Lollipop girl

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choa ya,you have a morning schedule tomorrow..ain't you going to rest soon?"

She tighten her hairband and turned with a smile.

"Just a little while more. I want to make sure i had all steps memorized."

Her manager then shook her head as she pass her some water.

It is one of her most important day after 5 years wait.

Training hard every single day to gain her chance for debut.

Her turn to shine.

 

"Im sure you will do well so don't worry. Rest early for the energy got it?"

She is very sure Choa had got her steps and song memorized at least 2 weeks ago.

It was even practised and polished to almost flawless.

"It have to be perfect. I will rest soon,no worries!"

Choa stood up after drinking a few sips of water to resume her practice.

"First impression is as important as being perfect. Be sure to be tactful while speaking to sponsers and directors on site tomorrow. I shall say this the last time before i leave you alone. Rest soon!"

Once her manager had left the studio,Choa look at herself in the reflection of the mirrors.

"This is it Park Choa. You can do it."

 

There wasn't a hint of fatigue in the expression nor were there any recollection with any muscle in Choa's body that felt tiredness although with barely 4 hours of sleep.

She was there at the photo shoot 2 hours earlier just so she could prepare herself.

Alongside with her manager,she greeted the staffs and the director of the shoot politely and gracefully.

Standing aside to observe how a professional shoot is being done as she was absolutely dazzled by the celebrites she sees in just hours.

 

Her smile only falter when she saw the way which she know as the assistant director caressing the hand of the lady he just shook hand with.

It was so obviously that he is lusting over her beauty as Choa only saw the side view of the lady.

Even so,her exception aura and the beauty from her natural smile did not even fade at all.

Admiration filled Choa for her professionlism in reacting to situation like this with smart tactfulness.

She gasped in surprise when the lady turned that she is actually seeing the top model that inspired her.

Park Shinhye.

 

Choa first saw Shinhye in her debut catwalk few years back.

Being young and inexperienced debut model,Shinhye tripped when she one side of the heel  suddenly broke while she was in the middle of the run way.

When everyone  else is looking alarmed and shocked,she took of those elegantly designed heels and placed them n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter