Respectable 7

Respectable

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Chanyeol had gotten significantly less forward and with that significantly more annoying. I’m waiting for him to touch me or kiss me or flirt with me but he stays in his new office almost constantly. I feel like I’m going crazy every time I have to wander in to ask a question. He get’s that look on his face and I don’t know how to read him. He just sits there and does his stupid work like he isn’t still attracted to me; like he hasn’t kissed me several times and it makes me uneasy.

 

He still gives me those looks when he thinks I’m not looking. He still is a little too careful with what assignments he gives me and it’s frustrating.  Why can’t he just act normal?

 

“Baekhyun give this to Chanyeol?” Kris passes some files to me and I sign before wandering off to my strange boss’ office. I go in without knocking out of habit but seeing his jump in his seat and struggle to right himself and clicking away at the computer make my brow furrow in concern.

 

“Sorry, did I interrupt something?” I tease and watch him swallow too thickly for him to be innocent. “These are for you.” I set the papers down and he nods at his desk before turning away from me. I smile slyly to myself skipping around the desk to wrap my arms around his shoulders and running my soft hands down his dressed chest. “What were you looking at?” I coo into his ear, not missing the way he flinches at my touch. “Care to share?” I hum while reaching for the mouse. His hand lands on mine before I reach and I pout into his collar bone. “Is it ?” I wonder boredly and watch him choke before laughing quietly and moving to stand His fingers wrap around my forearm, holding me against his back and I let my breathing caress his neck. “Do you care to share?” I whisper coyly and he suddenly stands, pushing me against to wall with his hands on either side of my face like an overdramatic drama.

 

His lips are on mine before I have a mind to fight it, so I stay still and let him ravish me; fingers grazing up my ribcage and giving my goose bumps before I start to whine in distaste.

 

“How much longer are you going to keep up this ruse Baekhyun. You want me so badly, don’t you?” He growls against my neck, being sure to leave a tiny purple bruise with his words. “Look at you, keening into my touch. Am I that desirable?” I mumble a small when he hikes me up against the wall with his knee rubbing into my uniform pants. “Do you want to be my ? Do you want me to force you?” He hisses and his face grows red from anger. “Just tell me and I could give you anything you want. I could love you so much more than anyone you’ve ever wanted.” He promises and a shudder goes down my spine.

 

“Where’s this coming from?” I pant having gone a few weeks now without him attacking me.

 

“I guess it’s been building up.” He huffs. “Seeing my dream boy prance around in that y uniform, perfect for role play fantasies has me too wound up for to ever help solve.” He admits and my cheeks go red.

 

“You really were watching ?” I giggle in embarrassment but Chanyeol only stares down at me, eyes blazing and making my heart pound. “Is this really going to start again?” I sigh and Chanyeol matches my frustration.

 

“No, I’m not going to take another ‘no’. You’re going to come to my place tonight and I’m going to cook you a nice dinner, and we’ll have ing good time, whether you like it or not.” He barks and I lean into the wall pushing him away from me to cross my arms over my chest.

 

“My house would be better. There’s nobody there, it’s a little more private if you’re trying to make this some romantic date.” Chanyeol seems taken back at my suggestion before a wide grin breaks onto his face and I stare up at him bashfully. I’d probably given in too easily after all the fuss I’ve made but I was and high on Chanyeol. My head is foggy and Chanyeol is persistent so I let the romantic in my come out and hell if he didn’t swoon at the sight of lovesick Chanyeol.

 

“I guess…I guess it’s a date?” He’s shy suddenly and it makes me glance up at him with warm cheeks.

 

“I guess it is.”

 

So, yeah that's the end. I know it took too long and this was anticlimactic but I just didn't have the drive or anything to finish this strong. I'm surprised I wrote 750 words tbh. Please forgive me, I hope you'll still support me, I'll work harder in the future. I really just needed this story to be finished and as big of a let down as it may have been I feel much better having written even this little garbage pile than leaving it unfinished. Thank you for reading loves. Take care. <3