In Trouble

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

        After classes we went straight to our base but of course we were careful about it. It was already late and my friends finally decided to go home. All of them contacted their drivers to fetch them by the park. But I didn’t, I wanted to get some fresh air so I stayed at the park for a while.

 

        I was at the swing, feeling the cold air as I swing higher and higher.

 

        I just love this time of the day.

 

        Just me, all quiet, no one to judge me, no one to pretend to.

 

        I sighed in contentment.

 

        When I got tired of the swing I decided to walk around the park, towards the center where a fountain is placed, I sat by the edge and closed my eyes feeling relax.

 

        “You’re quiet brave to be out this late.”

 

        My body tensed up but still got my eyes closed trying to calm myself.

 

        “Looking at you like this up close, makes me want to take you right here, right now.”

 

        It was another voice. Freaking erts don’t know who they’re messing with.

 

        I finally open my eyes and I mentally panic seeing 5 guys a few feet away from me.

 

        , I’m in trouble. I’m not in disguise; I can’t fight them with my face visible.

 

        “Yah. Don’t come near me. You’ll regret it.” I glared at them, keeping a brave front.

 

        One smirked and the others sniggered at my retort. They were talking arguing amongst each other, deciding who goes first. I started to panic.

 

        It’s easy to fight other people with my mask on because I can’t have people recognizing me. People in the underground (mafias, gangs etc.) can easily recognize my fighting style; even though they already know, they still loose to me. It’s different in school, with cat-fights and stuff.

 

        I stood straight up and casually turn to walk around the fountain to get away from them while they were busy arguing. When one of them stop in front of me making me halt on the spot and he was smiling down at me.

 

        I raised my eyebrow at him; he doesn’t seem to be a bad person, maybe because of his friends? But I can’t judge, maybe I’m wrong and he will be the 1st to hurt me.

 

        “What’s your name doll?” he asked as he slowly reached to my hair and took a strand and place it back behind my ear. I flinched a bit but remained calm.

 

        “Don’t touch me.” I swatted his hand away from me and he chuckled.

 

        “Don’t touch me? Weird name…” He looked at his friends and nodded at me and soon I was already surrounded by all of them.

 

        “I’m warning you.” I said menacingly.

 

        “Feisty, Minpyo likes feisty.” The one in front of me smirked at me.

 

        I was about to kick this guy to oblivion, when someone pulled me out of the circle. I suddenly came face to face with someone’s chest. The one who pulled me was wearing a polo shirt a red one at that; I was going to turn towards the others when he stopped me.

 

        He pulled me in towards him further. I was taken aback, nervous and shock by this guy’s action but I can’t bring myself to push him away from me.

 

        Just then the guy holding me covered my ears. Their voices became a muffle because in the first place their voices were toned down, I could only hear some part and I couldn’t quiet recognize the voices anymore.

 

        “Didn’t we agree … this is our territory?” I don’t know who’s talking, if it’s those erts or my saviors.

 

        “Just leave… You… Back…” I felt vibration from the guy. I guess it’s his turn to speak but still he got his hands on my ears and he’s also stopping me from looking up.

 

        I felt my heart beating really fast. I even think I’m sweating, but he doesn’t seem to notice. I could also hear his heart beating.

 

        It’s matching my pace.

 

        Is he affected by my presence as well? Or is it the danger we’re in right now?

 

        I closed my eyes and tried to relax in his arms.

 

        I inhaled in his scent. I smell some guy cologne and I could also smell… pizza? But what really made me smile a bit was that I could smell in my favorite flower that I always secretly tend in school, freesia.

 

        I could remain in his arms all day if I could.

 

        Jeez. Lexie, when did you starting liking guys?

 

        Get a grip.

 

        I felt him starting to lose his hold on me; I perked up because I would finally see his face.

 

        I was finally let go but before I could even glance up at him he turned his back at me and I saw the print on his shirt ‘Lion 30’ and my phone rang diverting my eyes to my pocket.

 

        “Great timing…” I hissed.

 

        I fished out my phone and look back to my saviors… they’re gone.

 

        I sighed.

 

        “What?!” I hissed as I answered my phone.

 

        “Is that how you talk to your appa?” I recognized my dad’s voice from the other line making me grimace and bite my lip.

 

        “He-he… mianhaeyo appa~” I cooed while scratching my nape sheepishly even though he can’t see my reaction.

 

        “Go home now.” With that my dad ended the call.

 

 

        When will I ever get your approval?

 

 

        My dad’s a bit moody. He can be a real father sometimes but most of the times he’s a mafia lord and makes me take care of his dirty works but of course he’s responsible with my safety and identity.

 

        My mom actually disapproves my involvement with the mafia world but appa’s the boss here so she let it be. She also knows how appa can be violent at times so she makes it up to me by taking good care of me.

 

        So she lets me out there at school.

 

 

        I was on my way home when my phone beeped indicating a message.

 

        I curiously reach for my phone and quickly read the message.

 

 

Were on to you.

Be careful where you go and what you do,

You may not know what will happen next.

 

Were watching.  BV

 

 

        I look out my window with furrowed brows to the point where they’re almost meeting.

 

        .

 

        I need to tell my dad and friends about this.

 

 

        As soon as I got home, I quickly head to my dad’s study. In the maximum time my dad stays at home most of the time you’ll find dad in his study room. I knocked twice and open it slowly.

 

        “Appa?”

 

        “Hmm?” At least I got an answer from him.

 

        I got inside his office and I see him reading a contract about something.

 

        He looks at me briefly before going back to his paper.

 

        I inwardly sighed and walked nearer to him.

 

        “Appa…”

 

        I placed my phone on his table and slide it nearer to him. He stops for a moment and put the papers down as he looked at my phone.

 

        “What?”—

 

        He didn’t finish his question when he read the message and quickly raised his head back up at me and glared at me.

 

        I gulped and squirmed in place whilst fiddling with my fingers getting nervous. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at him with my most apologetic eyes.

 

        He abruptly stood up and threw my phone to the wall without breaking eye contact. I winced as I heard my phone came in contact with the concrete wall.

 

        “Didn’t I tell you to be careful? Look what have you done. They’ve tracked your phone now.” He spoke in a very loud voice making me cringe in fear.

 

        “I’m sorry…” I said in a very soft voice.

 

        But I guess he heard it because he scoffed, “This happened twice already. I tried very hard to keep your identity hidden and you’re the one digging up your own grave.”

 

        I flinched when he suddenly slammed his hands on the table. I just pressed my lips together and didn’t utter anymore. I’m on the verge of tears but I keep it hold in. I don’t want to cry in front of him.

 

        If he sees me crying he’ll add another thing to scold me with.

 

        “Leave. You’ll have to lay low for two months at least. No gadgets destroy your current gadgets.”

 

        I gaped at him. I stared at him with wide eyes and quickly turn away and sighed. “Yes.”

 

        I turn around and started walking towards the door.

 

        I was already touching the door handle when he spoke again, “and you’re allowance is cut off within that two months.”

 

        I gripped on the handle harder and bit my lip harder as I glared at the door.

 

        “Yes,” with that I quickly run towards my room and there I cry.

 

 

        Anger and Hurt burns through my veins.

====================================================================

Hey! Hey! :D

you, Comment okay? :D

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ! ^^