Mashmellow boy

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can we record the 2nd part again?"

Jonghyun said the 9th time.

If its not perfect,its not done.

Perfectionist people might say.

To Jonghyun,it is respect.

 

"Sure. Well,coffee is on you!"

Jungshin said with a smile.

He knows how Jonghyun is like when it comes to music.

The burning passion you see in his eyes everytime when he is in contact with his guitar.

The undeniable oozing charm in the way he does his things.

"On me that is for sure! I need to make this sounds right."

And again he went plucking on those strings to create a melodious sound.

"I quite like how it sounded right now to be honest. Are you being too hard on yourself for this demo tape? Its going to be sent to those recording companies right?" 

Jonghyun heave a sigh before he put his guitar away at last.

"Its not perfect. I want people to hear my music in perfection. I want people to be able to understand the emotions behind the song."

Jungshin nodded with a smile before getting up from his seat.

"The beauty of music is that,even imperfection is perfect for anyone who can relate. It is in the listener as well. I'll go get us coffee,take a break buddy."

 

"Appa..why did you wait under the hot sun again? I thought i have told you to wait at the drinks store?"

Jonghyun took Mi an's hand with his bright smile and his guitar strap on the other shoulder.

"I do not want to occupy ahjumma's seat without ordering a drink. And i did not wait for too long either. Its ok.."

He chuckle at the 5 year old's pout and tighten the grip on her hand.

"Appa is a fool. Mi an do not wish to speak to you anymore."

She shook off his hand and cross her hands infront of herself with a upset gesture that once again earned another heart warming dipple smile from Jonghyun.

"Im sorry baby..ahjumma's store is really busy today and i had already used some money for coffee awhile ago.. Appa do not wish to trouble her..Mi an is able to understand right?"

He stood down to Mi an's eye level and scoop her up into his arms before making their way from the scorching sun.

 

It took her awhile before her pout subside.

"Appa will promise Mi an to wait at a more sheltered place tomorrow? I promise not to wander and sit outside the gate to wait for you."

Her eyes scanned her father's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter