Respectable 5

Respectable

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I took a deep breath before approaching the house this time. It just felt a little different now that I know his father and his hobbies. Not exactly like breaking up a friend’s party more like an annoying neighbor. Still, I pound on the door and I’m surprised to meet a tan skinned boy hanging onto the door frame like he’s about to collapse. His eyes are glassy and I smell the alcohol from where I stand but regardless  I straighten my shoulders and puff out my chest.

 

“Turn down the music.” I hiss but the boy only grins goofily.

 

“Are you that y Officer that has been cramping Chanyeol’s style?” He slurs and I sneer watching his stumble over his words. It was like a train wreck but I couldn’t look away.

 

“Kai, get the away from the door.” Chanyeol’s deep voice jumps in from behind the swaying boy.

 

“Well you weren’t gonna answer it with what’s her face all over you.” He chokes on a laugh. I my brow in amusement at his words and hide a chuckle but not missing the way Chanyeol’s eyes widen and plead with me almost immediately.

 

“That’s not true. I wasn’t with a girl.” He promises but I wave him off.

 

“Look Romeo, I could care less what you do at these parties just stop bothering your neighbors.” I sigh but Chanyeol shoves past Kai and outside slamming the door shut.

 

“No wait. I mean it, I’m not messing around. Kai is just being a cause he knows I like you.” He rants but I’m hardly listening.

 

“And as flattering as that is, I’m really just doing my job kid.”

 

“Stop that.” He hisses. “You’re attracted to me and if you’d drop your ty pre conceived thoughts of tatted up party boys we could have something.” He almost sounds angry but his voice is low and it makes me purse my lips.

 

My pre conceived thoughts? When you look at me all you see is a pretty face in a suit that needs you to act up to get my attention. Every week I’m dragged out here to break up your good time and that’s just not what I look for, sorry to break it to you.” I recite boredly.

 

“But you are attracted to me?” He steps in and I sigh exasperately making him laugh. “Just give me your name beautiful. I’ll play by your rules, I swear. The parties will stop, I’ll cover the tattoos and dress like a prince. I’ll even write you some sappy love song and throw rocks at you window, okay? Just give me an inch.” I’m almost smiling at how desperate he seems. Guys liked me, sure, but to get this much attention was strange for me. I wasn’t anything special and Chanyeol was obviously just liking the chase and I was already tired of the game.

 

“Baekhyun. My name is Officer Byun Baekhyun and that’s all you’re getting out of me. If I get another call next week you’re .” I promise before turning away and Chanyeol seems frozen in place.

 

“Baekhyun.” He mumbles before shouting after me and racing down the stairs to grab me by the arm. “I really didn’t have a girl. You’re all I think about. What can I do? What does he like-” I narrow my eyes pulling my arm from his grasp making his words stop.

 

“Chanyeol, hasn’t this gone far enough? What’s it gonna take for you to get bored huh? What do I have to do to get you off my back?” I growl making Chanyeol’s bottom lip jut out. I roll my eyes reaching out to take his face in my hands and lean up on my toes, making him meet me half way so our lips meet in a sloppy kiss. When I step back I wipe the back of my hand against my lips and glower at the star struck giant in front of me. “Is that what you wanted?” I hiss but Chanyeol only stares down at me, reaching to caress my cheek and lean in for another kiss but I scoff throwing off the touch and turning to my cruiser. “Leave me alone you .” He regrips my wrist and I snap my eyes to his. “You got my name. You got my tongue down your throat. What more is there?” I scoff but Chanyeol doesn’t respond. “Nothing right?” I breathe in exasperation.

“I’m going to make you like me Baekhyun, whether you want to or not.” Chanyeol swears practically grinding his teeth as I back away in concern.

 

“I should go.” I whisper and he steps in again a smile spreading across his lips.

 

“Have a good night beautiful.”

 

OKAY, sorry this took a while >.< I just got stuck on the veryyyyy end and well I needed to figure it out. But here’s another chapter. I finally have a clue what is happening after this so yeah just wait for me. <3 BTW I was considering writing a Chanbaek AU and well I have some questions about the plot. If you’d be interested tell me would you prefer:

Chanyeol and Baekhyun working for the same company and work together regularly/for the first time.

Only one half of Chanbaek works in the industry and the other joins.

Both haven’t worked for the industry and start together/separately.

I don’t have plot yet though so please feel free to suggest ANYTHING you have for the plot. I’m drawling a blank at this point lol