Queenkas Rule the School

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

         “Out of my way.” I declared while pushing the girl; who’s blocking my way.

 

         “Tch. .” The girl muttered as she straightened her clothes whilst glaring at me.

 

         I smirked at her and then winked, “Right back at ‘ya.” Then I flicked my hair to her face as I resumed strutting.

 

 

         “Omo! It’s Lexie!”

         “Gawd! She’s y.”

         “She’s my type.”

         “So perfect~”

 

         I smirked as I could hear guys talking about me. But what made my smirk wider were the comments I could hear from all the girls.

 

         “Here comes Queen ~”

         “What do guys see in her?”

         “Who does she think she is?”

         “I want to strangle her.”

 

         I inwardly chuckled hearing their loud-whispers. It’s always the same, everyday… hearing the same thing… getting those same looks… nothing new.

 

 

         I walked further until I saw 7 girls crowding at one spot by the lockers.

 

         I slammed the nearest open locker door and the 7 turned towards me all startled and then glared at me, but I just smirked at them while raising my brows.

 

         “What made you this hyper early in the morning?” An Ji curiously eyed me from head to toe.

 

         I grinned at her, “Nothing.”

 

         I quickly opened my locker and took out my book for the 1st period.

 

         I slammed it hard and faced my friends with a serious look.

 

         “Follow me for a bit.” I smiled.

 

         I turned around and then started walking and then turned towards the first corner.

 

         “I smell trouble.” I recognized Min Young’s voice.

 

         I smirked.

 

         Trouble indeed.

 

         Soon enough I already saw 2 familiar girls facing their lockers while talking and being happy and .

 

         I smirked as I walked faster eyeing them.

 

         “I knew it.” I heard Ha Ni scoffed probably finally seeing the 2 girls.

 

 

         I halted and turned around swiftly. My action made my friends stop and look surprised, I could see confusion in their eyes. I walked towards Eun Ae making her eye widen.

        

         “W-What?” she stuttered.

 

         It’s so funny thinking that my friends are even scared of me. But they all know that I won’t hurt them even though I’m like this. But hey, I’m just too awesome that’s all.

 

         “Hold my book and bag.” I laughed at her.

 

         “Aish, this kid!” Eun Ae scolded me but I still laughed.

 

 

         After giving my stuff to her, I turn towards the 2 girls again and I quickly slammed the nearest locker closed, just like I did with my friends. And the same reaction was seen as well.

 

         I smirked.

 

         “Yah! You almost hit my ha”—“Oh, it’s you again. What do you want?”

 

         I looked at Nicole as she glares at me, and I glared back at her.

 

         “Had a nice weekend?” I venomously asked.

 

         “Leave us alone already.” I hear Hye Yoon whined.

 

         I shifted my glare at her, I could see her response to my glare; looking away while biting her lips.

 

         I straightened and tapped my lower lip with my index finger while staring up; thinking really hard. “Hmm… How about ‘no’?” I smirked.

 

         I could see Nicole’s hatred towards me through her eyes.

 

         “You’re a .”

 

         “Takes one to know one.” I raised an eyebrow, while mockingly staring at her.

 

         I walked closer to them and I noticed that they stepped back a bit.

 

         I looked back at Hye Yoon who was only keeping quiet. I titled my head as I met her eye level and blankly stare at her.

 

         “You’re boring.” I bluntly said.

 

         She looks at me briefly then looks down again.

 

         I scoffed, then smack down the books she was holding.

 

         I heard her gasp and Nicole yelled a protest.

 

         I smiled sweetly at them but then it vanished quickly and was replaced by a cold glare, “That’s for slapping me last week.”

 

         I stared blankly at Hye Yoon and Nicole as they picked up Hye Yoon’s books. I quickly stumped on the last book that was near my leg as soon as Hye Yoon was about to pick it up.

 

         I bent down and grabbed it.

 

         The three of us straightened back up. Nicole snarled at me, “Give the book back.”

 

         I smiled at her and lifted the book I was holding, “This one?”

 

         “This is yours?” I look at Hye Yoon.

 

         I look at the book and pretended to read it.

 

         ‘How To Build Confidence’

 

         I stifled a laugh as I read the title.

 

         “You really are boring.” I said as I tore the cover with some few pages. I looked at both of them as I tore the book.

 

         I could hear their gasps and the rest of the students from behind. I could see the horror on their eyes as they look at the torn book and back at me.

 

         I devilishly grinned at them as I flung the book backwards towards the rest of the student body.

 

         “You’re too much.” Hye Yoon barely said as I could see tears building up in her eyes.

 

         “I gave that to her on her birthday yesterday.” Nicole manages to speak through gritted teeth.

 

 

         My mouth formed a shape of an ‘o’ as I nodded; pretending I care.

 

         “Well then… Happy Birthday to you.” I smirked as I flung my hands towards the books Hye Yoon was clutching on harder and kicked some away from my feet as I turned around walked away from them.

 

 

         I was a bit surprised to see many students staring at me. But the thing that surprised me the most was in front of the crowd were the student council members looking at me blankly.

 

         I quickly looked away and back at my friends as I smirked. I walked towards them and took my bag and book from Eun Ae.

 

 

         After that I lead the way through the crowd as they made way for us.

 

         “Poor Hye Yoon.”

         “Someone needs to pay that a lesson.”

         “Just because her mother’s the school director, she thinks she can do anything.”

 

         When I heard that last comment, I literally stopped at those girls who were talking.

 

         I walked towards the girl who said that making them froze in their place and I could hear their breaths hitched.

 

         I smirked.

 

         “Oh… I don’t just think. I know I can do anything, because I have the power.” I lifted my hand and slowly reached for the girl’s left cheek while smiling.

 

         I felt her stiffen from my touch and I saw her gulp.

 

         I withdraw my hand and straighten back up, “Next time,” I paused and look at her name tag; Jeon Sa Eun.

 

         “Jeon Sa Eun… I’ll remember that next time.” I muttered and I could see her eyes widen and quickly looked down to her feet.

 

         “I’m sorry.”

 

         I laughed and I patted her shoulder and again I felt her froze, “No worries. You want attention too… I’ll give it to you.”

 

         With that I clicked my tongue and walked away from everyone.

 

 

         We were further away from everyone. I could see that most students were all gathered around that crowd and so fewer people were seen around here.

 

         “You were kind of mean back there.” I heard Min Young muttered.

 

         “Kind of? She was mean.” Seung Yoon exclaimed.

 

         I smirked, “I know. Isn’t that what were supposed to be? Mean?” I raised my eyebrow at them.

 

         “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Did you finish the task already?” An Ji asked in her leader mode on in a low quiet voice.

 

         “About that… I can’t get pass the security system. Min Young-ah, could you break through it?” I said in a low voice whilst looking around the hallway.

 

         “I could give it a try to crack it. Give me your laptop.” She said.

 

         “Back at the base. Later.” I muttered.

 

         I straightened as I sensed voices not far from us.

 

         “For now, let’s get to class.” I said cautiously and turned around to head towards my class.

 

=====================================================

Another chapter down!

I missed updating my stories.

I've been really busy. T3T

 

,

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE? <3