Surprise

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

         After walking away from the cafeteria, I decided to head towards the school garden to think straight, to get some sense in my head.

 

         I put my hands on my face and it’s hot.

 

         I sighed as I slumped down on the ground near a tree.

 

         “Too many happenings in one day.” I grunted.

 

 

         My mind suddenly went back to last night’s memory. I closed my eyes and remember the guy cologne, pizza and freesia smell from my mysterious savior. I didn’t get the chance to see his face at all.

 

         I can’t help but smile; I sensed familiarity on him making me at ease with him holding me last night.

 

         I wonder who it could be.

 

         I suddenly sat up and looked at the green house, “My freesias.”

 

         I quickly walked towards the green house and took the watering can and fill it up with water. I slowly walked around the green house admiring the plants around. Finally I stopped at rows of violet long flowered plants.

 

         I was going to pour water when I saw that the plant looked like it was already watered, “Someone else is trying to take care of you.” I said.

 

         “Don’t replace me, okay?” I laughed.

 

         After admiring it for couple of minutes, I went out of the green house but of course quietly, I don’t want anyone seeing me here.

 

         I got a reputation of being a total . And I haven’t seen or heard about a being a ‘flower tender’.

 

         Walked back inside the school building and I tried finding my friends. I was in a calmer spirit after making a trip by the green house.

 

         “Hey guys.” I smiled at them.

 

         They looked weird-out and gawked at me; they didn’t say anything and just continue staring at me.

 

         “What?” I look behind me and back to my friends.

 

         “What happened to you?” Ha Ni asked.

 

         I pouted a bit, “Me? Nothing… I just went out and get some fresh air.” I shrugged.

 

         They stared at me, not believing what I said.

 

         “O-kay… if you say so… School just announced that we’re only up to 3 here and then we’re free to leave.” Seung Yoon said whilst cheering from the sudden freedom from school.

 

         I look ahead from my friends, and I suddenly saw BTS walking up the stairs. I see them talking with each other and just then, V suddenly missed a step, almost tripping but he did hit his shin on the edge of the stairs. The rest of them laughed and V joined in after.

 

         I couldn’t help but giggle.

 

         Just then Jungkook and Jimin flung their arm around V and they help him up the stairs.

 

         They’re so nice. They look after each other.

 

         “EARTH TO LEXIE?!” I was suddenly hit on the head. I quickly regain my senses and glared at the person who just smacked my head.

 

         “What the hell?!” I hissed.

 

         “We’ve been blabbering here for who knows how long and you’re just standing there like a stupid statue.” Ha Ni nagged me.

 

         “So? Do I need to respond to everything you say?” I retorted.

 

         “No… What the hell were you staring at anyway?” she eyed me suspiciously then turned her head towards where I was staring at before.

 

         I followed her gazed and I mentally sighed in relief that they’ve already gone up so Ha Ni was staring at the empty stairs. She turn back to face me, still with that suspicious stare drilling into my soul.

 

         “You know you’ve been really acting weird.” Seon Ah commented.

 

         “That’s old news, got anything new?” I crossed my arms and then walked towards my locker.

 

         I left them standing there staring at my back. In my peripheral view they continued talking so I quickly went somewhere.

 

         I started heading towards the stairs. I went to the second floor and walked along the hallways. I look through every door, I was a bit confused on what exactly was I looking for.

 

         “Oppa!” I heard some girly voice cheered just around the corner.

 

         I quietly peered at the wall but careful not to be seen by them.

 

         My eyes quickly narrowed when I saw who the girly voice’s owner was. Kim Mi So from GLAM, she was practically jumping with delight while playing with J-Hope’s hands.

 

         I saw all members of BTS and GLAM together by the hallway talking and laughing at Miso’s antic.

 

         I quickly turned around and head down,

 

         I put on my blank expression as I passed every student on the first floor.

 

         “Tch… I may look like I’m calm and relax, but inside my head I already killed all of you in 200 different ways.” I muttered in a very low dark voice.

 

         “Who are you killing?” I was startled when Eun Ae suddenly slung her arm at my shoulder and smirked at me.

 

         I calmed heart first before speaking to her, “Where are the others?”

 

         “Don’t change the topic… who are you killing?” she asked darkly.

 

         “No one. I was just talking to myself.” I shrugged.

 

         “Yeah, sure.”

 

         I was going to turn left when Eun Ae suddenly tug me to the opposite direction. I almost lost my balance if it wasn’t for my great coordination.

 

         “Yah! I have class.”

 

         “Since when do you care about class? You’re coming with me.” She laughed which I just hissed at her.

 

         Eun Ae continued to drag me somewhere outside the school building. I don’t know where we’re going but I’m guessing back to the garden.

 

         I was right when I say the garden; once we got there I saw my friends sprawled around the ground near a shady tree.

 

         “Mind telling me why we’re all here and not in class?” I placed my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow at all of them.

 

         They quickly stood up and gathered around me.

 

         I was startled by their action and took a step back whilst staring at them with weird-out expression.

 

         “Are you on menopausal?” An Ji asked.

 

         “What?”

 

         “What’s gotten into you?” It was Seung Yoon this time.

 

         “What are you talking about?”

 

         “You’ve been having occasional mood swings. Something wrong?” Min Young pointed out.

 

         I narrowed my eyes at them, “What’s this ask Lexie 20 questions?”

 

         “I’m starting to suspect that”—

 

 

         “KYAAAAA!” “OMIGOSH!!” “AAAAAAHHHH!”

 

         Multiple screams suddenly erupted from every window of the school building.

 

         All of us stopped and look at the building, every female student were looking out the window screaming at something out here.

 

         What the hell?

 

         Even we’re at the garden that’s located in between the parking lot and the school building which is a kilometers away from each other. Screams were probably heard all throughout the school campus.

 

         I was really curious what’s causing the school to be in chaos. I followed where those girls were screaming at; it was by the parking lot.

 

         I saw many students running towards the direction.

 

         I quickly search the parking lot.

 

         My eyes widen finally seeing what’s causing the catastrophe.

 

         Without second thoughts, I sprinted towards the direction of the crowd.

 

         “YAH! LEXIE!” I heard my friends yelled out.

 

         I was glad I got away with their annoying interrogations but I was happier with what’s going on right now.

 

          I run for my dear life and fought my way towards the front of the crowd.

 

         “Move away! Give way! Let me through!” I keep yelling as I shove people out of my way.

 

         I glance at the middle of the crowd and saw I was near; I smiled widely as I keep pushing my way in further.

 

         I reached the very center and tried finding who I was looking for, “Wha”—

 

         Before I could even start my sentence I stopped.

 

         Everyone suddenly got quiet, just like I did.

 

         “It’s great to see all of you here.” RapMonster smiled whole heartedly.

 

         “Took us a long time to visit here.” The guy grinned.

 

         “It’s no worries; we would have prepared something if we knew about your sudden visit.” Yoongi added.

 

         “It’s alright; we wanted it to be a surprise.” Another from the visitor spoke.

 

         “And we wanted to talk to you actually.”

 

         “Us? Why?” BTS looked confused and looked at each other for some kind of answer.

 

         I was staring at BTS then at EXO.

 

         I bet every female student here have peed their underwear from seeing the old Kingkas and the new Kingkas together and looking good as always.

 

         It wasn’t long when one of EXO looked at my direction; he smiled at me whilst giving me a playful wink. Just then the girls behind me erupted into squeals and screams thinking that he actually winked at one of them. I ignored them and I playfully scowled at him but later on smiled.

 

         It is a surprise.

___________________________________________

Double update!! :*

 

youyou, PLEASE SUPPORT! :*