I know.

Who are you, Son Naeun?

004

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

        "Is that you, naeun-ah?" 

Naeun eyes widened when she heard the stranger in front of her eyes called her name. The man that she barely knows called her with affection and longing that it hopelessly tugged her heart strings. She thought that she is a strong and independent girl who's feeling cannot be easily swayed by any guy, but why does her walls started crumbling apart just by looking at this man? 

"Who are you?" Naeun managed to croak as she bit her lips, supressing her uncontrollable heartbeat. why does my heart react this way? she silently thought. 

The man in front of her seemed to be taken aback at her question, no.. actually, his expression cannot be easily described as 'taken aback', it's more like his world is collapsing at the moment. "It's me, myungsoo. kim myungsoo." he smiled while tears already tainting his pale cheeks. 

Naeun's heart throbbed seeing this stranger's tears. She started to rack her brain for any possible memory of a boy named kim myungsoo, but to her dissapointment, she couldn't remember anyone with that name nor she could recall seeing his face. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you." naeun whispered as she looked at myungsoo who wore the most heart wrenching expression that she has ever seen. 

Myungsoo lowered his head and quickly wiped his falling tears, trying really hard to regain his composure and sanity. After 5-seconds long suffocating sielence with naeun quietly staring at him, myungsoo slowly turned his head towards naeun. 

"I'm sorry, I mistook you as a friend of mine." Myungsoo's said, his expression is almost heartless and his voice is so damn cold to the point naeun felt slightly hurt by it. The hopeless man from before is gone, replaced by an emotionless man who wore a thick mask to protect himself. 

The elevator emitted a loud ding, signalling that they have arrived on the 7th floor, "Please forget about this. I'm sorry." myungsoo bowed deeply and quickly exited the elevator without sparing another glance at naeun who helplessly stared at his broad shoulder from behind. I miss you, a voice whispered inside naeun's head.

What was that? Naeun furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, dismissing any further thought about the man whom she only just met  a second ago. Stop it son naeun, you will probably never see him ever again. With a confused heart, she punched the button to close the elevator door.

"Naeun unni, you're here!!" hayoung exclaimed as she let the older come in to their new dorm. 

"This apartement is jjang, right? Daebak right?!?!" Bomi ran here and there like a hyper gorilla, taking numerous selfie at one moment and jumping on the fluffy couch at another. 

Naeun took a glance at their dorm and gave her a curt nod, fake smile plastered on her face. 

"What's with your reaction?" the blunt and quick eunji asked. 

"Did something happen?" Chorong, like a mother she is asked with a concerned face. All the happy members were now silent while looking at naeun. 

"No-nothing.." Naeun assured, she's not going to ruin the bright atmosphere by her confused heart. "It's just there are no meat and I'm hungryyy!" well, half of it is true. 

"EEEEYYY~!" The members whinned and went back to their own bussiness after what naeun said. But rong mama knows, she just can feel it on her guts, that naeun is hiding something. 

"ANY.WAY. Do you all know that infinite sunbaenim's dorm is just two level below us?" yookyung informed with interest. 

"YOU'RE LYING." Namjoo gasped, she has always been a faithful inspirit, "IS THIS A DREAM? HORRRAAAYYYYYYY!!" 

A-pink's member laughed full of glee at namjoo celebratory dance. Infinite, huh? what a coincidence, naeun silently thought. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Yy5UDMv4mglH1bd5uPe

A loud bang noise can be heard in infinite's dorm. Making all of the members shifted their attention to the man who was standing there in front of the door. 

"L-hyung, you're already back from the minimarket! that was fast~" the maknae, sungjong chirped between his magazines. 

"Where's my ice cream?!?!" Dongwoo came running to 'L' like a dino, snatched the plastic bag from the mart and ran again to his favourite couch. The man who's bag was just snatched away, stayed there like a statue while staring into only God knows where. 

"Dongwoo-yah!! return the plastic bag, L is mad!" The dense leader, sunggyu noticed L's expression and commanded the hungry dinosaur. 

"C'mon, I don't want another stupid argument because of food." Hoya whispered tiredly in his sleep, he was laying face first on the couch. 

Sungyeol, L's best buddy walked to L and waved his hand in front of L's face, "Yah, L." "L, can you hear me?" "Myungsoo, kim myungsoo." 

The man who's name is myungsoo or usually called by his nickname 'L' snapped out from his own thought and finally looked at sungyeol with a blank face. "Y-yes?"

"Why are you staring into space like that? There's something bothering you?" Sungyeol worriedly asked, out of all the infinite members, he knows myungsoo the longest and the best. There was a long sielence while waiting for myungsoo's response. 

"Earlier.. I saw a girl who looks exactly like naeun." myungsoo hoarsely confessed, he is on the verge of tears just by calling her name. 

"NAEUN?! Are you talking about that naeun?!" woohyun unconciously shouted, his eyes are widening in disbelief. The rest of infinite members were too, as they gaped like a bloatfish. 

Myungsoo nodded and continued, "I met her in the elevator, I thought I was imagining things or maybe I'm finally gone insane. But... her lips, her gentle voice, her warm eyes, is all the same as naeun. Is that even possible?" 

"But hyung-" Sungjong softly called.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was her, no doubt." Myungsoo cut the maknae's sentence and nodded, trying to convice himself. while the members were looking at each other with confused and sad faces.

"Myungsoo-ah, please stop." sungyeol finally spoke up, he was pleading with his sorrowful eyes, "I'm sorry to burst your bubbles, but I just want you to face the truth. Whomever you just met is not the naeun you know, you have to accept that naeun is-" 

"I know, sungyeol-ah." Myungsoo bitterly chuckled, his eyes were as empty as ever."I know she is no longer in this world. I know that I couldn't ever see her again." 

" I know that she is...Dead."

 

 

tumblr_ltt9l9O7H51r5nvxzo1_500.jpgSnowsonye's note :

Annyeong~~!!! I'm terribly sorry for not updating in a REALLLLLY LONG TIME. & this is a short chappie. There are probably many mistakes in my writing, I promise I will fix it tomorrow. Please keep supporting me, subscribe, and flood me with your comments

*throw gummybears*  BYEEEEEE!