from ear to ear as she tucked her hands on her pocket, seeking for warmth. That is when she realized that she actually left her precious phone on the van. She quickly ushered her members to go upstairs to their floor first which rong mama reluctantly agrees but she nodded in the end anyways. 

Naeun ran and fetched her phone from the van before entering inside the apartement building once again. She slowly walked as she stared the beautiful interrior that she missed seeing earlier, the classy decorations, the brilliant paintings, and not to mention the fancy elevator. 

She pushed the elevator button and patiently waited for what she thought is the slowest elevator she yet has ever discovered on her entire life. When she heard a loud 'ding', she silently thanked the heavens and went in. Naeun immediately punched her designed floor and leaned on the elevator walls,  waiting again for the slowly closing door. 

"Wait." 

A hand swiftly appeared between the elevator doors, making naeun to flinched for a little but nevertheless kept her head hung low as low as possible. It isn't because she is afraid, it's just her usual habit of being incredibly shy around strangers.

"I'm sorry, I'm coming in." the stranger entered and murmurred an apology with a soft voice that almost inaudible. But not to naeun's ears, she fortunately heard it as she thought, this voice sounds very familiar. 

She was curious and decided to lift her head up to take a quick peek of who's this stranger in front of her might be. Naeun found herself hard to breath when she locked her gaze with this stranger's eyes. Her heart is stammering loudly against her chest as she held the tears that nearly escaped from her eyes. What's wrong with her? Why is she being like this with the stranger that she doesn't even know? she doesn't know herself nor she can controls it and it honestly freaked her out. 

The stranger reply naeun with the same expression as her. His hands are trembling, his heart felt like it's going to burst any second soon, his eyes were wavering as he couldn't hold his tears any longer. He nervously gulped, looking so powerless and fraigle at the moment as he managed to open his shaky lips.

 

 

"Is that you, naeun-ah?" 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

tumblr_ltt9l9O7H51r5nvxzo1_500.jpgSnowsonye's note :

HEHE I know it's freaking short and I haven't updated for a long time but please enjoy <3

please continue to subscribe, upvote and comment! * throw rainbows* 

A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT & BIG HUGS to those who gladly commented/ upvoted. I REALLY LOBH YOU GUYS <3<3<3 

Ailyldiaz      hayeolssi      koala_panda  nouhaloubna     sammy5546   blackloverz