7th

It's the After School Club!

   -Before the Show-

   "Hyung!" I turn to see Jongin walking over towards me.

   "What is it?"

   "Remember that girl from the last time we were here? The girl who hurt her hand?" He got a goofy grin on his face as I nodded profusely. Ever since that day, I couldn't stop thinking about her. When Kevin hyung and Eric hyun said that they would try to get her onto the Chuseok special, I assumed it was just fanservice.

   "Follow me." Jongin grabbed my wrist and hid us behind a board while pointing to a girl talking to Kevin hyung. Kevin kept making a pained expression as she kicked around the air. As I looked harder at her, I realized that it was her. I don't know how she managed to get a seat here, but I am so thankful she did.

   "You should go talk to her." Jongin jolted me out of my stare. I immediately clammed up.

   "Uhh, not right now. The show is about to start. Plus she's busy talking to Kevin hyung. I don't wanna interrupt." I was so horrible at making excuses. I know I was. I mean, they were true, but Kai can tell when I'm making excuses.

   "If you don't talk to her by the time the show ends, I will." Jongin just gave me agiant smirk and walked away. I know he would say something embarrassing, which would not only ruin my image, but also might ruin any slight chance I had with her. Being a celebrity, the chances would be slim, but they're still there! I can dream!

_____

   "Alright, now let's read some of the fans questions on twitter." Everyone looks down at their screen, including her.

   "This question is from Carli @blackpearlelf: 'chanyeollie oppa, what's your idea girl type?" Everyone looked towards me. I hated these types of questions because I had to make it sound as broad as possible as not to dissappoint any fans. But this time, I was going to describe my true ideal type.

   "Someone who dresses well and has a beautiful smile. Also someone who isn't afraid to stand up for themselves and I can talk to easily." From what little I knew about the girl, whose name is Vera, that seemed to describe her well. I tried not to stare at her the whole time.

   "Chanyeol-ssi, is there anyone from our live audience that fits that prett well?" Kevin asked me with a hint of something I couldn't detect. I guess I stayed silent for a little too long when Kai stood up.

   "I know someone who fits for him." He got up and walked over to Vera, lightly grabbing her hand to pull her over to stand next to me. He was sooooo going to get it once we left.

   She just covered her face as he pulled her to me, and I was trying my hardest not to blush.

   "Awwww! You guys look so good together!" Jongin joked. But I knew he wasn't joking. He seriously thought we looked good together. Everyone else just coo-ed as we bowed to each other from embarrassment. She just walked back to her seat as I covered my face.

   "I hope you two become closer. Alright, it's time to end the show..." Eric hyung continued the rest of the show. I mindlessly bowed as we said goodbye to the fans around the world.

_____

   Exo stood waiting around to leave. Our van was running tremendously late. We finished signing CD's and were just wandering through the set. Suho was talking to one of the staff workers while D.O, Sehun, and Baekhyun were talking to our manager about what to eat when we got home. It left Jongin and I to find something to keep our minds occupied. I knew what he wanted to do. I kept glancing at Vera from the corner of my eye. She was talking to Kevin hyung again and actually doing impressive kungfu moves. I wish Tao was here so they could talk. I keep distracting Jongin whenevr he jokes about going up to Vera. But my distractions only go so far.

   "Hello. Vera, right? I'm Kim Jongin. I'm sure you knew that though."