12th

It's the After School Club!

   Vera and Kevin finished their hot chocolate and pastries quickly, so they killed time by talking more and more. They spent almost an hour in the shop before one of them mentioned leaving.

   "Oh my gosh, I'm not keepnig you from any schedules, am I?" Vera suddenly got frantic.

   "Don't worry. My next schedule isn't for about 2 hours. We can go to one more place if you want to. It's just down the street. They sell hamburgers that are pretty close to how American restaurants make them." She nodded, trying to calm herself down from her minor freak out.

   As they walked out, Kevin payed and then led Vera to the door. They noticed an unusally large crowd, so they went out the back in hopes to avoid most of the crowd.

   "I really do not want you getting hurt by them. I love my Kiss Me's, but a few get very violent when the members are around girls that aren't them." Vera nodded silently, praying that there wouldn't be a mass outside the back. Luckily there were very few people in the back alley. However, the longer they were in the alley, the more fans showed up. By the time they reached the restaurant, the swarm that was in front of the other building was now in front of this building.

   "You said the crowd isn't usually this big?" Vera finally spoke up after they got seated in a more private section.

   "Not at all. It's usually about 1/5 of this size. I wonder what made it so big." They both pondered for a second before dropping the subject and decided on what to eat. They both ordered the hamburger. Vera got a side of fried dumplings while Kevin got a side of a tofu stew. They ate in silence once their food got to their table.

   "Okay, this is killing me. I need to know why there's such a big crowd." Kevin said. He looked at Vera as pulled out his phone to make sure she was okay with it. She gave a slight nod as he searched. He instantly found an article, making his jaw drop open.

    [Breaking] Kevin Woo of U-Kiss is dating a foreigner?

   Attached to it were pictures of them where they just were. He showed Vera, making her jaw drop as well.

   "I can't believe this. That makes sense though as to why the crowd is so big! They want to be able to confirm it one way or the other." At that moment, Vera got a text from a number she didn't recognize.

   "Vera~! It's Jongin, you're favorite oppa. Are you really dating Kevin hyung?!"

   Vera almost screamed at the text. Kevin immediately asked what happened. She showed him the text and he got even more flustered.

   "People really believe we're dating! What if Chanyeol saw it?!" Kevin gave her a slight wink to tease.

   "OH MY GOSH WHAT IF HE DID AND NOW HE ISN'T INTERESTED?!" 

   "I knew you liked him! Are you going to tell Kai-ssi about us not really dating?" She nodded rapidly.

   "Hello Jongin! No, Kevin and I aren't dating."

   "Hopefully the company won't have to get involved and they'll just trust me when I say we aren't dating." Kevin said quietly, trying to calm them both.

_____

   Chanyeol had been silent since he saw the article, making the others worried that he got too attached to her before they even started dating.

   "Chanyeol-ah, you two aren't together. You've only spoken twice. She can still date who she wants." Suho tried his best to support Chanyeol, but the latter didn't find it helpful as he just scowled a bit deeper. Suho patted Chanyeol's shoulder and walked away.

   "HYYUUUNNNGGGG~~~!" Jongin came running in while holding his phone. Chanyeol looked at him and almost smacked the smile off his face.

   "Soooo, I texted Vera to make sure it wasn't true and this is what she said." Jongin held up his phone to Chanyeol. His eyes widened as he realized how stupid he was believing a dumb article and getting jealous so rapidly.

   "Now you don't have to worry! They aren't dating and Kevin doesn't seem like Vera's type so you can relax and not pout any more!" Jongin skipped off, satisfied that he got to see the first reaction Chanyeol had after figuring out the truth.

 

 

-------------------

   Oh my gosh I'm so sorry this chapter is so short. I'm still going through minor writers block sooooo...yeah...Also! I will be starting a new job this week so my updates maayyyy be slower so don't leave please! I shan't abandon this story!