cafe=

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

Minzy POV

Today me, and krystal are meeting up in this small cafe place, Since I didn't get the chance to talk to her after what had happen to her the other day. Honestly i'm that kind of person who doesn't like to make friend nor be bothered by others; but krystal! she seems diffrent from other girls.

I  was getting ready to leave the apartment; until two person stop me with their stupid question; "Where are you going? Wait are you going out with someone?"taemin worriedly ask, In that outfit?" Kai wiggle his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at this two overprotective wanna be parents; "I'm meeting someone" I told them; "Who exactly that someone you're meeting" taemin oppa again ask; "My friend"; "Wait that person you were texting earlier isn't it?" taemin said; "Yes that person oppa!" 

I spent about 15 minute answering their nonsense question; I was feeling really frustated at this two; first they didn't believe me when I told them it was krystal that i'm actually meeting; and second they think i'm going clubbing rather then going to the cafe; and lastly my outfit, they think it was to revealing! even though I was only wearing a crop shirt; and beside I don't even think my short were that short.

Minzy outfit

Nobody POV

Minzy finally gave up with this two stubborn guys; she ran back to her room and grab a sweater wrapping around her waist, "Now can I go now?" minzy ask the two; "Nothing change; We still can see you're tummy!" Taemin answer."I have to go; krystal will probably tired waiting for me" Minzy told the two.

"Okay fine" Taemin finally gave up; "But if it happen for you to come home when it get dark; make sure you call us, that way we go and get you okay" Taemin making sure his sister followed what he had told her. "Okay I will" Minzy excitedly gave a hug to her brother and take off.

Minzy was finally release from the two; heading her way to the place her and krystal were meeting up at; It was kind of a long walk from the apartment to the small cafe she's heading to; it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter