Respectable 1

Respectable

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I tapped on the car window as a warning to lower the glass. The kid honestly should have known to do that already but I figure I’d cut him a break because hell maybe this was his first time being stopped and he was nervous. The window rolls down with a bright smile. His neck is covered in tattoos and his lip piercing peeks up from his bottom lip making my brow . We were taught not to judge based completely on appearance but with the bright red sports car the obviously designer leather jacket and Ray Ban sunglasses he was a rich kid that probably expected to get away with his speeding.

 

“Afternoon Officer.” He greets politely and I click my teeth thoughtfully.

 

“License and registration please.” I mumble skeptically and the boy has the items ready in his hand. “Do you know why I pulled you over?” I wonder bordely.

 

“I assume it’s because I did something you didn’t like Officer.” I scoff at the sarcasm in his tone and take his papers quickly checking the dates.

 

“Speeding is no small offence kiddo, especially on a busy freeway like this.” I warn making him his brow.

 

“How old are you exactly-“ He pauses letting his arms fold over the window looking me up and down with a smirk. “Officer?” He finishes casually and I sigh ignoring his question and heading back to my cruiser to check the plates.


After it all checked out I return to the vehicle with my citations in hand and study the boy whose arm hung out of the car casually.

 

“Well Mr. Park, I’m gonna ask you to be more careful. It sure seems like you got a lot to live for and it would sure be a pity if something happened.” I smile charmingly and hand him the papers for him to look over.

 

“You’re giving me a ticket?” He mumbles curiously and I lift my eyes to his.

 

“That’s what we do when someone breaks the law Mr. P-“

 

“Call me Chanyeol.” He winks and I’m slightly taken back. Usually boys aren’t so forward. Girls try this all the time sure. Maybe some of them even want in my pants but boys…

 

“You can appear in court about the citation sir.” I cut, taking a step back.

 

“Will you be there?” He hums and I roll my eyes. “What’s your name beautiful?” He asks quietly and I on my teeth annoyed by the nickname. He puts his sunglasses back on and grins at me. “I’ll see you soon.” He promises and I ignore him having done my job and excuse myself.

 

Punks like him were the worst.

 

Sorry it took so long and was so short but I felt like I should post something after all this time. So here’s Chanbaek’s first meeting. I hope to post a few more short chapters like this when I get a quick chance so I don’t leave you guys update-less. Don’t hate me okay, they’ll get longer <3