All my life

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yonghwa."

It surprised him as he did not expect anyone to be greeting him at home.

Not to say at this time.

Yonghwa didn't really feel like talking,not now.

But he still managed to smile at his father whom seem to have waited for him.

"Abeoji,are you waiting for me?"

Mr Jung simply nodded as he took his son's hand.

"Nurse Park told me about your admission to the hospital again yesterday. Are you feeling better my son?"

He smile assuringly back to his father,nodding his head.

It is that expression on his father's face again.

"Yes. Look at me,im fine abeoji. Just forgotten to take my medication on time..i will remember next time. Please do not worry about me."

 

"It was Cardiovascular disease due to excessive drinking."

The doctor said.

"What did you say again? But he is only 18. My son is only 18 years old."

Mr Jung is still in shock after receiving news that Yonghwa had collasped in the car on the way to his graduation prom night.

He had been looking forward all week for the prom and had even selected his best suit.

But what happened after all these changed their life,forever.

"Im once again impressed by his mother's pure hierarchy. Is there anything else worth the news anymore?"

The sarcasm in Mrs Jung's voice is so apparent that send Mr Jung's pride tumbling down once again.

"I will be responsible for Yonghwa's life. I will be accountable for my mistake. Please do not insult Yonghwa's mother,you don't even know her."

Like any other establisement sacrifice,Mr Jung is one of them.

Their wedding is simply business.

A merger to pull the Jung's establisment back from their financial crisis.

 

There is no love,not even a hint.

Yonghwa was a hidden child from his ex-girlfriend.

The one he thought he will be spending his life with.

Music,guitar,she and him.

The merger marriage sent all of them in agony.

Drinking and abusing alcohol is the only escape for her when she realised she is pregnant with Mr Jung's child.

Helplessly,she was dianosged with alcoholism before she passed away.

When Yonghwa was only 2 year old.

"What can you do? His life is ruined. Just make sure he complete his degree and get him a position in the company. Oh,and it is a good time for him to stop fooling around with his music stuffs and all too."

Mrs Jung state in a matter of fact tone.

But it is a sad fact that he will foresee Yonghwa in too.

A fact that nothing can be done to change it.

But little do they know that behind the space of a door held a boy crushing down.

With all his dreams.

And love.

 

"Great shots Shinhye! Take some rest and we will take our next round of shots later."

There are nothing but praises for the professionalism of the young lady.

Her cheerful and accomadating personality basically makes the whole place happier to be working in even after round and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter