the BAD Girl's GAME

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

Life is full of bulls!

 

        I didn’t use my car, I personally used my motorbike; Ducati 9375 on going to school. I didn’t wear my uniform right, I loosen the buttons, wore a colored shirt that would catch anyone's attention and didn’t wear my necktie. I’m tired of following some stupid rules.

 

        I’ve never been this angry before and I’m going to make this worthwhile where everyone will remember it.

 

        I drifted towards the parking lot, and from the roar of my motorbike, every student stopped; I really mean it, they stopped and look at my direction where I was speeding.

 

        Once I was at the parking lot, I purposely roared the engine for everyone to hear and drift in circle making a few amounts of fog dust.

 

        I smirked seeing every student gawking who this reckless driver is.

 

        I finally stopped at my usual parking spot making everyone breathe in and gawked with mouths ajar. I took off my helmet whilst raking my hair in place and placed it in front of the handle while getting off my bike.

 

        I look at each and every faces of the student body by the parking lot. I saw my friends and walked towards them with my backpack hanging on my back.

 

        They stared at me with shocked expressions and their mouths hung open, “What happened to you?!” An Ji shrieked totally horrified.

 

        “Later at lunch, let’s get inside already. It’s a bit stuffy.” I complained with a really irritated tone making everyone understand that I was really in a very bad mood.

 

        I walked ahead of them.

 

        They know that when I’m not in a good mood, I don’t want anyone in front of me, I don’t want anyone in my way. They were talking among themselves at the back but I could still hear them.

 

        They were guessing and making bets on who pissed me this badly and their guesses were way off.

 

        Everyone by the hallway was looking at me but I didn’t pay any attention to them. Just then 4 girls were talking animatedly in the middle of the hallway. My left eye was twitching with irritation; it irks me seeing annoying es in my way.

 

        I walked in the middle of their circle whilst pushing the two girls that was really on my way; hard.

 

        “This is not a chat room. This is a hallway, not a social gathering room, es.” I snarled at them.

 

        They stared shocked, while the two who were in the floor looked angry. They glared at me but I glared at them with more hatred.

 

        “What’s your problem?” I heard one familiar angry voice and I look at the person making me smirk.

 

        “You and you’re ing annoying existence.” I realized Nicole was one of the 4 girls. My friends were behind me telling me to stop it already.

 

        I turned towards my friends making them shut up. I took off my backpack and handed it to Eun Ae, she’s the only one not stopping me.

 

        “Hold it away from me before I use it to kill someone.” I joked.

 

        “You idiot, you’re going to get in trouble.” She whispered to me.

 

        I tilted my head and laughed, “Do you seriously think I care?”

 

        After that I turn back towards Nicole and smirked at her.

 

        I look at the other 3 and then I recognized Hye Yoon, who was rubbing her arm while looking like she’s going to cry from pain.

 

        “Where were we?” I menacingly smiled.

 

        “Why are you such a ing ?” Nicole hissed stepping towards me.

 

        My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape while raising my brows, “Tsk. Language little girl. It’s not a proper word to use for a lady like you.” I tot at her while smirking.

 

        She pressed her lips together whilst glaring at me, “Oh shut up. What have we ever done to you?”

 

        I was mocking them, I’m playing them. I acted like I was thinking really hard, “Hmm… Let me see, you irritate me, I hate your ing guts, you’re annoying, you’re a , you’re a total fame- and yeah… I ing hate your existence.”

 

        I smiled at them with my most innocent expression.

 

        “You’ve insulted me and my friends for far too long.” She lunged at me making me smirk.

 

        Oh yes, I like a good cat fight please.

 

        Before she could slap me I already grab hold of her hair and yanked it really hard, making her wail in pain. She did the same with me and I hissed.

 

        I pierced my eyes at her as I used my other hand to slap her hard.

 

        She screamed, just then I felt a pang of pain on my stomach.

 

        She kicked me.

 

        I hate her so much.

 

        I used more strength to drag her and slammed her to the lockers and there I kicked her stomach.

 

        The hallway was in total chaos. I could faintly hear everyone screaming.

 

        “Someone stop them!”

 

        “Just let them be!”

 

        “Don’t interfere!”

 

        “Nicole!”

 

        “Lex!”

 

 

        But in my fight, only Nicole’s and mine’s screams are the only things processing in my mind. Every student has gathered to witness the fight and no one has the guts to stop us.

        I want to let my anger out and I guess Nicole was the nearest piece of punching bag for that.

 

        I was going to scratch Nicole’s face when I suddenly felt being pulled away from her. I suddenly found myself 5 feet away from her with Hoseok restraining her away from me as well.

 

        I looked surprised and look behind and saw Yoongi holding me tightly with a hard look on his face.

 

        “YAH! Let go bastard!” I struggled from his hold but he only tightens.

 

        I gulped and finally stopped struggling and just stood in place and just glared at Nicole, who was actually enjoying J-Hope’s tight hold on her.

 

        I sniggered and looked the other way.

 

        “Ms. Lexie Cho and Ms. Nicole Jung, fighting in school is strictly prohibited, you know that right?” I heard Namjoon’s hard and firm voice making me look at him.

 

        The rest of the members were beside him looking at me and then at Nicole.

 

        I look down at the floor, I was confused.

 

        People would think about my action right now that I’m ashamed and embarrassed, with my silence and the way I look on the floor.

 

        Actually I’m thinking about something.

 

        I don’t know what happened but I suddenly felt calmer, my anger seize. It suddenly disappeared and I felt more relax.

 

        What the is going on?

 

        I’m so freaking messed up, I raked my hair and with one swift move I got out of Yoongi’s arms and head towards Eun Ae and get my bag, “Let’s go.”

