Just one more step

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are those eye lashes real?"

Twice.

Choa actually had to blink twice to contemplate for an answer.

To answer or not.

When Jonghyun suddenly broke into laughter,she knows she should not.

"Im sorry..just joking to break the ice..shall we officially start?"

He is such a beautiful man.

Nice smile,cute dimples and dazzling features.

But how can he be so bad with jokes?

And timing.

She thought mentally and shook off any other thoughts to focus on her lesson.

 

Everything was going as planned for the lesson for the last 40 minutes until something clicked on his mind.

"Shall we try out the song once?"

Was it the hopeful expression when she nod her head unknowingly?

"I guess we can?"

Proberbly.

The impromtu recording session turns out even better then Jonghyun had expected.

When he actually closed his eyes to embrace her voice for the song like its made for her.

It was the crystal clear vocal that touched his heart.

 

Choa was looking at him with such bright expression on the comments he is going to give.

"Are you sure you did not hear the song before in advance? How can you grasp the emotions so flawlessly that i can't even say anything?"

He was very amazed.

"Proberbly? Maybe im just gifted?"

It is her turn now.

She exited from the recording room without waiting for his reply.

"Just kidding! Im trying to break the ice too. Thank you for your compliments Teacher!"

That was when two person from very two different world come closer.

Together.

 

It was such a pleasant sleep throughout the night.

Yonghwa did not even stir.

Not at all.

Shinhye was preparing some simple toast and coffee for Minhyuk who was surprise at the scene he was offered early in the morning.

Such refreshing scene like what he had said earlier.

"Noona,are the two of you back together?"

He eyed Yonghwa whom is still sleeping soundly.

"There isn't any back together when we did not even start at the first place. Here,have your breakfast."

Shinhye took a sip of her black coffee before strolling restlessly on her phone.

Minhyuk knows because she wasn't even looking at him when she answered.

"Maybe its really time to go for a date and try things out? I always think that both of you look good together."

Wiggling his brows up and down to tease his sister,Minhyuk always enjoyed the moment of truth on the face of Shinhye after what he had said.

She conceal too much emotions and while he have it all over his face.

"Im..i..eat up your breakfast and go to school before you are late! Im going to wake that sleepy bug up too."

 

Shinhye allowed herself to ponder on their relationship after Minhyuk left.

He even that he will be home VERY LATE tonight as he is visiting a friend of his and told her to take her time at home to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter