Respectable 2

Respectable

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I stood in front of the huge glass door, not entirely surprised by the oversized house that was disturbing the peace. Surprisingly they seemed to have heard my knocking and the blurred host of the party goes to open the door.

 

“Officer Byun!” I must look as dumbstruck as I feel when the flirty dare devil leans against the door frame with an unashamed smirk. “Looking hot as ever, but -“ He pauses stepping out of the house and toward me. I step back but his grin only widens as he towers over me. It was a surprise to me too. It’s not like I’m tall but I look like an idiot trying to correct this giant. “You’re tiny.” He smiles comparing our height sarcastically with his horizontal palm hovering over my head.

 

“Turn down the music Park.” I push the hand away.

 

“You remember me.” His eyes brighten and he steps in again and I reach for my nightstick as protocol recommends in case I have to protect myself.

 

“Are you gonna hit me baby?” He teases placing his hand over my wrist and I narrow my eyes. “I’m not gonna hurt you.” He promises and my grip on the weapon tightens. “I just wanted to be a little closer, sorry.” He holds up his hands in surrender. “I’ll even turn the music down, just relax.” He offers and I return the weapon into it’s sheath.

 

“Don’t ever touch me again, or I’ll have you arrested for assaulting an officer.” I warn him, my voice thick.

 

“Who’s gonna arrest me babe, you? I’d like to see you try.” He laughs and it makes me puff out my chest.

 

“I have authority Mr. Park whether you like it or not.” He grins stepping toward me again until I’m backed up against his porch banister and his eyes are fixed on mine. My breathing is shallow for a moment and only gets worse when his eyes fall to my chest and down my thighs only to lift back up and stretch his neck to get a view of my . “Mr. Park, I’d really appreciate if you didn’t have to eye me to get the music turned down.” I sigh.

 

“You are so gorgeous babe. To be completely honest you’d get a lot more out of me if you let me enjoy that killer of yours.” He his lips. I clear my throat making his eyes lift back up to mine.

 

“You won’t be laying a finger on my ‘killer ’ Mr. Park.”

 

“I really prefer Chanyeol.” He hums breathing into my face and the alcohol on his breath is strong and makes me wince.

 

“Woah there tiger. How drunk are you?” I sneer making him grin in answer.

 

“It’s my house.” He smiles slyly letting his body sway and I reach out to steady him. “You got pretty hands.” He mumbles reaching to tangle our fingers.

 

“Mr. Park-“ I retract my fingers making him wobble again looking more drunk than he had when he first came to the door. His unsteady legs made him brace himself on my shoulders and e definitely looked like he was trying something so I hold him up while keeping my distance and let him rest against the wall. “Alright I’m breaking this party up.” Chanyeol reaches out to stop me but I slip out of his grip and wander into the crowded house.

 

The sweaty bodies were swaying and it took a minute for me to find my way to the music but when I did everyone groaned in recognition of my uniform. Some of them started running but considering I was solo today I didn’t have the possibility to chase all the kids down. I just sighed and shut down the party while warning them all to head home before I started taking ID. After the room was empty aside from the snacks and beer littering the room I took careful steps outside hoping that Chanyeol had actually stay put.

 

“Hey y.” He growls when I step out the front door.

 

“You’ve got one hell of a mess to clean up Mr. Park. I hope your parent’s knew about this.” I mumbles pushing him back inside and letting him take a seat on the couch. “Do me a favor and keep any future parties to a dull roar.” I offer and he just smiles coyly.

 

“I’ll be seeing you soon Officer.”

 

Well…it was a tiny bit longer. 

loool 

Sorry it’s still short but at least it didn’t take TOO long to update.

I really do hope they'll get longer but bare with me.

                                                                                                                                                 

Maybe I can keep up with chapters.

                                                                                                   

IDK Anyways I love you guys.

                                               

I hope you enjoyed.

                               

Please Subscribe Comment and Upvote.

                                                                                                            

While I’m here Roommate yooooo.

I don’t usually watch it. (Cause I see the director as a b****)

But of course I had to watch the Chanbaek episode omg it was beautiful. 

At least the first half hour.

Then the boys left and it was boring again.

Also, if anybody here happens to be a SHAWOL/Jongkey shipper comment or PM me your Twitter.

I want to follow more SHINee fans that like fanfiction lol.

Speaking of, OMG I’m so damn Jongkey deprived.

                                                                                                                                                                          

I don’t know what to do with myself urrrrmagerd.

                                                                                                                                                                         

Thank goodness Chanbaek up to par.

All I can think is Jongkey right now. It’s messing up my chapters loool.

Well, I’ll see you guys soon. 

                                                                              Byebyeee