 

        With that I walked away from the scene I personally caused like nothing happened, leaving all of them dumbfounded.

 

 

 

        It was already lunch; me and my friends are all gathered around the table and already finished our food.

 

        “Okay, talk, what the hell happened making you this way?” An Ji opened the topic about this morning whilst staring at me and the rest as well, I could feel it.

 

        I was staring straight ahead of me but my vision was actually at BTS’ table.

 

        How was it possible? No one can calm me when I lose my temper, but when they suddenly appeared, it vanished without them even knowing.

 

 

        “YAH!” I was suddenly scolded by Jin Ae making me snap back and stare at An Ji’s angry face.

 

        “What?”

 

        “AISH! What the hell happened?” She asked again.

 

        I rolled my eyes, feeling my anger building up again.

 

        “Okay… Last night I got a text…” I told them what happened with the text and what happened inside my dad’s study.

 

        They were all listening to me attentively and when I was done talking they stared at me with horrified expression.

 

        “Seriously? How did they found out your phone number?” Min Young looked puzzled.

 

        “That’s the weird thing!” I expressed.

 

        “Have you burned your gadgets already?” Seon Ah looked like she’s thinking about something.

 

        “Yeah, last night after an hour after my talk with appa.” I said with a venomous tone.

 

        My mind keep flashing what happened last night making me angry again. I suddenly found myself staring at BTS’ table again… calming again?

 

 

        After awhile, we were still around the cafeteria and it seems like lunch time is a bit longer today. We were all bored just sitting around and talking.

 

        “Okay… Since I’m bored, why don’t we play a game?” Seung Yoon suggested with a huge smile.

 

        “What game?” Ha Ni asked suspiciously.

 

        “You see that couple there? 3 tables away from the queue? Who can break them up, right here, right now in the cafeteria?” She smirked.

 

        “Why the sudden dare?” Seon Ah asked looking lost.

 

        I furrowed my brow and looked at the couple, they look like they have a strong relationship, but I don’t like the guy… he seems familiar… a familiar bastard.

 

        “Will place bets okay? The one who can do it, I’ll give 500,000 won.” Seung Yoon added, while giving me a smirk.

 

        It peaked my interest; I badly need money because my dad cut off my allowance. She’s urging me to do it. Karma struck me at my face. I actually said, I’ll only play betting dares when my allowance is cut off.

 

        “Alright, I’ll do it… but I want each one of you placing 500,000 won on the bet.” I smirked.

 

        They looked at me and laughed, “Sure, you’re on. If you can’t do it… you have to pay us 500,000 won… each.” Ha Ni challenged me.

 

        “Rules?” I looked back at Seung Yoon.

 

        “No rules. Just make the girl cry and leave. Do whatever you want.” She smirked and winked.

 

        “You’re on. And… Jin Ae, isn’t he the bastard who cheated on you?” I smiled and then looked at Jin Ae.

 

        She looks at me, because she was the only one who has been quiet the whole time we were making bets. She nodded once and I scoffed, “Alright, I’ll also do it for you unnie.” I smiled.

 

        Oh, I get her plan.

 

 

        I straightened myself, and I suddenly felt some stares on me but I shrugged it off.

 

        I walked quickly towards the two and stood in front of them. They stopped talking sensing my presence, “Uh… can we help you, Lexie-ssi?” The girl asked nervously.

 

        I smiled at her, “Yes you can. I just want to tell you that he’s cheating on you with me. He actually doesn’t love you.” I crossed my arms.

 

        The girl looked shocked and stared at the guy, “Is it true?”

 

        “What? No! What are you talking about Lexie?”

 

        I acted shocked, “LEXIE? Last night you keep calling me babe. You even told me you hate this girl, because she’s too clingy and you’re going to break up with her later.” I acted like I was going to cry.

 

 

        Just then I heard a slap, I looked back at the couple. The girl was already crying and I saw the red hand mark on the guy’s face.

 

        “We’re done, Hyun Seung.”

 

        Ouch… that looks like it was a hard slap.

 

        With that the girl runs away, out of the cafeteria in tears.

 

        “Hyun Ah! Comeback!” He yelled after but stayed in front of me.

 

        “Are you happy now?” he asked.

 

        I stared at him with a blank expression, “Yes.”

 

 

        I look back at my friends and they were giving me thumbs up. I earned 3,500,000 won in a day and a payback to the guy for hurting one of my best friends.

 

        I suddenly took a glance at BTS’ table and they were all looking at me with unreadable expression. My happiness disappeared and I swiftly turn around.

 

        Just then I felt my leg got caught up with the bench, tripping me.

 

        I fell on my ; I looked lost for a moment.

 

        Everyone’s eyes are on me. I suddenly felt self-conscious for the very first time. They just stared at me, mocking me with their stares. I could feel the twist in the pit of my stomach, I’m embarrassed. No one’s coming to help me up.

 

        I was going to stand back up on my own when I saw a hand in front of me. I looked up to the owner and saw it was Taehyung.

 

        “I think you need some help?” he asked with a smile.

 

        I looked away and reluctantly took his offer I felt his soft and strong hand.

 

        “Thanks.” With that I quickly walked away from him and the rest of the students in the cafeteria, out to somewhere.

 

        I was already outside and I feel my heart beating.

 

        “What’s wrong with me?” I keep glancing around the place for something. It’s like my intuition is sensing something.

 

        I felt like I was being watched.

 

        Is it them?

 

____________________

Yeah.. I know, i've been in a looooooooong Hiatus.

Mianhaeyeo :3

 

youyou, PLEASE SUPPORT ;*