the BAD Girl

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

         “! That’s it!” I hissed as I wiped my bleeding lip while glaring at the bastard.

 

         I winced as I pulled the pocket knife that stabbed my left arm. I annoyingly threw the knife as I made my way towards the ing bastard that did that.

 

         I launched at him with an uppercut with my good arm followed by a roundhouse kick that sent him flying towards the brick wall. I saw him winced in pain as he wheezed then coughed whilst sliding down the ground all limp.

 

         I walked towards him and tried to scare him as I pretended to smash his face with my foot but I landed at the side of his face. I could see how he scrunched up his faces as he closed his eyes waiting in fear.

 

         I smirked.

 

         I grabbed a full fist of his hair and yanked it down to make him look up at me, “Listen here . Don’t play games with me… I’m doing a business here, if you’re not committing with your end of the bargain, I have do make a little arrangements to do that.” I threatened.

 

         I could see he was scared but covered it up with a brave front, but I could perfectly hear his whimper.

 

         “If you give me the money or not, your choice but it’s also my choice to kill you or not, now answer me…” I yanked his hair again but harder this time.

 

         He hissed as he stared at me, “Beside the garbage can.” I muttered through gritted teeth.

 

         I mentally rolled my eyes.

 

         You still gave in but you choose the hard way.

 

          I walked towards the said garbage can and saw a black pouch at the ground. I picked it up and looked inside. A wad of cash came to my view.

 

         A smirk appeared on my face and then looked at the bastard who was still at the same position panting.

 

         “Cash received.” I said in my most professional voice.

 

         I took out something from my back pocket; a flash drive.

 

         I showed it to him and dropped it near him. I saluted, “Pleasure doing business.”

 

         I turned around and started walking away from him.

 

         I winced as I felt the pain resurfacing on my arm.

 

         Crazy idiot.

 

         I keep walking until I reached the end of the ally where my bike was parked.

 

         I quickly climbed in as I adjusted my mask.

 

         It was a good thing it didn’t come off while I was fighting him. I have to be very careful to not make my face recognizable.

 

         In the Mafia world, the more your identity is exposed the less your life is. Different mafia lords, hired gangs and assassins come after you.

 

         But you’re only going to be targeted if you’re a threat to them or you have a huge amount of money reward to those who want your head or you’re one of the highest mafia lords, gangs or assassins.

 

         I sped away with my black Ducati 999R.

ducati999r1.jpg

         I made my way towards our hide out.

 

 

         As soon as I got there, I found my friends yelling at each other about our deadlines and clients and what not.

 

         “Hey guys…” I greeted.

 

         All of them turned towards me and looked at me suspiciously.

 

         The pain was getting unbearable but I had to endure it a little longer until I get home.

 

         “So how’s the transaction?” Leader asked.

 

          I scratched my head with my right arm and chuckled.

 

         “We kind of got on the wrong foot but it went well afterwards.” I shrugged.

 

         Jin Ae eyed me suspiciously, “What do you mean? Got into a fight?”

 

         I was about to say something when I suddenly out.

 

 

 

         I slowly opened my eyes as I stretched my arms. I sat up and looked around.

 

         Huh. I was already at home.

 

 

         I was going to turn and look at my clock when I heard a knock.

 

         “Yeah?”

 

         “Oh, agasshi you’re awake.” I heard my personal maid cheered.

 

         I rolled my eyes. I turned towards my clock.

 

         “You’re parents want you to come down and eat with them.”

 

         Exactly 6:00 pm.

 

         I sighed.

 

         I reluctantly got up and head towards the door.

 

         When I got to the dining table, I saw my mom and dad talking about something I didn’t care. I sat down on my usual chair across from mom.

 

         “Oh honey, you’re awake.” My mom greeted.

 

         I nodded and then towards my dad who just looked at me.

 

         Then we started eating.

 

         Silence.

 

 

         You could hear your own breathing and only the utensils are heard.

 

         “So I heard you got into another bad transaction?”

 

         I tensed. I glanced up towards my dad, he was talking to me.

 

         “A bit.”

 

 

         I looked at my mom who just continues eating not sparing us a glance.

 

          “Why are you so careless? You need to be careful next time or you could get our names in jeopardy.” He said in a cold tone.

 

         I just nodded and looked at my food.

 

         I just lost my appetite.

 

 

         The name of your family and the pride of our family, the money, business, work and mafia are only the things he talks about and what’s important to him.

 

         He always sees the wrong in me.

 

         My mom… oh my obtuse mom.

 

         She’s like a slave to my dad, she doesn’t oppose him, she doesn’t try to fight him, and she doesn’t even stop my dad every time he scolds me.

 

         “And what is this I’m hearing you got kicked out… again?” I heard my dad sighed.

 

         I darted my eyes at him, “It was like two months ago. I’m currently at HG Academy…”

 

         “How come I only knew this now?” he hissed angrily.

 

         If you ever pay attention to me for once, you might know more than that.

 

         I sighed.

 

         “I’m going to bed.”

 

         “You come back here! You’re not allowed to leave the table while we’re in the middle of eating!” I heard him yell.

 

         I was already at the hallways.

 

         “I have school tomorrow.”

 

         With that I quickly head towards my room.

 

 

         What’s wrong with me?

 

=================================================================================

Annyeong! :D

you,

How was it? I changed my 1st chapter.

Have you read the last one?

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ! :D