Let Go

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

       After seeing what the commotion was, my friends and I went back to the garden and thank goodness they forgot about their little interrogation.

 

       I lay down on the ground; I can’t help but smile and let out a long sigh of relief.

 

       I saw Ha Ni and Seung Yoon lay down on either side of me and propped their elbows holding up their heads while facing me whilst giving me sly and teasing smiles.

 

       “What?” I furrowed.

 

       “Is that a smile?”

 

       “No, a smirk.” I wanted to sound sarcastic but it sounded natural instead.

 

 

       “Looks like someone’s really, really happy~” Jin Ae laughed.

 

       “Who?” I sat up and asked her, with a goofy smile whilst looking at my friends.

 

       “Are you stupid or just making effort today?” Eun Ae scoffed at me while shaking her head as she mockingly laughed at me.

 

       “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I shrugged my shoulders at them and lay back down.

 

       “Suho-oppa looks good like the last time I—we saw him—I mean them.” An Ji stuttered as she talked to Seon Ah.

 

       “I know right, even Sehun-oppa.” Seon Ah squealed like one of those crazy fan girls back at the parking lot.

 

       Just then Min Young coughed really, really loud—over reacting much. She was practically making barfing sounds which disturbed the hell out of me.

 

       “Seriously? You think that guy’s good-looking? Aren’t you over him?” Min Young whined.

 

       I laughed, “Jealous?”

 

       Min Young scowled at me, “What would I be jealous of? That no-good-for-nothing”—

 

 

 

       “Ahem…”

 

 

       The three of us—Eun Ae, Seung Yoon and I sat up abruptly, while the rest, who were resting by the tree, looked straight ahead which I followed.

 

       My eyes widen, “Yah…”

 

       “Well, hello there.” One of them greeted jokingly.

 

       “Oppa! H-How are you?” Min Young nervously laughed as she sheepishly looked at Sehun.

 

       “Yeah, yeah… Wait here… I’m just going to make a call to uncle, I’ll tell him you’ve been very bad in school, he told me to check on you... so…” Sehun smirked as he raised his phone in the air showing Min Young about it.

 

       “YAH!” Without another second ticked by Min Young was already chasing Sehun, and when she caught up with him she literally jumped on his back taking the phone away from him—unsuccessfully at that.

 

       All of us laughed, and just then I saw the rest of them were already gathering around us and sat on the ground as well.

 

       “So how are things in HG?” Xiumin asked taking my attention from the two cousins.

 

       “Fine.” Ha Ni monotonously answered.

 

       “Really now? I heard someone’s been unruly?” Luhan suddenly diverted his eyes at me; eyeing me.

 

       “What?” I rasped out while pouting as I glared at him.

 

       He just chuckled and shook his head.

 

       I scowled at him, indicating that I’m not happy with what he said. He just laughed and went beside me and patted my head.

 

       My friends and I have a close friendship with EXO; the old Kingkas of HG Academy. It started when we found out that Sehun and Min Young were cousins. Min Young doesn’t really appreciate Sehun that much because according to Min Young, Sehun is mean to her.

 

       In our opinion, they’re actually really close and they treat each other like brother and sister but Min Young refused to acknowledge it. So we decided to join EXO every lunch to tease Min Young but it turned out that we all got attached with EXO.

 

 

       “Really?” My friends were all rolling on their backs laughing their asses off.

 

       It seems that I zoned out for too long that I didn’t catch what’s funny.

 

       “You should have been there, when Chanyeol did it.” Baekhyun nodded whilst laughing like the rest.

 

       I smiled seeing his rectangular smile, showing his perfect sets of teeth. His eyes were already forming crescent, making his eyes disappear.

 

       Butterflies suddenly appeared inside my stomach, fluttering around. I felt queasy but at the same time trying to fight back a huge smile. Like my subconscious wanted to do summersaults.

 

       I looked away from him and just sighed.

