19th

It's the After School Club!

   "Guys, come on, I'm sorry for putting you on the spot but you have to admit you love me for doing that!" Vera was finally back to her hotel and talking to her friends again. Her friends were screaming at her for making them feel embarrassed, despite her assuring them the Exo members only said good things about them.

  "But still! We do love you, but come on! At least give us time to wear clothes that weren't our pajamas." Nay 'reasoned'.

   "But I told them that is was nighttime there, and Kai said that Rana's ducks on her pants were adorable. Honestly, the entire ride back here, he kept smiling to himself and giggling when we kept asking him what he was thinking about. I may or may not call you guys again if I hang out with them again and have access to a computer." Her friends started screaming again as Vera chuckled. She minimized the chat, still hearing her friends scream and checked her other social media. She got onto her email and saw a message from the staff of After School Club.

   "Guys! Shut it for a second!" She yelled at her friends who instantly stopped screaming.

   "What's up?" They asked.

   "So i got an email from the ASC staff. Let me read it.

      'Hello Vera! Upon request of hosts Kevin and Eric, we are pleased to invite you, as well as two friends, to join us on set of an upcoming episode of After School Club with guests U-Kiss! They will be appearing in 2 weeks, so please respond in the next week comfirming your appearance, as well as your two friends with their name, email address, and favorite U-Kiss member. If you have any further questions, please email us or contact Kevin, who informed us you have his contact information. We hope to see you then! - ASC Staff & Mystery Admin'" 

   "So, basically, we're going to Korea and will get to meet U-Kiss?" Nay asked, the information not yet sinking in.

   "That's what it sounds like! Let me call Kevin, hold on." Nay and Rana were still sitting quietly as Vera held her phone up toher ear.

   "Vera! How are you? Long time no see!" 

   "I'm fantastic, how are you?"

   "I'm doing well! To what do I owe the pleasure of your phone call?"

   "I got an email from the ASC staff saying that my friends and I are invited to the episode coming up with U-Kiss."

   "Oh yeah! Are you excited? I spoke to my members and they would love to meet you and your friends, especially because Soohyun hyung has been practicing his English and wants to show off. And Eli may also be a tad bit excited too. The ASC staff loved having you on set seeing as how easily you were to talk to, so they wanted you to come back and listened to my members when they insisted that you should be able to bring your friends."

   "I can't believe it! Thank you so much! The only problem is that my friends are still in the US, and they can't afford to come here that soon." Vera's voiced trailed as her friends had finally registered the events, clearly trying to stay as quiet as possible.

   "Tell them not to even worry about it! ASC is paying for the entire trip for all of their travel expenses, as well as all of your backstage tickets."

   "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I don't know how to repay you! My friends are going to be freaking out when I tell them that part. I'm actually video calling them now, do you want to say hi?" He said as Vera put her phone on speaker.

   "I have one more surprise for you guys." Her friends were baffled as she held the phone up to the mic.

   "Go for it." There was a small pause.

   "Hello Vera's friends! It's Kevin of U-Kiss!"

   "And I'm Eli of U-Kiss! Nice to meet you guys!"

   "VERA PLEASE, NO MORE SURPRISES!" Her friends screamed yet again, along with Vera who was holding trying to stay quiet from the surprise as well.