 

       It’s been 4 years, Lex. Let go…

 

 

       I wanted to scoff and slap myself for feeling stupid because of this crush. But it seems that it doesn’t hurt like it did from before. What’s wrong with me? Is this even still called a crush when you liked someone for almost 4 years now? But after not seeing him for too long I can’t feel any pain anymore, but I could still feel small butterflies fluttering around my stomach.

 

       Am I really starting to get over him?

 

       Don’t get me wrong, Baekhyun and me never gone out. He doesn’t even know I like him. No sense of confessing because he only sees me as a little sister like the rest of my friends.

 

       I felt someone nudge my arm and I turned my head and face Luhan, I just looked at him blankly.

 

       “I’m curious…” he started.

 

       “When aren’t you?” I snorted and I just earned a glare from him.

 

       “Come on, let’s talk.”

 

       I was suddenly yanked on my feet and the second I know Luhan and I were already far away from the rest. I was too caught up looking at Baekhyun while Luhan spoke I didn’t know he yanked me away.

 

 

       “YAH!”

 

       We finally stopped somewhere on the corner of the school building. Luhan held my shoulders and made me face him; he bent down to my eye level and stared at me.

 

       When did he look this good? ! Lex, would you shut up with those guy praising?

 

       I was staring at his doe-like eyes that were also staring right into my soul. His hair; reddish brown hair that was messed up on purpose, why hadn’t I noticed this before?

 

       I blinked and remained calm.

 

       “Tell me the truth… do you like Baekhyun-ah?”

 

       I was taken aback by his sudden question that really knocked me out of my train of thoughts. I stared wide-eye for a bit but composed myself quickly.

 

       “Huh?”

 

       “Don’t play dumb with me. I’ve noticed it even before we graduated… The way you look at him and just zone out and”—

 

       I quickly covered his mouth with me hand and hissed at him. I just glared at him and he just raised his right eyebrow and then I sighed, “Fine… You’re right, I like him b”—

 

       “WHAT?”

 

       My heart accelerated; Luhan and I turned towards who shouted and my eyes widen in shock.

 

       “How could you like someone like him?”

 

       “Yah… He’s older than you, you know.” I retorted at him.

 

       I felt Luhan hold my hand that was covering his mouth making me turn towards him with wider eyes and I quickly let go of him.

 

       “Yah, Sehun-ah what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with the others? Or probably being chased by Min Young-ah?” He laughed.

 

       Sehun pouted and marched towards us and completely ignored Luhan’s words and just stood in front of me with his hands on his hips with pout-glaring at me.

 

       “Why do you like Bacon-hyung? Don’t you know he’s a pabo?”

 

       Luhan sighed and turn towards me and joined Sehun’s whining, “Yeah, he’s not good for you. He’s really a pabo and a loud-mouth and… and”—

 

       I laughed at their whining and patted their heads, “You didn’t let me finish. I was going to say that I like him but it was before… I don’t like him that much anymore before you came in and go all ‘what’.” I stuck my tongue out at Luhan then at Sehun.

 

       I heard them sigh with relief making me suspiciously stare at them and they smiled, “Just making sure. You know that we treat you like a little sister already.”

 

       I snorted but smiled, “Over protective oppas.” I totted but laughed faintly.

 

 

       “Oppa, thanks for the ice cream.” I heard someone’s voice becoming louder so I guess there’s someone walking near here.

 

       The three of us look around where the voice came from. Just then we heard the same voice giggle and we finally saw that it was Miso.

 

       It felt like I was seeing green and I wanted to strangle someone. I was burning up and I need to let my anger go at some point.

 

       What made me really irritated by her was that she was with him.

 

       “Let’s get back with the others.” I said in between gritted teeth.

 

       “What’s wrong Lex?” Luhan and Sehun asked at the same time.

 

       I didn’t answer their question and just walked ahead of them towards where everyone else was. I heard them follow behind me.

 

        I finally understand why I’m always an emotional wreck every time BTS’ is involved and I finally know why it hurts less than before with Baekhyun.

____________________________________

Hey! Hey! Hey!

What's this?? o.O AN UPDATE! Hahahah

T-T okay i'm sorry.

 

youyou, PLEASE KEEP READING & SUPPORTING :*